Reviews for Standing Tall
TOSoldtimer chapter 9 . 11/13/2014
Very nice! Enjoyed reading it.
CaylieJelly chapter 9 . 3/24/2013
This fan fic is so beautiful and heartfelt though there are slight errors. I can't explain how it touched my heart.
skenshingumi chapter 2 . 5/4/2008
I like the way Kaoru picks right up on the word "home" and then Kenshin echoes that in his thoughts as he remembers Kaoru's words.
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
I like the way you are filling in the details of Kenshin’s recovery and how relationships change after battling Shishio. It was nice to see Kaoru and Kenshin get a little closer and have them both acknowledge their family.
kokoronagomu chapter 9 . 8/28/2006
if you are still interested in what happens after enishi's jinchuu there are a couple manga that are written by watsuki (remove the spaces):

: / kenshin . gamesurf. it / index . php? lan en& pg 6 : / kenshin . gamesurf. it/ index . php? lan en& pg 52

i could explain but go to fanfiction . net's penname: Hitokiri Jinchuu, she has a really good rant that explains everything better than i can on her profile page and there are a few links. she is also a really talented author too! enjoy!
H Y u n i k o chapter 5 . 9/22/2005
Hm, not bad!

I always has this thing with short

GoldAngel2 chapter 9 . 2/22/2004
I read this on Gypsy-chan's fantastic site and you have done a masterful job at filling in what the anime suggests-leaving it open to exploration by us fanfiction writers-I did the same with my story "Of Irises and Fireflies"
I loved the gentle sweet tentative manner that Kenshin and Kaoru interacted with each other.
Exceptionally well done.
Azura Dea chapter 9 . 11/3/2002
I just wanted to review again, because i now have just finished watching the whole Makoto Shishio thing, and this story, now is all the more wonderful. It really means a lot!

~Azura Dea
Misanagi chapter 9 . 10/16/2002
I am also frustrated because THEY DON’T SHOW ANYTHING about the missing month. Maybe that’s why I wrote Another Morning. I loved the part about the fireflies, it was so cute! When I read I do see the story in my head (in good fan fics at least) and I see it I yours. The breakfast part was so funny, I loved it! I don’t think the nightmare part sucked… I think it was realty sweet and it was good to enter Kenshin’s world. I liked the unexpected guest part too. (I’m just one big Hikko lover) and the way Kaoru reacted to Kenshin’s fight, I wonder about that one too. SM was really good, classic. MA was good too. I don’t think Aoshi was OOC but then again that is maybe because I also like to think there is a warm heart inside the ice-cube. OMG what you did in chapter 8 was exactly what I did in the final chapter of my story. I promise I read your story after I posted the end of mine. This is why I didn’t want to read it before. I also took the dialogues from the episodes thanks to the wonders of subtitles. I thought it would be a nice touch. Anyway the dialogs are the only thing in common and I liked the approached you gave to Kenshin’s thoughts. The part with Ayame and Susume was so cute… Well I finished! I really liked this story, it was really nice and so sweet. About the Einishi part did you already see the last 2 OVAs? Everything you will want to know is there but I have to warn you, they are really sad, to put you I bead for two days and keep you a month deep in thought before you can find a way to surpass your depression. Anyway I said this was going to be a long review because I missed reviewing each chapter. Anyway I hope you liked it and I’ll read more of your stories in the future. _x
CGP chapter 9 . 10/2/2002
Sorry it took me so long to review. You know, life and all. This chapter was great! I love the part with Ayame and Suzume, thanks for putting that in. It was just too cute and sweet! ::brushes her teeth:: See what you do to me! Meh, anyway, great story. Had fun readin' it. And thank you for your review on my story as well. Hope you enjoy the next chapter. I'm glad someone decided to write such a detailed story about the missing month and if I write one myself I'll let you know. See ya laters!
Naomi chapter 9 . 9/30/2002
WAAAAAAAAAAAAA! It's over. I absolutely loved this story. It was so great. This is going to sound weird but...well...uh...thank you for the memories I guess. Please write soon. I can't wait!
Jadet chapter 9 . 9/30/2002
::applauds:: Very, very good! I liked the ending! I seemed a fitting ending after all the tooth decay in all the earlier chapters! ;) One little thing? The part where Kenshin is thinking to himself under the tree about how he wished he could tell Kaoru how much it hurt him to leave her behind? Well, you kept switching back between 'you' (as in talking *to* Kaoru, which was correct) and 'her' (as in talking *about* Kaoru, not correct). It kinda sounded wierd with him saying "I wish I could tell her how much it hurt me to leave you behind." o.O' ::giggles:: Other than that it was perfect and I enjoyed it immensely. Can't wait to see more from you, so keep up the good work! .~
Prudence-chan chapter 9 . 9/30/2002
Awwwww! Extremely kawaii, C-Chan! Absolutely loved it! I'm gonna recommend your fics to my friends _! And I'm glad you're gonna have a look at the guys fics _ I'd love if you reviewed one of mine _'' Oh well, you don't have to if you don't want (please do, I'm desperate _'') Ja! Keep writing!

infinite nemo chapter 9 . 9/30/2002
_ wow, you really followed that faithfully. too bad the end was... still the end. i really enjoyed this fic and i'm 'sorry' i dropped off for the last few chapters... *sigh* i really hope to see you write something else soon. you really had a very realistic telling of what could have/ should have happened and i enjoyed it a lot. )
Gypsy-chan chapter 9 . 9/30/2002
Waaahhh! It's over it! This story was totally awesome! I really enjoyed reading it sooo much! Bravo! I look forward to more of your great work! Take care. _