Reviews for The Guardian's Guild: Right Where You Belong
Red Blaze 16 chapter 6 . 4/6/2019
Awesome story - I found the 4th story in the series, but wanted to start at the beginning before reading it.
Chagrin chapter 6 . 10/3/2018
I read this series once a long time ago and man the Bumblebee movie has got me craving this amazing story again.
Gwathren naur chapter 2 . 3/14/2018
You are a Genius!
Dragonflower6713 chapter 1 . 2/25/2018
Are you sure you are new at writing? Because if you hadn’t said you were I would say you are a professional writer and your throwing me for a loop here big time! I think you should try writing a science fiction series and become a millionaire! I’m VARY serious!
Anonymous chapter 6 . 9/15/2017
AAAHHH I LOVED THIS IT WAS SO CUUUTE I'M GONNA GO READ THE SEQUEL NOW YOUR AN AMAZING AUTHOR I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT OK BYE!
Jasmine-N-Leaves chapter 2 . 6/25/2017
I've just stumbled across this story and I'm loving it! While I don't think the bots had colours before they arrived on Earth in the original Transformers, I like their inclusion. I am so totally reading all of this one and the rest of the series. Well Done!
Utia2012 chapter 6 . 5/19/2017
Absolutely love it!
Quacked Lurker chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
This is a good story.
I like it - a lot.
Ironhide as the big bad teddy bear, Ratchet being the Medic of Doom (canon term or fanon use only?) and the Twins having their own nicknames for the crew, Bee as a young Prime (and being saved by the so-far-unnamed beings),
Yeah, can't pick a favorite part, let alone a favorite chapter.
Thank you for writing and sharing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Sorry

I honestly didn't mean any harm by posting the story. I made sure it said the author was you and not me. I have removed it now, it was the only way I could read your story without wifi because I really enjoyed it. I'm sorry if I offended or upset you in any way.

Sorry
Guest chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
Link for ebook version

www. epubbud book. php? g R8DAKWAC

Remove the spaces
Guest chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
. ?gR8DAKWAC
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
As thanks for writing this story I have turned it into an ebook which can be downloaded to iBooks for free:
. ?gR8DAKWAC