Reviews for My Savior
Jayce chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
You have a twisted, evil sense of humor, and I love it!
Greenwick chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
You wanted more reviews, so I'm going to leave you with mine. I love it so far! I'm also very glad you gave Hermione some backbone, what with the zipper hex and all. I can only hope she'll always be a little spitfire. The same goes with Mr. Malfoy. I think you've captured his attitude well. I've always imagined him as a sarcastic, perverted boy, with some humor interlacing between the above mentioned. Keep up the good work, I look forward to reading more!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/31/2013
hey i love you for writing this...please update?
Emotionless Girl32 chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
Please update soon. I really enjoy this story.
IncinerationNation chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
no! please update! i really like your writing style, and i'm loving the story so far!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
Oh draconis, you need to know when to shut your trap. Lucky you have hermione for that.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
So glad there all still friends. No bitter Ron.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
Wheeeeee...the fun is about to begin.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Great beginning. I like how Harry and Hermione are the best of friends. There the next best thing besides a Draco/Hermione pairing. I can't wait to read more.
Marion Hood chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
Hehe. Taking down Slytherin one bully at a time
Guest chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
I'm really liking this story, please keep going!
SerpentofDarkness chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
I like the calm exterior of Draco and then his thoughts to himself are really funny. Hermiones outburst at the end was amazing! When is he going to know who his veela mate is?
boothaddict77 chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
When will he know? A birthday?
SNOGIRL chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
Update. Pretty please with lots of brain functioning sugar on top? :)

SG.
shaymars chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
Really good chapter...can't wait until Malfoy realize Hermione is his mate and she feels strongely attracted to him...update more when you can.