Reviews for The Contingency Plan
rubeneliasrivera chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
If you continue this can you pair Ezio with Jane PLEASE! I like the idea of him antagonizing her while she hates him yet can't help but be attracted to him. And make him choose to be immortal but he then teaches the Volturi the ways of the Creed.
xRockerBabex1429 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
this was really really good-great job! ezio would make an awesome vampire...per favore? :]
Clockwork Rebel chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Surprisingly, this is some damn good writing. Now, I'm not that big of a Twilight fan anymore, but occasionally I do enjoy some crossover fanfiction, and when I went out to look for an old fanfiction I read years ago I stumbled across this, and it's very very good. It's an interesting twist on all this. I have played a bit of the games, and Ive watched my brother play the other games, so I get parts of the lore, but just wow. this is surprising. I have personally found most crossovers are filled with OC's with Sue-like qualities, but since this isn't, its better. It was a few months ago since you last updated, however if you do continue I shall eagerly read it.
Moonfoxgazer chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
This is a very interesting take on Twilight and Ezio. I am interested to see where this goes and how it will play out. I am also curious as to what choice Ezio will make. I think he would make a very interesting vampire but I can also see him wanting to stick with who and what he already is, especially if Minerva already gave him life again. Very interesting, very interesting.

Your writing style is nice. It isn't hard to read and yet it is still descriptive enough to paint a complete picture. I like the way you describe Ezio's thoughts and his point of view, rather and Aro's or anyone else's. When I read I want to read more, which is good. You drew me in.

I am excited to read more.