Reviews for Braving the Dark
charlie.cbr chapter 27 . 10/22/2014
I wanted to let you know that I've just finisged reading your story (yes, I did read all of it) and I absolutely adore it! I'm definitely adding this fic to my favorites!
misuky7 chapter 27 . 9/21/2014
This was amazing. I loved how Katara took to being blind, and Zuko was fangtastic help. :3
Guest chapter 27 . 7/19/2014
Especially that bit about Sokka's judgment -or lack thereof... ;-)
Guest chapter 27 . 7/16/2014
Really good!
slings and arrows of fortune chapter 27 . 6/28/2014
This is a great story, I love the Zutara relationship in it. You made it flow nicely, it did not feel rushed or awkward. :-)
Guest chapter 27 . 6/13/2014
I really enjoyed this story. Katara WAS a little weepy, but it's understandable in her situation. Besides that everyone was very much in character- and that always the best fanfic
Rabidfangirl97 chapter 27 . 6/14/2014
Okay so I've read it twice and I love it! Such a unique concept. Make a sequel? :P
Hofundurr chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Wow! Really awesome! I wish it was longer though! The only thing I would say is that it wouldn't hurt if there was more 'coupley' things with Zuko and Katara :) but all in all it was really well done!
theLadyCheshire chapter 27 . 2/5/2014
I enjoyed your story, it was very well written. I was curious if the healers managed to further reduce katara's scarring, I don't believe you mentioned one way or another. I was also wondering why Toph didn't immediately remove Katara's chi-blocking bracelets, then re-meld and replace them so they would look the same without hitting the specific chi points. I would have been very interested to see Katara's continued growth if she was unable to regain her sight, as well as how she and Toph would have interacted over being blind master bender girls together. All of these aren't necessarily criticisms, just things that your story inspired me to think about ;)
InkWoven chapter 27 . 1/28/2014
Fantastic! A very different take that I wasn't expecting. And I absolutely loved it. Thank you for writing this!
Vtoribird chapter 27 . 1/26/2014
I loved your story! You're a great author.
Shortyjordy52 chapter 27 . 1/27/2014
That was great! I found the story a while ago and I just got so busy I couldn't keep up, so I got to read the last three chapters all at once!
Guest chapter 27 . 1/24/2014
good story
articcat621 chapter 27 . 1/26/2014
This story was beautiful. Seriously, it was so well written. Amazing job.
Sam chapter 27 . 1/24/2014
Hi, don't think I ever reviewed before, but I just wanted to say I really enjoyed reading your story!