Reviews for I am a Good Leader'
x-Loki-x chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
*lol* I'm still not sure if this is Scott bashing or just humour, but bottom line is that I had fun reading it. The last line with Xavier was a killer ;) You should try humour again.

Now... where's my virtual cookie? ;)
PsychoRomyChica chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
"I am a good leader, I am a good leader." Hahaha! That was hilarious! And then at the end!

"Xavier smiled in his study. He petted the bear. Then began reciting the line, “I am the greatest telepathic in the world. I am the greatest telepathic in the world.
GelliBean chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
I can tell that someone is a Powerpuff Girls fan..._ Cute take on Buttercup's blanket episode.
crazedpyromanaic chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
that was great! i love the end and how you got the idea from the ppg episode
mrmushy chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
LMAO! that was funny! scott being late was weird but turns out it was just a teddy thing... that explains it.. ;) and the ending! LOVE IT! :D
Harlekein chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
Love it! It's hilarious!
The Great Misanthrope chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
is the cookie macademia nut? I love those things! (focus) anywhoo, really cute story. I knew which ppg ep. it was too. Scary. Loved it! *Gives author large brownie*
Lovely Moonlight Maiden chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
I LOVE IT!
saurion chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
I could tell from the title. I kept getting the image of Prof Utonium rocking and saying I am a good scientisti I am a good scientist

Cute adaptation )
Mary chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
Very Good! I love Scott - and this story.
Jalla chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
Scott with a Teddy Bear - I LOVE it! Great story - truly hilarious comic relief.
Katherine4 chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
*hysterical laughter* this is so funny! loved the ending... i can't believe i missed such a funny episode of Powerpuff girls! :)