Reviews for The Harbinger Of Change
rallison4 chapter 10 . 12/18/2017
A very interesting and well written start it's a shame there is no more to the story.
Dex Zabeth chapter 10 . 8/6/2017
UPDATE! please, I must have more...
Artyom-Dreizehn chapter 1 . 5/25/2017
It's hard to dind some good fics with a Humanity that could stood up to the vast Council Races and I say this is good! Hope the AE don't join the Council and act only as a Congression that the Council don't abuse their power. Human population also blooms exponentially no? adding that 100 years in canon means that humanity has the manpower. It's also an incentive so that TIM doesn't go rogue to the AE because if you see his perspective in the canon no matter what there is no black and white, excluding the ME3 abominations created. Also he is backed up by the emperor himself.
Artyom-Dreizehn chapter 9 . 5/25/2017
Also love to see the Salarians and their STG having migrains and anuerysm trying to figure out magic as it goes against their knowledge adding with the Warp tech. Well bending the reality at will will make them whack their heads as the escapees foretell the might of AE
Artyom-Dreizehn chapter 10 . 5/25/2017
This fic is awesome! I hope Cerberus will not be a bad guys and will still like the spooks of the Arcane Empire after the FCW. Thumbs up! Excited to see the next update!
Reader ZJ chapter 10 . 4/1/2017
Love this story please and updated soon
Olaf74 chapter 10 . 3/8/2017
Please write more for this story.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/9/2017
Going to assume you're done with this story which is too bad I really liked this story rapidly
mckertis chapter 7 . 1/8/2017
Uh, dude, WW2 ended when Russians conquered fucking Berlin and eliminated the remnants of Japanese army.
rs43578 chapter 10 . 12/22/2016
Very interested to see where this story is going. An update then would be vastly appreciated.
Tony McNucklz chapter 10 . 12/6/2016
I'd like to see more.
Keedra2173 chapter 10 . 11/12/2016
That was freaking awesome. I hope you come back and update.
docscherer chapter 10 . 9/28/2016
Please update this is a brilliant idea for a story and I'd love to read more