Reviews for Fate Revelation Online
regirenka chapter 5 . 10/9
boorrrinnng. my fav part of sao is when people die. how dare you take that away from me
regirenka chapter 5 . 10/9
did shirou start saving so many people that they just stopped dying? what de fuk?
Phantom of the king chapter 79 . 7/18
it's always a little disappointing to see that an author has abandoned the site without even saying goodbye or something and leavening good stories uncomplicated.
The story is very well developed, too bad it has been abandoned.
joshuayilonychs chapter 2 . 4/26
that was so confusing. I couldn't tell whether the second chapter was "Canon" part of this story or not. I'm assuming it's not since it was short.
purple reinfroced bowling bowl reinforced 10000kilos
Sorrowful Stone chapter 7 . 1/4
Thinking about this chapter years later. Still have no idea what the potato was about after all this time.
JollieHotDog chapter 9 . 12/6/2021
Man this is boring
Masala Quaker chapter 73 . 11/27/2021
you might have to type by hunting and pecking, with the floating hologram keyboard. kind of hard to type properly if the interface is shit, like a touchscreen keyboard. I use the 'swype' method, which is faster than typing one key at a time with my thumb, but it's still nowhere near as good as a proper keyboard...
EMIYA KURO chapter 47 . 11/23/2021
So diabel thinks shirou has been uploaded?
TheVaulterOfPoles chapter 79 . 11/6/2021
Hey,I know this Fanfic is pretty much incomplete, I just wanted to say ‘Thank You’ to the author for such a well developed and built story that by the end I was reading in such rapt fascination and mute horror, akin to knowing already when a character is going to die but watching anyways or the fire of a car crash, that I dreaded the end of this fic where it was left off at Ch.79.

Anyways,
Happy Readings
Mets
Idrinktomuch10 chapter 1 . 10/25/2021
I love this story, it’s a real shame it’s abandoned. I really hope the author will come back to it somesqy
Niralam chapter 2 . 10/23/2021
I was super confused for a second. I thouht it was a dream maybe. You got me.
Panjason chapter 5 . 10/6/2021
Wow… this is high quality! Didn’t expect that…
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 9/19/2021
Interesting idea and plot and chapter
1,762 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »