Reviews for Next Great Adventure Edge of the Abyss
harry could travel back in time and stop the weapon dump from happening allowing the kroguns to evolve past the medieval stage.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
Please fix the format
shugokage chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
Great job on this story!
Outcaste chapter 6 . 12/16/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
moosejuice5 chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
Yeah, this chapter is just a solid block of text with absolutely no spacing - I couldn't read this.
Darman Skirata chapter 6 . 12/12/2014
That's great hear that your mom is going to be alright, my younger sister had a bout of Osteosarcoma, she's fine, fully recovered, but she was not happy she needed chemotherapy. So it's good to hear that she's fine.
Michae1ange1o chapter 6 . 12/12/2014
Damn glad to hear about your mother, I hate cancer with a vengence, lost a good portion of my family to it. Best wishes.
Deicide73 chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
You need to reset the formatting and re upload this chapter, it's a completely unreadable wall of text.
Other than that you story looks good so far.
Lord of the Pit chapter 5 . 12/5/2014
Looking forward to the update.
Infernus est in animo chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
Dude yo formatting be fucked!
jgkitarel chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
Ok, you really need to fix the formatting of this chapter. Seriously. Everything is just a wall of text.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/7/2014
Chapter 3 is nothing but a wall of text. Please add spaces.
Roy chapter 3 . 11/6/2014
Please format the text to read more pleasantly it's just one huge block of text now making it hard to read :(. Otherwise I rather like this story
Illuviar chapter 5 . 10/30/2014
Interesting story. I'll love to read more of it.
Insanity NPO chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
Total lack of formatting is making me step away from this fic. I'm guessing your enter key was broken and you neglected to edit. Or you just decided to wrote a lump of text.