Reviews for Obsession
Phinea Rogue chapter 1 . 1/15
Fabulous writing! And your Severus is perfect, I love it when he's a bit like insane, troubled and dark.
rinoga chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
My God that was good! It makes so much sense too! Love it, my favorite so far.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Have you ever considered writing your own book? Seriously, you're one of the best authors I've ever read. "Obession" was simply incredible. Your depiction of Snape is particularly praiseworthy, because he's such a complex character. Not many people are able to capture that so completely. Yes, your Snape was more insane than I originally imangined him to be, but I've always thought that insanity has its own particular brand of beauty. Severus was eerie and haunting, contradictory as ever, struggling and vunerable. Remus, too, had a lot more depth than we see in the books. I honestly never thought of him as feral, because he hides the wolf in him so well (helped in part by Severus's potions.) Again, I can't praise you enough. You brought the characters to life, and I'm looking forward to your other work.
hooray4david chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
loveit. remus is adorable.
Radon65 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I gotta say this is VERY well written. It's much darker and more sexual than I'm used to reading, but that doesn't change the fact that it's well done. The description of both the physical and the emotional is very effective, and you did a great job of building the relationship between Snape and Remus, as well as bringing in the extra relationships of the Marauders, etc.
daintypeony chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
This is beautiful! Just the way I love it! Abusive sex scene and happy ending. Please write more LM/SS.
nobody-09 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
This was amazing. I seriously think it is the best one I have ever read. You managed to make me hate LuciusxSeverus even though that was once my favorite pairing, but you also get me hooked on Severus and Remus. I loved it. I think I cried a million times during this. I adore the ending though. It was well written an overall... perfect. I can't believe you don't have a thousand and one reviews by now. It's been seven years; seriously, how is this not flooded with praise? Either way, you made my life a little brighter. It's nice to see some fantastic writers out there.
Renafangirl2021 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Damn this was good! It was incredibly long. Took me like two hours to read it last night. *phew* Anyways, it was lovely. I really felt like crying through most of it. T.T Seriously, you write so well.
Klodsmajor chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Waow.

It was a very long chapther. o_O

But good.

I just simply love Severus/Remus FFs
Darkwine.Mine chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
That. Was. Incredibly. Long. And awesome. And long. But awesome. Your wording was fabulous. Your imagery was breathtaking. Word choice, grammar, and spelling, grand. The depth of the story was absolutely enthralling, making it more than easy to slip into the characters' skins. Your writing is wonderful; I can hardly stand it.

This is the best Remus/Severus story I've read so far. It is 1:17am and I am incredibly lightheaded, due to lack of sleep and sheer bewilderment on how powerfully talented you are when it comes to this story. I am tired now, and must sleep.

Thanks to you and your fantastic writing skills, I'll most likely have a doosy of a dream. *bows* It wasn't pure smut and actually had depth, which is why I love it. The smut was just a bonus, in my eyes anyway. Keep up the fantabulous writing, dear.

The world will thank you for it. Peace out and good morning, cha...
reality is overrated chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
woah! shit you write some seriously orgasmic smut!

i'll sleep good tonight...;D

damn your snape is hot... this is good writing.

i'm out of words. keep it up girl!
Moniquee chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Very excellent. Sure, there were a few things here and there I would change, but overall, the sex was great. Oh dear, now I am foolishly grinning.
AngelTalion chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
GAH! I'm just... I am in total awe of you... of this story! It is so.. beautiful! And sad... and sweet... and amazing and wonderful all at the same time! I just... the words totaly escape me. A couple of times you had me in tears... or cheering.. or bouncing in my chair! This was a very emotional read for me, and I loved every minute of it. Thank you so much for posting. I hope there is MORE! SEQUAL PLEASE!
Runaway Kid-RK chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
That was really long, and really graphic, but I didn't mind. XD You are an excellent writer, did you know that?
GreenTfairy chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
I remember your stories from my very earliest days as a RL/SS shipper. Intense and a bit harsh, dark, but reminiscent of Velvet Goldmine.

The boys seem a bit young for all this stuff, but it rings true-seems a bit collegiate as opposed to grammar school, but then, they do grow up awfully fast, don't they? Love your Remus.