Reviews for Infinite Galaxy
Purplefairy121 chapter 9 . 6/22
Technically, Anna lied. If this is burial at sea Elizabeth, she didn't see the Reapers until after she saved Sally. And if that's the case, how is she alive? And why didn't she tell Booker? was it because she was ashamed of the things she had to do in Rapture?
Purplefairy121 chapter 28 . 11/11/2020
Has the story been discontinued?
MetalBatt chapter 4 . 8/21/2020
"The real prize was creating a bond with your squad. Particularly with Williams."

Maybe the real trivia night were the friends we made along the way (;~;)...
LordDeath8 chapter 5 . 2/21/2020
TERMINATOR 2 WAS THE BEST OUT OF ALL OF THEM!
Anon chapter 28 . 1/8/2020
To anyone reading this, this upset me greatly reading their warning that they were going to Afghanistan, now he is either dead or too busy to write. World we live in.
Matt22152 chapter 28 . 12/15/2019
Please tell me you will update this again, because a Krogan warrior vs a Big Daddy?! That is awesome
Arno Auditore 117 chapter 6 . 4/2/2019
OOOH, Ho ho. I love it that you put in the ol classic phrase "would you kindly," nice throw back
Wednesday's Jest chapter 2 . 3/10/2019
I enjoy the concept, but the technical aspects of the story need some work. Dialogue is clunky and some of the phrasing doesn't flow very well. Also the constant memory updates that come every time a concept is introduced gets old quick.

Thank you for taking the time to share your story and I wish you the best of luck. This fic might not be to my taste, but I appreciate the effort put into it.
PJ chapter 10 . 2/27/2019
I like the story so far though I have to say I believe having Elizabeth be part of the Quarian Fleet was a huge missstep
BlazeStryker chapter 28 . 1/30/2019
As this is the year before Bioshock, or put more sensibly just after Burial At Sea, if that happened at all in this timeline, '59 is the safest time to gather Adam.

Most of the major players are caught up in their own thing at this point but there's one person who might well contact the gang to offer much-needed assistance. Brigid Tannenbaum and her cure plasmid are the only way they're going to cure that kid instead of killing her in the act of harvesting the ADAM, after all.
BlazeStryker chapter 12 . 1/30/2019
I find myself wondering if Kasumi Goto would ever introduce the biotics users and Booker to Pocari Sweat. (It's a packet of Gatorade capsules, essentially)

For that matter, Booker might just be able to make a living selling human electrolyte replacements for those that think Tupari tastes awful (like Booker himself), without Vigors even entering into it.
Purplefairy121 chapter 26 . 1/6/2019
does anyone know if the author is okay or not? Because I'm starting to get concerned.
HelenTheMoon chapter 28 . 1/30/2018
Are you alive?
KorentinBlack chapter 28 . 10/26/2017
Fun story, nice characterization, entertaining premise but please, for the sake of my eyes, it's rogue not rouge. _
G chapter 21 . 10/7/2017
Thought it was a Cerberus spy, surprised to know it was Daisy