Reviews for Fate Revelation Online
VermillionSky chapter 12 . 3/8
... Why does it feels like this Shirou is the Shirou before the Grail War, its like his mentality stopped growing. I mean, first, Ilya is dying already..
Uraharaisgod chapter 56 . 2/21
Random idea with the death dojo/church/corner, but since you seem to have altered Kibaou's role in the plot and he hasn't done anything "evil" in a long while and seems mostly neutral-positive now, I figure you could add a new corner for the equivalent of purgatory, those who are going through redemption by your plot changes and have Caren Hortensia as the guide, would love to see the levels of suffering she makes them go through wirh her personality as the purgatory dead end place.
chrisdiokno117 chapter 84 . 1/15
Hope this updates soon
dirgory chapter 62 . 12/23/2023
I Hate how Shirou just casualy solve every problem like he can solo all content. Like he is literally a cheater. Hate his character concept itself. I wish PoH will kill him.

Super good others tho.
Leyviel chapter 83 . 12/5/2023
if Klein somehow became a servant, I think he would be in the Rider class with his Noble Phantasm being Boaty McBoatface 3 which is launched towards the enemy
W1NTERF0X chapter 15 . 11/12/2023
LMAO WAIT. Was that great wave smashing into the rocky cliff and sunset behind Ilya and Hexadecimal a reference to Rock Lee and Might Guy?

THIS IS GOLD THANK YOU.
0vrLrd71 chapter 2 . 11/6/2023
wth was this? this was jarring and confusing
Private Lancelot chapter 84 . 11/4/2023
Please Update this, Author
Private Lancelot chapter 45 . 10/28/2023
What did Zolgen do to to that cute kid Agatha that Kirito escorted?
Private Lancelot chapter 46 . 10/28/2023
Did Agatha become a Familiar?
Private Lancelot chapter 42 . 10/28/2023
Finally, We met Ballsdeep69 in this chapter
PasiveNox chapter 84 . 10/20/2023
oooooooooof yikes
PasiveNox chapter 83 . 10/20/2023
lol end anyway great chapter nice
PasiveNox chapter 82 . 10/20/2023
great stuff also illya damn im surprised no one asked you anything yet
PasiveNox chapter 81 . 10/20/2023
great chapter :) also damn grimlock helping by that much though life in danger
1,909 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »