Reviews for Restless Spirits
AngelTalion chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
One I want to say you are a terribly lucky woman to have two men at your disposal and who gives a flying... uh... lets say leap if its legal or not. If yer happy then thats all that matters.

Two... you are a BLOODY BRILLIANT writter doll! I love this fic... and the first... and I'm so glad I clicked to see what else you had written! I just adore your charecters! Thank you got writting and I hope you write more soon! Its been a couple of years so says
brennacora chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
aww...the fluffiness! i liked this alot. but not as much as obsessions tho...lucius's ass kicking really wins out. anyways...great fic!
KD chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
I love this story! Remus/Severus forever! Anyways, I love the metaphors. They're so amazing: *They fucked like angels that had fallen from heaven, they fucked like gods that had no believers, and most of all they fucked like two boys who were desperately in love and terribly drunk and wonderfully, beautifully alive with each other in way they were with no one else.*
And the one about his breath "line the indigo rustle of a brook at midnight"-it's wonderful! As Remus would say, it's "completely brilliant."
Arcadiane chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
AAh, so good ! ! !

(Still me, the stupid French reader lol.)

You know I love this ? Now you do.

MMh, what next... ?

~Arca
Alice in June chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Ahh
i.paint.the.sky chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
Well, I decided to review this one after all. Once again, I say very good. I like how Severus' family story wasn't totally overbearing, though i have noticed his mom is usually a drunk. Interesting. Wish Remus would tell Sev the truth, but then again that would change the whole Harry Potter universe, which would be bad. But good, because then Severus wouldn't have to find out the way he did. THis review will not be as long, as I want to go read the next story. You probally can expect another review for that one.
Kelly chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
Awesome story I really enjoy it.

Have you written any others? I would love to read them.

Thanks

Kelly
Blackletter chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
A worthy sequel to "Obsession". I look forward to more.