Reviews for Next Great Adventure Edge of the Abyss
ReaperDrone chapter 1 . 5/14
nice but i am really hoping for this to update soon one of the best stories i have seen
Nerfhearder69 chapter 5 . 4/28
Back, no, I think not. Still, thank you for the chapter before you left again. Hope you have a nice life!
Blunacy14 chapter 5 . 4/16
Absolutely love this series and have read it a few times I really hope more is written eventually! Ben if no more is written you are a fantastic writer and the plot is a good mix of the two universes!
Nate chapter 1 . 3/13
Shitfic.

I'm out.
Moral Conundrum chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
Ok, I must have missed the chapter where you stripped Harry of all his magical ability and turned him into just another generic biotic flunky. Are you just writing cannon for a femshepard? I had hopes this would be a more AU. But this kind of story is really good for idea potential. I've recently gotten into the Mass Effect games, and hope for more cross-over stories in the future.
draco7347 chapter 5 . 4/4/2016
love this story cant wait for new chapters
overlord of hell 2012 chapter 5 . 2/26/2016
Enjoyed your story and look forward to reading more
adam chapter 5 . 12/13/2015
great soo far looking forward to more
Alex2909 chapter 5 . 10/4/2015
i absolutely love this story, its kick ass. great pairing for harry as well as liara being his daughter. great idea with shepard and liara likely being pared with each other
Guest chapter 2 . 8/13/2015
Not Jim, but you mean incest? Psht, sure! Wincest! Shame there won't be a harem though. Takes my interest away.
Jfitzgerald chapter 5 . 8/10/2015
Please update again soon. Thanks.
Lydia-Hood chapter 5 . 8/10/2015
Interesting story, but I feel the need to point to the irony of the statement made by the author in his profile, namely: 'I joined this site in 2011 and decided to post stories because i am sick and tired of authors who have these amazing stories but rarely update them.' While I did see in the note that the author had issues to deal with, I still find it ironic that he is one of those that did exactly what he said he was sick and tired of, hopefully he show similar understanding to others as he expect to be shown to himself. Anyhow good luck to him, and hopefully he'll be continuing to write his stories.
Aoirann chapter 5 . 8/10/2015
It's going to be that he's going to lose a piece of himself every time he takes them on isn't it? By the end he's just going to be a husk that won't shut up about how he's going to enjoy killing them?
Kaioo chapter 3 . 8/10/2015
Ah the common "I'm making you sleep on the couch" thing which is not indicative of a healthy relationship, and is more a myth than true.. Alas, it has appeared.
solitare chapter 5 . 8/9/2015
You supposedly put up 3 chapters today, but as far as I can tell these chapters were already up. Did you edit these chapters and reupload them?