Reviews for The Lost Titan
Sparity101 chapter 10 . 5/11
Another chapter please and thank you.
mr.macboy chapter 10 . 4/11
Applause, applause... wait. Where is the rest!? Chapter ten, there is still too much missing! Just because several people like you, doesn't mean a harem. Nothing happened between any of them yet. I will be looking for the following chapters. What will the league of assassin's do to get Animal in? The three heads, nightwing, slade.
mr.macboy chapter 4 . 4/10
Couldn't have waited a few seconds before busting the door down, or done a tiny bit of recon to check for those things. But no, had to make a grand appearance. Cat guts
mr.macboy chapter 3 . 4/10
Just to stomp on the great traffic boy's toes
mr.macboy chapter 2 . 4/10
Good, another story that shows how strong beastboy should be. Beastboy best. Needs to go to other worlds and collect more forms.
keverly houtz chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
It a real shame because I kinda like beast boy
Guest chapter 10 . 8/2/2016
...i liked your story till chapter 10 ... why the $# * it's BB fault for Cheetah liking him? So why is he apologizing for?
carlos chapter 10 . 3/26/2016
Hey, you should know that this is one of my absolute favorite stories if all time. I can't tell you how many times I've reread it. I really think you should continue with this story, you've left too many interesting things unfinished. I'd love to see what you're going to do with Terra. Please update as soon as possible.
Kranon the Deathclaw-Human chapter 10 . 3/18/2016
This harem story focusing Beast Boy, (or should I say, Animal) has really caught my eye.

I wonder what would Batman say if or when he knew that Robin had turned into a sociopath.

Also, I wonder how many girls will be Beast Boy's harem and who will those girls be.
Spirit Of The Black Wolf chapter 10 . 1/17/2016
I really hope you update soon this is a great story it would be a shame not to finish it
Candle-tender Yena chapter 10 . 12/28/2015
Goofy Beastboy, our lovable ball of hero!
I really love how you portrait Animal - from head to toe, and inside-out, personality to situation; seriously, he's the top Teen Titans character in my head now XD - so please do continue!
P.S. It'd be funny to see Kid Flash holding a sort of contest with Animal in his head every time something comes up (with the latter not knowing at all), and Animal either fails majestically or passes (and Kid Flash reacts/matures). Sort of, like, learning who the guy is. I prefer the friendly pass-over between these two. :D
e chapter 2 . 7/3/2015
I love it when someone has some serious fighting skills and dishes out way more than they receive. Those fight scene descriptions were amazing! Makes for some reading that can't be put down until there is nothing more to read.
jake chapter 10 . 6/23/2015
please don't give up on this
booklover41 chapter 2 . 3/13/2015
AWesome
Insane Wise-man chapter 10 . 2/3/2015
nice fanfic, but it have been an entire year since the last update
you'll continue, right?