Reviews for Through the Storm We Reach the Shore
I'm sorry, but-

The innuendo in this chapter- Merida, what the heck- I can't even-

I love this.
Kellsabelle chapter 13 . 6/2
This was great! Thanks so much for writing
Jeff20 chapter 13 . 5/8
You know, stories by this Author are some of the few I have bookmarks for. The characterization is incredible. Hiccup grudgingly accepting credit for his work, and the evolution of his and Stoick's relationship is so well done.

I've read this several times, and probably will again.
that was adorable.
I read this story a while ago and wanted to read it again but couldn't remember the name or who wrote it. After poking about on ffn for a few days I found it and mentally smacked myself. Of course LJ9 wrote it! All the best Mericup stories are by LJ9! Why didn't I check 2 days ago?! I love this story and always am on the lookout for more stories!
Dreaming-fantasy-girl chapter 13 . 3/7
Very well written story. I love it :D
I absolutely love your work! This story has to be one of my ultimate favourites tho :)
lol chapter 13 . 2/1
That was amazing. Like realy you shuold right books
bethanytokitoki chapter 13 . 1/26
Beautiful! Loved every minute of it!
theLadyCheshire chapter 13 . 1/14
Loved it! Very well done.
carolina50michelle chapter 2 . 1/10
Hehehehehe I apologize for the last message I wrote, it wasnt for you. I mean you actually did finished the whole story which is great for me since I m so freaky in love with mericcup and so I hate stories uncompleated :'(. This is my second chapter and I love it so much. I promise I'll finish :D
carolina50michelle chapter 1 . 1/10
Its me again. I just want to know what had happened. I've notticed you havent updated since almost a year. Is everything ok? Im afraid you have a problem. I just want to let you know your story is incredible I wish you could understand that you have many fans waiting for you. Your writing skills are fantastic. You should... you must keep going. I hope your fine. Maybe Im a fan but also Im a person just like you... please answer... I just want to know if everything's all right since your repentine absence let us sad and desiring for more of this beautiful story
Aynessa chapter 13 . 1/2
I LOVE this story. It may be the best Merricup I've yet seen. All the others start well and then devolve into a ludicrous tale with strange character OOCness and a super fast romance. Despite the time limit of 2 weeks, and only a few chapters, you somehow managed to make this seem like a slow buildup of love and trust, making it understandable that they fell in love. And I especially love that you show how love is not always reciprocated, and sometimes not at the same time as the other person either.

Beautiful tale, masterfully done. I am suitably impressed.
QuaffingWords chapter 10 . 1/1
Amazing story!
Momma Lici chapter 13 . 12/13/2014
*flails* *grabs more tissues* I HAVE THESE FEELINGS...WHAT DO I DO WITH THEM?