Reviews for Through the Storm We Reach the Shore
I absolutely love your work! This story has to be one of my ultimate favourites tho :)
lol chapter 13 . 2/1
That was amazing. Like realy you shuold right books
bethanytokitoki chapter 13 . 1/26
Beautiful! Loved every minute of it!
theLadyCheshire chapter 13 . 1/14
Loved it! Very well done.
carolina50michelle chapter 2 . 1/10
Hehehehehe I apologize for the last message I wrote, it wasnt for you. I mean you actually did finished the whole story which is great for me since I m so freaky in love with mericcup and so I hate stories uncompleated :'(. This is my second chapter and I love it so much. I promise I'll finish :D
carolina50michelle chapter 1 . 1/10
Its me again. I just want to know what had happened. I've notticed you havent updated since almost a year. Is everything ok? Im afraid you have a problem. I just want to let you know your story is incredible I wish you could understand that you have many fans waiting for you. Your writing skills are fantastic. You should... you must keep going. I hope your fine. Maybe Im a fan but also Im a person just like you... please answer... I just want to know if everything's all right since your repentine absence let us sad and desiring for more of this beautiful story
Aynessa chapter 13 . 1/2
I LOVE this story. It may be the best Merricup I've yet seen. All the others start well and then devolve into a ludicrous tale with strange character OOCness and a super fast romance. Despite the time limit of 2 weeks, and only a few chapters, you somehow managed to make this seem like a slow buildup of love and trust, making it understandable that they fell in love. And I especially love that you show how love is not always reciprocated, and sometimes not at the same time as the other person either.

Beautiful tale, masterfully done. I am suitably impressed.
QuaffingWords chapter 10 . 1/1
Amazing story!
Momma Lici chapter 13 . 12/13/2014
*flails* *grabs more tissues* I HAVE THESE FEELINGS...WHAT DO I DO WITH THEM?
glee.beal chapter 13 . 11/23/2014
Wow - I read all of this in one go! You are incredibly talented in your story-telling ability! Thank you so much for this :) I loved every minute of it.
waveringshadow chapter 13 . 10/24/2014
This was a very beautiful and well written story. I enjoyed reading it very much. I thought it was a nice, fresh take on this type of story, with Merida calling the gathering instead. Great writing!
PrayerGirl chapter 13 . 10/16/2014
This was good! I'm not a fan of this pairing, but it was well done and I enjoyed reading it! Keep up the good work!
Olivia Taveira chapter 13 . 7/27/2014
THAT WAS THE BEST POSSIBLE FANFICTION OF MERICCUP EVER IN THE HISTORY OF EVER! So happy #D
Lilybud chapter 13 . 7/13/2014
An excellent, sweet ending to an excellent, sweet story! Well done!
Lilybud chapter 8 . 7/13/2014
Sorry I haven't reviewed regularly, but it's just too tempting to continue reading when the Next button is RIGHT THERE! But this chapter and the last has been my favorite! Is there a sequel to this, because I would love to read what Merida and (hopefully!) Hiccup's married life would be like!