Reviews for Three by Five
Beryl42 chapter 1 . 6/6
This is delightful. Loved that they were so into each other that they were oblivious to so much around them, especially Miranda. Laughed at how Andy was not going to the hospital in an aroused state. Of course, they should have realized Emily planned the wedding. I liked how you wrote it in small vignettes. This was cute.
Jaely chapter 1 . 2/27
I just love coming back to this little fic every so often! It’s so fun and lovely to read!
UKCalling chapter 1 . 9/30/2020
This is such an amusing, perfectly written, cheerful story which I’ve enjoyed a number of time. I read it today to my other half, AFey, who writes in this fandom on AO3.

We laughed out loud and We’re much entertained b your skilful, understated style.

I hope you see this because we wanted to say thank you.
Poliac chapter 1 . 3/1/2020
Amo amo amo amo
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2019
Absolutely wonderful.
luvmygurl chapter 1 . 8/31/2019
This was lovely. I didn't know I needed a fix where Mirandy falling in love was practically nonchalant in their carefree drama free goodness. Thank you for this.
aadgregory chapter 1 . 8/29/2019
This was so fun and adorable, and definitely more than I could ever dream. You write the best dialogues! I love everything about this.
jehc chapter 1 . 5/2/2019
Wonderful on second read as well as the first
stacks.of.books chapter 1 . 12/9/2018
I love your style. You build your stories in a way that effortlessly draw the reader in. Certain phrases embed themselves into my thoughts and linger for months, if not longer. I sometimes catch myself thinking about a line from one of your stories a year later. You use words that cause whole scenes to explode into my mind's eye when I read. Everything you write is lovely, this included. I look forward to anything else you produce.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2018
This is an amazing story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2018
This is such great Mirandy story! One of my top ten!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2018
This is one of the best mirandy stories!
Kahli Hime chapter 1 . 5/29/2018