Reviews for Fate Revelation Online
doubledamn chapter 12 . 9/18
The [World Seed]...It's almost like Kayaba's Reality Marble, isn't it? But a Reality Marble from someone with an Origin of Nothingness. As such it grows and learns from all it sees, reflecting everything around it. But programmable...hmmmm... Structural Grasping? Taken to an insane degree, reducing everything "Grasped" to code?
doubledamn chapter 5 . 9/18
Would Unlimited Blade Works be able to be manifested in Aincrad? Technically, it is another world, and Aincrad is being accessed via the Body (brain), it is being experienced by the Soul. If we follow Nasuverse Lore, anyway.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 9/17
Interesting... To break the Treaty of Silence in such a manner that it can't be undone. Practically no Magus will pay attention to this, maybe 3 from the Clocktower at most, and those that do wouldn't have the political clout to do anything about it, at best they'd be ignored.

Though when you think about it, a Body of Blades in Sword Art Online? It makes almost too much sense.

Last thing, the 'death in game death in life' thing. There should be a way around that, and it hinges on the limitations of the Event Item "Divine Stone of Soul Returning". According to that item, if it is used within approximately 10 seconds, the player will not die. This means that there is a 10 second delay between Avatar Death and Player Death, if a NerveGear Helmet is removed during that 10 second window, there should be at least a chance of survival.
Argonautt chapter 23 . 8/15
tbh half of all the chapters i dont understand. you just keep jumping from one scene to another and hope that it would make sense. personally i think you need to put a littlr bit of information before the chapter starts so were all on thr same page. this feels like all oneshots for me you just go 6:1 something Td something. i think its a verry good story but if you keep loosing me everytimr i get to anothrr chapter im not reading. like one thing were here thrn the next your putting one shots that has no connection to the story's. its frustrating and is hard to follow you should reorganize these chapters so it can be read by order. have a good day. I give this story an 7 out of 10 slow build up you can organize the chapter properly. i dont even know if you know where your going with your story good day to you sir
Ash0011 chapter 79 . 8/9
this is a neat story, I like how it explores the possibilities of magecraft
Sanguinis13 chapter 79 . 8/2
Good story, though I'd prefer there be more of a focus on Shirou. Oh well, still kept me occupied for the last 12 hours or so.
Masala Quaker chapter 63 . 7/30
best ship right here I tell you what
Masala Quaker chapter 58 . 7/30
Matilda is pretty cute, I hope we get to see more of her
MadKitsune36 chapter 79 . 7/24
Continue Please.
Masala Quaker chapter 32 . 7/16
French flag, huh? Bit strange for that to be his first response. Normally, when you think Red, White, and Blue in that order you think [GOD BLESS AMERICA], right? That is to say, you think 'American Flag' over 'French Flag'.
AmethystPone chapter 75 . 7/10
Awww...I wanted at least one of those high ranking to learn it is stupid to summon demons by paying with their live(s)...it would certainly make LC somewhat easier to handle at least.
AmethystPone chapter 62 . 7/10
Uhm...HE CAN replicate bows...considering the Bow is MUCH closer to sword than modern guns, Same with shields too because they are often used With swords.
Even a Gunblade could be a thing, even if it is approaching the limit/range of his tracing.
He also can replicate mundane objects and stuff, they just never work as well as swords, and they are not stored in UBW.
Hell he might even be to replicate separated parts of a gun and assemble them, but he will never be able to full on copy and replicate it as a whole.
And the material...What time period is this? SAO is 2022-2024, Fate/Stay Night happened in 2004...The material is most definitely available...thought, I guessed you adjusted the time scale a bit...That said, the material should exist already.
AmethystPone chapter 57 . 7/10
Can't wait to see how they will deal with real world when all of them got back...
ZooFan chapter 79 . 7/6
Please keep writing this amazing story
demonicdie chapter 79 . 7/6