Reviews for The Guardian's Guild: Right Where You Belong
Absolutely love it!
Quacked Lurker chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
This is a good story.
I like it - a lot.
Ironhide as the big bad teddy bear, Ratchet being the Medic of Doom (canon term or fanon use only?) and the Twins having their own nicknames for the crew, Bee as a young Prime (and being saved by the so-far-unnamed beings),
Yeah, can't pick a favorite part, let alone a favorite chapter.
Thank you for writing and sharing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Sorry

I honestly didn't mean any harm by posting the story. I made sure it said the author was you and not me. I have removed it now, it was the only way I could read your story without wifi because I really enjoyed it. I'm sorry if I offended or upset you in any way.

Sorry
Guest chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
Link for ebook version

www. epubbud book. php? g R8DAKWAC

Remove the spaces
Guest chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
. ?gR8DAKWAC
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
As thanks for writing this story I have turned it into an ebook which can be downloaded to iBooks for free:
. ?gR8DAKWAC
hope you like it
soulfulalone chapter 6 . 7/6/2014
So addicting
Crystal chapter 6 . 4/14/2014
omg! one of us? I love it! must have more!
bee is soo adorable!
soo want to know who the watchers are!? hint hint...
bumblebee is going to get in trouble for saying everyone is lying!
ratchet is very protective
hound is in lots of trouble
does make valid point!
LOVE IT !
Crystal chapter 4 . 4/9/2014
sooo bee likes to throw things, and hide gets to be bee's guardian! yay! and I did read your long note!
Crystal chapter 3 . 4/9/2014
I liked it too! can't wait to read the next chapter! it was great! also jazz's plans are VERY hazardous to their health!
someone you know chapter 3 . 4/2/2014
by the way the review about me reading your author's note was by me! (someone you know)
Guest chapter 3 . 4/2/2014
i'm assuming a decacycle is a hour... still no good with ! it's 3 weeks... wow. and a breem means an hour!
the twins are here! i knew they would be here soner or later! and bumblebee is talking! ya!
awesomest story ever!
the twins did get their butts handed to them... and soooo true about jazz! i like the chapter too...yep...ha ha...right!... i loved it!... as for reading and reviewing you don't need it! it's already too awesome for words!...by the way that was me reading your author's note...so... yaaaaa! love the story!
someone you know chapter 1 . 4/1/2014