Reviews for Fate Revelation Online
dreaddragonknight chapter 79 . 2h
poor poor Kirito, he really wants to avoid the siscon route, understandable. Also fics like these are why Argo is my favorite i wish she had gotten more screen time in the anime
dreaddragonknight chapter 78 . 2h
damn, will you give titles to any other characters soon? cause seriously you keep getting these guys to do amazing accomplishments, not epic like taking down a boss near solo but still what you have Diabel doing is stupid amazing.
dreaddragonknight chapter 77 . 3h
holy shit, you made these guys both relevant, interesting, and amazing in their own way. great job i thought this was gonna be the part where you killed them off, glad i was wrong :D.
dreaddragonknight chapter 76 . 4h
ooooohhhhhhhhhhhh, Ilia is socially retarded and everybody else is just used to it. Also Bel is gonna get up-ed the butt isn't he?
dreaddragonknight chapter 75 . 5h
ok then... that happened, i don't know anything about demons from the Fate series so i have no clue how bad this is, just that it is.
psp reader chapter 79 . 12/12
dojo, lol
jcampbellohten chapter 79 . 12/5
That was pretty funny, but why the setting descriptions like it's the first time Kirito's been there when it's the third?
jcampbellohten chapter 78 . 12/5
Well, that was great. Damn, Diabel's stuck in some shit. I'm curious about when people are going to learn about Laughing Coffin. Ohhhhhh, I want more!
jcampbellohten chapter 75 . 12/5
"A new moon shone, casting pale light across the ground." A new moon doesn't shine; by definition its entire visible side is dark. I don't know if the surroundings would be pitch-black without manmade lights on a new moon night, but there's no moonlight, and you mention "pale moonlight" a few times.

That aside, I'm anxious to see what effect this development has on the characters. Also, Johnny was funny.
renextronex chapter 12 . 12/2
you know, I really want to like Shirou and most of the time I even achive it... then... then someone writes this kinda thing and makes me remember what a little piece of shit he is and why I have to force myself to like him
AsTheGlassMelts chapter 79 . 11/30
Man every single time I catch up after a super long break letting it build up it's on one of these chapters, and I NEVER read omakes. Ever.

Super depressing to think there's more and just be denied D:
AsTheGlassMelts chapter 71 . 11/30
I cried here. I'm not as evil, but I totally get Kuradeel's feelings. The fact that he got into the guild, and right at the end where he feels he belongs, I cried.
AsTheGlassMelts chapter 62 . 11/30
So, I'm rereading this and I found it funny that he was saying Tsubame Gaeshi wouldn't work here when it would be super effective. I know this was written before Sasaki became The Savior of France, but winged enemies just melt into blood when reflected in Aoe Bichu's blade.

Dragons are just oversized swallows.
Yeah, that's stupid. Coming so soon as the second chapter it is only annoying.
It's alive! I have to admit I was a bit worried during the Black Cats' encounter...thankfully Sachi managed to avoid the bad end this time!
1,534 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »