Reviews for Fate Revelation Online
Thiefsama chapter 69 . 7/25
I miss you, Dan. People say this pretty often, but I hope to be the straw that breaks the camel's back. Come back to us D:
droffatsstafford chapter 15 . 7/25
Well, would you look at that; Illya has obtained a limitless source of clothes for whatever purposes she deems them necessary for.

This can only end well.
Solphage chapter 69 . 7/22
Idle question, but will cardinal/kayaba create enforcer-ish mobs, as all the magic would cause pursuit? Second question, would the ~10000 new people knowing magic ruin the power of magic?
swiftrabbit chapter 67 . 7/21
Finished again! I never get tired of this fic!

Read ya again later!
jcampbellohten chapter 69 . 7/20
Nooo, it's over (so far)! I look forward to more.
jcampbellohten chapter 68 . 7/20
I like how all the different... not "plot threads," I guess, but "event threads" keep overlapping with each other, connecting different people and groups' personal timelines through call-backs.
jcampbellohten chapter 62 . 7/20
Cooool. Not as good as using Caladbolg, but in some ways better.
jcampbellohten chapter 49 . 7/19
... Wut.
Wtf. I realize it's my own fault for continuing to read it after the narrator explained the purpose of the chapter, but for the purpose of giving feedback, I would have preferred it if the tension and seriousness weren't undercut by crack.
jcampbellohten chapter 47 . 7/19
That's a really interesting angle. I wonder if this is the start of the "rejected and executed by the people he saved" bit of Archer's life being paralleled in [SAO]?
jcampbellohten chapter 45 . 7/19
Ooh, Zouken ate the gardener. Spooky. I wonder if she respawns at the start of a new day?
jcampbellohten chapter 42 . 7/19
*sputter* What? Kariya? Was Akihiko Kayaba apprenticed to Zouken during the fourth Holy Grail War or something?
jcampbellohten chapter 41 . 7/19
So ominous! I feel like Kirito just did something horrible to Agatha, but I can't think of how Akihiko Kayaba (oh, by the way, I think that's the Eastern order and you've been putting him name in Western order this whole time) would know about Zouken's treatment of Sakura, which is what this reminds me of, or how the game would punish the player beyond guilt for subjecting Agatha to that fate.
jcampbellohten chapter 34 . 7/19
Heh heh, Gilgamesh references. I liked that, and also the reference to his "zen archery" (I forget what it's actually called) skills.
jcampbellohten chapter 28 . 7/18
This one was actually really funny, because of all the lampshades hung on everything. I was distracted from the fact that it interrupted the flow of the story by how crack-fic-hilarious it was. It helped that Gilgamesh and Ilya sort of got into a narcissism battle, which neutralized the repulsiveness of the trait in Ilya.
jcampbellohten chapter 27 . 7/18