Reviews for The Lost Titan
...i liked your story till chapter 10 ... why the $# * it's BB fault for Cheetah liking him? So why is he apologizing for?
carlos chapter 10 . 3/26
Hey, you should know that this is one of my absolute favorite stories if all time. I can't tell you how many times I've reread it. I really think you should continue with this story, you've left too many interesting things unfinished. I'd love to see what you're going to do with Terra. Please update as soon as possible.
Kranon the Deathclaw-Human chapter 10 . 3/18
This harem story focusing Beast Boy, (or should I say, Animal) has really caught my eye.

I wonder what would Batman say if or when he knew that Robin had turned into a sociopath.

Also, I wonder how many girls will be Beast Boy's harem and who will those girls be.
Spirit Of The Black Wolf chapter 10 . 1/17
I really hope you update soon this is a great story it would be a shame not to finish it
Candle-tender Yena chapter 10 . 12/28/2015
Goofy Beastboy, our lovable ball of hero!
I really love how you portrait Animal - from head to toe, and inside-out, personality to situation; seriously, he's the top Teen Titans character in my head now XD - so please do continue!
P.S. It'd be funny to see Kid Flash holding a sort of contest with Animal in his head every time something comes up (with the latter not knowing at all), and Animal either fails majestically or passes (and Kid Flash reacts/matures). Sort of, like, learning who the guy is. I prefer the friendly pass-over between these two. :D
e chapter 2 . 7/3/2015
I love it when someone has some serious fighting skills and dishes out way more than they receive. Those fight scene descriptions were amazing! Makes for some reading that can't be put down until there is nothing more to read.
jake chapter 10 . 6/23/2015
please don't give up on this
booklover41 chapter 2 . 3/13/2015
Insane Wise-man chapter 10 . 2/3/2015
nice fanfic, but it have been an entire year since the last update
you'll continue, right?
Spidey2 chapter 10 . 1/22/2015
Awesome story! Keep going!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/18/2015
Slade is a saint compared to Robin.
Nightmare Sired Muse chapter 10 . 12/31/2014
I likes it, I likes it a lot!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/4/2014
This has proven to be a great read. I constantly find myself saying lines out loud. I can't wait for the completion of this story.
nurek chapter 5 . 11/19/2014
Psyga chapter 10 . 11/16/2014
Please! Continue the story! Don't abandon it!