Reviews for Fate Revelation Online
necro-wulf chapter 23 . 4/12
And Boatmurder.
Erdrick17 chapter 49 . 4/7
I am a big fan of your work and have read every story up on your profile. I know that you have a real life and cannot dedicate all your time to writing fanfiction however much I would like that. I await more chapters with eager anticipation. Signed - A loyal reader of fanfiction since 1998. Ps- Other writers that I greatly enjoy have received reviews echoing this one
On my first reading, I missed just how causally and ruthlessly Illya manipulated Silica... its kind of scary how she can act like a little girl and a scheming noblewoman at the same time.
So Crowley, Rinko, and Miura are allies/employees of Kayaba? Historically, Crowley published books on magic principals for the public, maybe in Nasuverse he was some kind of first generation heretic? And thus someone with the name Crowley would share his goal? Thus Issac Crowley is likely an allied magus?
Olivebirdy chapter 48 . 3/27
...lump of bugs and scattering them like a corpse-corpses do not scatter unless playing a REALLY gory game

She started at Kirito...-stared

Poor Hexi...
bamafelix chapter 1 . 3/24
I vote ShiroxLisbeth!
SEESWildCard chapter 48 . 3/22
With Bosses Like Kari-Ya and Zolgen, I wonder how long it'll take for bosses Like Gilgamesh, Iskander with his Bro Army, and Gilles De Rais with Cthulhu to show up.

Also, I'm confused. The TV Tropes page for this fic noted Illya killing Zolgen who was the Floor Boss before the update came out. Does this story have a forum somewhere like Spacebattles or Beast Lair?
kyugan chapter 49 . 3/22
what's the pale girl?
And what happened to Agatha?
kyugan chapter 46 . 3/22
...Huh...Zolgen is a competent teacher? Go figure.
kyugan chapter 45 . 3/22
...Zolgen is the boss...Dear Sweet Lord...
I just realized the monster on this level and the boss are a callback to Volumen Hydrganegum or whatever it was that Kayneth's mystic code was called... In between this and Kari-Ya and guess this means that Kayaba has been studying under Zouken since at least the 4th Grail War
skywiseskychan chapter 48 . 3/18
Dark dark chapter, and a cruel reminder that the death game is a death game. I didn't like it the first time I saw them crossing out of the safe zone for "just" an instructor, and I see I was fully correct to think that way.
!SPOILER ALERT! (for later chapters, up to chapter 49, guess for entire story)
So rereading this chapter... I kinda wonder if Kayaba is actually a good guy/well-intentioned extremist. He is creating an entirely new group of magi who share research and excel at combat. As they go up in level of Aincraid, the world gets more detailed, so they gradually upgrade their magecraft to comepensate. At level 1, magecraft is basically just a complicated interface, by level 5 the basic structure of the body comes into play. By level 100, I bet it will fully simulate their body. The clearers will max out their skills, the mid players will at least be okay at magecraft. Anyone with natural affinity and talent will stand out. I would guess by level 100, Aincraid will have10-20 excellent magi, around 100-200 combat focused above average magi, 1000-2000 sub-par, but specialized magi, and the remaining at least above novice level. If they can be united/organized... clocktower only has like 30 or so major families (maybe a dozen or so magi for each family), 30 enforcers, and 50 magi in the canticle brigade. They have high level mystic codes, but they really suck at cooperation. If the SAO players present a united front, they can force clocktower to leave them alone. (Or else clocktower would be hit by a raid... lol). Thus an entire new magic organization will be created in the course of 2 years (which is basically instantly by the nasuverse standards for organizations). One that shares research completely between members (at least for a reasonable price). All they needs to do then is make Aincraid into a pocket universe (hundreds of people simultaneously utilizing high level territory creation) and they've changed the entire course of history (Kayaba would be a heroic spirit then...). With magecraft becoming public knowledge, it could be put to practical use (healing people, security systems, structural grasping and alchemy for industrial processes), Thus lives would be saved, making Shirou happy.
Shirou's face was because he was upset that his actions were making people less cautious and he didn't want to show it.
ArmorOfGeddon chapter 46 . 3/14
And here I was expecting rape-worm horror (especially since it was kind of implied Zolgen fed the gardener to his worm familiars)... I am so glad you didn't go the obvious route and inject more rape-worm horror into this!