Reviews for Succor
Lonely Athena chapter 5 . 8/7/2014
Naruto is coming! :D YEah! Nice fic :D
Operator Blake 'Roxasrock chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
This is quite amazing so far. You'd really best be updating soon!
nikki1314 chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
Saw this post in HandE! Good job,
Ragnar92 chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
Great Story :D

You're going over Canon a little too much, it is kind of detracting from the Naruto/Sakura part of the story :)

Still, desperately hoping to see more :)
YLCourt chapter 5 . 5/4/2014
To me, the story pace so far has been good. However, there could be more NaruSaku moments to explore in your fic after the set up. XD Looking forward to read that!

All in all, I love the Sakura centric portions... as one of the main characters (apart from Naruto and Sasuke) she deserves more "mention" and screen time in the story. Glad to read that from your fanfiction X)
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
Oh crud! Things just got ugly!
tricksie chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
Great chapter! The suspense is definitely building! Loved Sakura's stubborn determination and Tsunade's attitude. She's very much the powerful leader. Really good stuff! And just like the manga, I can't wait for Naruto's return! You're really bringing those scenes to life! Keep it coming!
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
I really like your writing style! Hope to see an update soon:)
wilji1090 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
I definitely enjoy the Naruto/Sakura pairings and I find myself enjoying this characterization of Sakura. Not only that, I love the fact you didn't butcher the characters and in fact kept the plot going. I eagerly await further updates
Guest chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
Great GREAT stuff so far. Excited to see you writing some combat soon!
Alvurno chapter 4 . 3/12/2014
meh nothing. just like the other chapters this one was just awesome. love your retelling of pain arc so far please keep up the great work. looking forward to your next update
Torxe chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
I enjoyed the chapter very much and while I don't have much experience in or knowledge about writing I don't quite understand why you find it mediocre.

I liked the last part where Sakura was looking for her parents, the safety of family members of Naruto characters isn't often mentioned in most fanfics.

Looking forward to the next chapter, will Naruto return in the next one or are you keeping this for yet another chapter? Anyway keep up the good work
tricksie chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
Not mediocre at all! Yes, it's a build-up chapter, but you've filled it with your characteristic emotional touches, either with tender interactions, internal uneasiness or foreshadowing of the action to come. I like the additions to the manga version, and how you tweaked it and added to it and made it your own. I especially liked seeing Sakura the medic in action. All in all, I think you've perfectly set the stage for the action to come! Keep up the good work! (And thanks for the shout-out too!) :) Can't wait to see what you come up with next chapter!
25BAM50 chapter 4 . 3/8/2014
great chapter
Kanji no Sakka chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Nice start to the story. The chapter is about the right length, and you did a nice job setting up the situation. You have a nice way of phrasing things - especially from Sakura's point of view - and your writing is very clean. Poor Naruto. : ( The way you portrayed him here, as sad but determined, is true to his character when Jiraiya died. I'm looking forward to what you do with the next chapter. Nice work.