Reviews for The Price of Survival
Lucy's Echos chapter 11 . 7/26
omg. This is so awesome. I was giddy reading it! This really needs more! I can't wait, and I'm frothing at the mouth for more!
This is sososo good! Truly, one of my favourite fics ever! I love Harrys and Severus' relationship for some reason! They are a force to recon with! And Hermione and Lucius...wooow! I usually dislike het with passion but woooooow! I honestly don't know which scenes I'm looking forward more, Harry&Severus or Hermione&Lucius! Good job! Truly amazing!

Please update soon! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Great story! I hope that you are able to write more soon!
GuiltyPleasures chapter 11 . 6/22
I love all three of your stories on here, and have reread them all several times! I really, really wish you would finish this one soon, though. I especially can't wait for Harry to realize that he really is in love with Severus, and to tell him so! I know he said so in a number of interviews and such, but poor Severus would no doubt think that was just part of the plan.
BlazeVein chapter 11 . 6/15
Quite entertaining and well done. Hope the muses visit you soon to continue.
Maddie chapter 11 . 6/1
Wonderful! I can't wait for more! You're a brilliant writer! I can't get enough of your stories! The details are very well written and interesting! Harrys and Severus' relationship is very interesting, as is Hermiones and Lucius'! I treasure every word! Thank you! Please update soon! :)
FalconLux chapter 11 . 4/4
Were I to employ puppy dog eyes, would the odds of a prompt update increase at all? Yeah, probably not, I know. I absolutely adore this story. I LOVE the way you've written Harry in this story, intelligent and Machiavellian, cunning yet compassionate. And I always love Severus when he's written as an opportunist and/or pragmatist instead of just a grouchy, bitter version of a Gryffindor that was predominately what Rowling showed us.

Anyway...

*puppy dog eyes*
FrostedMidnight chapter 11 . 3/19
This story is rather fantastic, i look forward to seeing where you go from here!
I found this a few weeks ago and I've read through it several times, so I just wanted to encourage you and tell you how much I love your work.
Iyawolfwhite chapter 11 . 3/14
Loved it!
Vivianne95 chapter 11 . 2/10
Absolutely really good!
Updates please!
Altofic chapter 11 . 2/7
Really enjoying your story!
Merlenyn chapter 11 . 2/4
Well, the world knows now! I love the story Harry told to Rita about how their relationship started... lol soooooo amusing! XD And of course Sirius' reaction was predictable... I wonder what's going to happen next? I know the story focuses on Harry and Hermione's pov mostly, but it'd be kinda amusing to see how the others react to their letters from Harry or something. heh
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 11 . 2/3
Great chapter. I am so mad at Sirius for trying to get Sev arrested.

Can't wait for more.
PurpleBullet chapter 11 . 2/2
I really like this story.