Reviews for Second Chance
Mr. E chapter 20 . 3/5/2014
Awesome endings. My personal favorites were #1 and #2. Amazing story.
shadowyshadow chapter 20 . 3/2/2014
yay. i like how you did all the endings
Jovan2013 chapter 20 . 3/2/2014
Nice ending for Second Chance

I chose the third option where Raven wins but came with a price it was surprising to see Raven lost an eye because now she is just like Slade physically so it will haunt her.
Angel Of Azarath chapter 20 . 3/2/2014
Nooo! I don't want Second Chance to finish :( I loved every chapter, and I like how you actually wrote out every ending. Please write another story soon, preferably RobRae but I'll read and review any of your new stories.
Reviewing this for the last time,
Angel Of Azarath
Snow Blind Raven chapter 20 . 3/1/2014
Though I voted for option 2, I rather enjoyed the actual ending that was voted in. I am sad, though, that this story has ended. It is one of my favorites, always will be.
Dark Sides chapter 20 . 3/1/2014
Wow, mind blown. My favorite one was The Chronicles of Raven. You should make another story based on that ending.
Kaarlinaa chapter 20 . 3/1/2014
Lol it was good. Congrats a great story finally finished!
JP-Rider chapter 20 . 3/1/2014
That was the best representation of Beauty and the Beast I have ever seen. I love the alternate endings and how much of a deep impact it is for Raven. I definitely love how you portrayed Raven which I keep reminded of a scene from Buffy with the stand off of Terra complaining about revealing secret identities.

Good job on the story, can't wait when you update Poison of the Raven.
Iskandar06 chapter 20 . 3/1/2014
Yes awesome but now your going to make slade fight trigon or your going to do it like the prequel with raven killing him
shadowyshadow chapter 19 . 2/24/2014
happy 100k
Kaarlinaa chapter 19 . 2/24/2014
omg i cant wait! im so excited! (:
Jovan2013 chapter 19 . 2/24/2014
Robin changed into the blood-thirsty killing machine known as Claw and yet again was killed and owned by Raven.

This Incarnation of Robin has the possibility of turing rogue depends on the circumstances if Star died or was kicked out of The Team because of his reckless behaviour and obsessions.

Nice Chapter, Storytell18 :)
Darkrai842 chapter 19 . 2/24/2014
judging from that cliffhanger it looks like Raven is going to rejoin the titans... and here I was hoping that she would stick with Slade
Snow Blind Raven chapter 19 . 2/23/2014
Wow, great chapter. And I love how you've creatively entwined your other story with this one.I cant wait to figure out what the stick was for though; you have me knawing at my lip in anticipation. (Probably spelled that wrong).
LordMesirix chapter 19 . 2/23/2014
the titans now know slade's plan and this will be the last (well second to last review here since the last chapter will be next) i wonder what raven gave them. slade's plan in altering the past? or his present plan (the things raven stole)