Reviews for I Say A Little Prayer For You
Llucas0814 chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
AWW! this had me burst into tears. I really thought it wasn't Sam. you got me good
Samcedes is my endgame chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Amazing... I was like OMG who is she marring, the ending was so prefect and made me so happy...
bluchromed2002 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
adores! for a sec i was thinking omg mercedes w/o sam! supercute!
Jujubee58 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
That was sweet!
Alliecattie3 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Beautiful storytelling! Love this take on Samcedes foreverness! Great reminder of why we love them so much!

Thanks so much for sharing and continuing to write for Samcedes!
krazykay23 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
You had me tricked like halfway through. The way Cedes was acting through me off and had me thinking she was marrying someone besides Sam. Then I get partial way through their convo when Sam asked did she love her soon to be husband, and I'm like, they're together lol! Loved how after that she was back in Cedes mode. Love that Sam wore the bolo tie in their wedding. Thank you so much for this!
If you feel the same for me chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Aww this was really cute. I too miss Samcedes. I know most Samcedes shippers don't even watch glee any more. But I am glad that their love has transcended what happened as "cannon" on the show and that some of us still write for them.
Brunaabc chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I KNEW he was the groom! hehe
Gertie72 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I liked that he had " The" bolo tie from prom.
box5angel chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I loved this! At first, I'm like oh it's Sam. Then I'm like, no it's not Sam as the groom. But then I'm like, yes, it's Sam! lol Pure fluff and it was so great. :) The bolo tie. The bolo tie. I'm so glad you wrote this. It's my 3rd time reading it today. Twice at work (during break and lunch) and now at home. I'm keeping it on my phone so when I need a quick Samcedes fic fix, there it will be. :)
zeejack chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
love this story. You did a great job. I miss them too
TBloves2read chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I enjoyed this story immensely I was going to stop reading when Sam asked about the groom but after he asked her for a dance saying Mrs. Evans my heart melted. Thanks for sharing this lovely one shot. I think most writers are loving writing role plays. I just wish they would post them here on as well when they complete them even in blog and text mode because it's too many to follow and keep up with.
msgonzo10 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
This was ADORABLE! :)
Kimpa7809 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Loved this slice of fluffy feels. I also miss the Samcedes writers. I still ship them and hope that RIB find a way to get them back together so that I can forget Season 4, etc.

Continue to fight the good fight with stories like this.
Storm Carson chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I, I can't, I can't breathe! This had me teetering on the edge of my seat. I was so worried he was not the one but BOOM you put it in there on the sly. Girl this was fantastic and like always I love your writing. Great job!