Reviews for The Harbinger Of Change
Olaf74 chapter 10 . 3/8
Please write more for this story.
Going to assume you're done with this story which is too bad I really liked this story rapidly
mckertis chapter 7 . 1/8
Uh, dude, WW2 ended when Russians conquered fucking Berlin and eliminated the remnants of Japanese army.
rs43578 chapter 10 . 12/22/2016
Very interested to see where this story is going. An update then would be vastly appreciated.
Tony McNucklz chapter 10 . 12/6/2016
I'd like to see more.
Keedra2173 chapter 10 . 11/12/2016
That was freaking awesome. I hope you come back and update.
docscherer chapter 10 . 9/28/2016
Please update this is a brilliant idea for a story and I'd love to read more
Guest chapter 4 . 8/10/2016
The treaty of Farixen only limits the number of dreadnaughts a race can build and the Turians have 30 so if anything you need to increase those numbers.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/10/2016
You realize your description of a MAC in this story is a Canon ME weapon used by the council races right?
Worldmaker chapter 6 . 7/21/2016
Way too much text wasted on irrelevant, unnecessary author's notes.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2016
There is no such thing as too much detail. Its like overkill, there is no such thing. Its also known as world-building.
Apparuerit Diabolo et Loqui chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
"Hadrian Potter"

I think I puked a little.
Foxy-Floof chapter 10 . 6/7/2016
Huh... That's an interesting way to end the chapter. By the by, this isn't abandoned, is it? I like it, and it's honestly kinda neat seeing the Turians being spanked like naughty schoolchildren.
Foxy-Floof chapter 9 . 6/7/2016
Well, I'm sorry that ended so quickly. But I'm also glad that the Turians got such a thorough face-kicking.

Also, I'm not a fan of how completely the Shanxi Defense Fleet was destroyed. That's a lot of lives and ships lost. But I understand that War is Hell, and nothing ever goes quite to plan...
Foxy-Floof chapter 5 . 6/7/2016
Eeesh... I don't know how I feel about Hadrian having so much power... But on the other hand, he's got an Empire to run. He needs it, otherwise, nothing will get done...
Meh. I'm okay with it. And the Turians getting one in the nose.