Reviews for The Price of Survival
CHEEKY-HERMONIE chapter 11 . 10/13
pls update
Lisa chapter 11 . 10/1
Oh, man! I LOVE this story! I keep coming back to it, hoping that you’ll finish it one day! Actually, I keep re-reading all 3 of your stories on here! You do a really great job!
Moi chapter 6 . 10/1
That was a really great speech, I’ve got to say! Very well written! Great job!
Excellent ending, since it's been so long since it's been updated. Sluggy is delightful as ever. Rita ditto.

And Sirius is going to get himself hexed six ways from Sunday (and *not* bailed out this time), I just bet.

Thanks for this chapter.
lesa.blazer chapter 4 . 7/4
Please please continue soon
uneducated.394 chapter 11 . 6/2
something involving Severus being referred to as looking like a bat would be nice. A smack in the teeth would be good for Sirius as well. Or better yet, turn him into a ferret and stick him in Remus's trousers!
dhamann7878 chapter 11 . 5/16
After three years my hopes of seeing this completed are faint. I've really enjoyed this and would love to read more.
rowenasheir chapter 11 . 4/3
I was very cruel to stop the story here. It is a great read and I would live to see it taken to its conclusion. Please update it soon!
AerynS chapter 11 . 3/26
Great story! Are you continuing or is it on hiatus?
blazevein chapter 11 . 3/23
love this story. sorry you didnt follow with it.
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 2/7
I love that last line.
nightpurr chapter 10 . 11/5/2017
I really like this story. Is there any chance of you continue working on it?
Wind Wolf 1701 chapter 11 . 10/17/2017
Re-reading this story for the (?) time, I can but hope to see it continued some day. Thank you for the goodies. WW.
Reiki89 chapter 11 . 10/10/2017
Please update. Your stories are great.
LadyKazi chapter 11 . 9/16/2017
i would quite like more. I find I can get lost in the world that you've created here. And while it is not the reality I am custom to from JK Rowling's books it does however create its own little world with familiar characters tweaked just enough that they have the changes needed but not enough that they're unrecognizable. it's hard to take already created and shaped characters and move them to an alternate reality or even to alter their own reality when a person is already used to it but I find that you've done quite well.