Reviews for I don't have a choice (but I still choose you)
sheetah chapter 1 . 1/14/2017
Great writing here! I think you kept the two of them well in character
One-Step-From-Hell chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
_
OnFireGeek chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
This is so. Good. I'm way behind on the times when it comes to watching this stupid show. BUT BOY AM I HAPPY. I just finished this episode, and THE DYNAMIC BETWEEN JAIME AND BRIENNE IS MY FAVORITE. No one took the time to warn me of the excellence. A few things to rave about, because I love popping into Jaime's head. You did him marvelously.

"The Kingsgaurd has always been so particular about its knights having two hands." GOLD. Everything about that line is gold. Cash that in somewhere and buy yourself something nice.
"That's not the point. Of anything." Platinum. So platinum I can't even deal with it.
The bit about Jaime wondering if she laughed and resolving to make it happen. So. Cute.
The bit where Jaime's talking about the good kings who never "bothers to exist" outside of songs. I love that dry and realistic view on the world and how history remembers.
And the last sentence. It's beautiful.

GAH. I want MORE of these two. But they're gonna separate probably at the end of the season. Booooo. We all deserve more than that. Cersei can go trip and fall down a hole.

Clearly, I loved this. Thank you for sharing it with us consumers of fiction!
LaMartienneElfique chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
Short but meaningful.
Annie chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Really cute and nicely written, felt very in character. I hope you write more when the new season starts!
nakala chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
I think I've read this before and I liked it then. Great story
Nifty Nina chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Loved it! Ive been watching the show demand and i just finished this episode tonight so this was a perfect follow up!
Chibi Yachiru-chan chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
All I can say after reading this is WOW. Not many people will have the courage to write a GoT fanfic 'cause it is almost impossible to decipher the enigma that the characters are. And Jaime and Brienne are NOT easy. But you did and you did or wonderfully. The ONE time I decided to read a GoT fanfic and I was overwhelmed with your deep understanding of the characters. Bow to you for this.
Tammy333 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I love Brienne and Jamie! You wrote them perfectly! I would love to see a sequal to this! Thanks a bunch :-)
MaskedAtMidnight chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
YAY! Because there just isn't enough Brienne/Jamie in the world! Thank you kindly ;) xx
iridescentZEN chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Very enjoyable read. Fluffy, but in character. Thanks for sharing!
arwa.alzaabi chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Loved it
Redmage2 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Your Jaime-sarcasm is wonderful. I really enjoyed reading this. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2013