Reviews for The Harbinger Of Change
Tunderkiwi chapter 10 . 4/16
Most interesting plot you got there. I didnt check publish date or anything though I hope you will update it soon. Thank you.
Tara chapter 1 . 3/29
Jut great. Harry is a Gary Stu. Instant turn-off.
Worldmaker chapter 1 . 2/19
And you completely lost me with the next to last line of the story. Harry Potter's name is HARRY. Not "Hadrian".

Its stupid, and unnecessary.
cosmic-cube-keeper chapter 10 . 1/26
This has been a brilliant read. I do hope you're still working on this off and on.
moon so bright chapter 10 . 1/10
Freaking awesome. I look forward to more of this story. I like that Harry isn't the focus of this story, as well - he's just the badass waiting to swoop in and save the day. It's all the other characters that are the focus. Otherwise, I look forward to the next chapter with eagerness.
moon so bright chapter 8 . 1/10
Thunderbird, eh?
minshe chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
oh my god I absolutely love this story! please don't be offended but I personally (meaning you don't have to agree, don't take offence) believe you should have garris become friend/informant/contact for the citadel, but that is because I love garris...
Arthorius chapter 10 . 12/22/2014
Been over a year since your last update, so going to assumed your good fic is dead/abandon.
SonOfNenji chapter 10 . 12/7/2014
25k words a year.
Not bad!

Looking forward to ME3 and the confrontation with the Reapers.

Xoxoxo cheers!
-N
SonOfNenji chapter 8 . 12/7/2014
First of all, good work so far.

Second of all, I vote Medium.

Lastly, your whole approach is wrong. You are the author and this is your story. Advise is not the same as control.

-N
Guest chapter 10 . 11/13/2014
love this fanfic should continue it
regfurby chapter 10 . 11/7/2014
Nice.

I vote for midway between medium and bloody. Most of the alien races are incredibly intolerant of 'upstarts' who do not follow their laws, and the Citadel itself is basically founded on the aspect of peace through superior firepower. Since the Empire would never bow to another power, at the very least the Citadel would impose a blanket ban on any interactions with the Empire, and more than likely unofficially sanction multiple hostile actions targeting the Empire, so long as it cannot officially be traced back to them, up to and including piracy and Spectre infiltration.

Regarding allies, I'd guess the Empire would be willing to ally with factions that prove their integrity rather than any race as a whole. Once the Reaper threat hits, the Empire would first ensure their own safety and those of their allies, before even bothering about Citadel space (and perhaps not even then, after all, why help an unwilling patient who would violently reject the help?), though they'll probably discreetly assist anyone who is fleeing Citadel space to escape the Reapers and is willing to honor the terms of a truce.

Wonder if Harry knows any Planet Killer spells...

Poor Parkinson. Pansy gets an omake in the form of her descendant, who is killed off barely a paragraph later. Sad. Wonder if Pansy became one of Harry's allies by the end of the Second Voldemort War.

Maybe the 'escaped' ship should be rescued while drifting through Citadel space, its surviving crew half-dead and delirious from hunger, thirst and hysteria... would be even more unsettling for the disciplined Turians to see their proud soldiers reduced to quivering wrecks.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
DarkRubberNeck chapter 10 . 11/1/2014
This is such a good story and you haven't continued it *sad face*
MB80 chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Done with your exams yet? Are the new chapters ready?
Guest chapter 10 . 10/2/2014
epic cant wait for more. cant wait to see how the other species react to this more powerful and less compromising humanity