Reviews for The Price of Survival
BatVocate chapter 11 . 6/2
something involving Severus being referred to as looking like a bat would be nice. A smack in the teeth would be good for Sirius as well. Or better yet, turn him into a ferret and stick him in Remus's trousers!
dhamann7878 chapter 11 . 5/16
After three years my hopes of seeing this completed are faint. I've really enjoyed this and would love to read more.
rowenasheir chapter 11 . 4/3
I was very cruel to stop the story here. It is a great read and I would live to see it taken to its conclusion. Please update it soon!
AerynS chapter 11 . 3/26
Great story! Are you continuing or is it on hiatus?
blazevein chapter 11 . 3/23
love this story. sorry you didnt follow with it.
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 2/7
I love that last line.
nightpurr chapter 10 . 11/5/2017
I really like this story. Is there any chance of you continue working on it?
Wind Wolf 1701 chapter 11 . 10/17/2017
Re-reading this story for the (?) time, I can but hope to see it continued some day. Thank you for the goodies. WW.
Reiki89 chapter 11 . 10/10/2017
Please update. Your stories are great.
LadyKazi chapter 11 . 9/16/2017
i would quite like more. I find I can get lost in the world that you've created here. And while it is not the reality I am custom to from JK Rowling's books it does however create its own little world with familiar characters tweaked just enough that they have the changes needed but not enough that they're unrecognizable. it's hard to take already created and shaped characters and move them to an alternate reality or even to alter their own reality when a person is already used to it but I find that you've done quite well.
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 9/8/2017
Harry is being sensible! (faints) He's right, going to see Sirius under such shaky circumstances-well, Sirius probably is being persuaded that if only Harry can be sat on long enough that he'll come to his right mind, and possibly be persuaded to lure Snape into a trap.

It's nice that Lucius and Hermione are so supportive, though.

And really, would it have hurt to put up a few wards? Then again, both of them were probably exhausted with keeping their secret.
dhamann7878 chapter 11 . 8/27/2017
excellent story and one that deserves to be completed,
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 7/3/2017
Another delightful chapter. I think Harry is underestimating himself-he's certainly as bound to Snape as Snape is to him. And Hermione will end up running the WW and almost everyone will think it's someone else.
Moi chapter 11 . 6/25/2017
I so wish you would finish this one! I love it! I can't count how many times I've reread it by now!
shera98 chapter 11 . 5/9/2017
I am loving this story. I like this version of Harry, but I'm curious if his feelings for Severus have developed into love or if they will. I do hope you continue this someday.