Reviews for The Remains of Heaven
Nameless Dragon chapter 18 . 12/10/2005
Awesome story I can't wait to read the up coming chapters and its good to know I'm not the only member of FFN from the U.K.
aaroNiGHTS chapter 17 . 8/5/2005
Awesome, its progressing nicely. Its getting on tho, I think everyones on the edge of there seats to see whats (eventually) gonna happen.

Keep it up!
aaroNiGHTS chapter 17 . 8/5/2005

Keep it up!
ShamanQueens chapter 16 . 6/11/2005
Nice chapter, like all the thoughts and feelings described, they were very good and well written, can't wait for the next chapter _
onlyforlove chapter 15 . 5/19/2005
Hello! I love it! But i'm portuguese, so, i didn't understand if Matt is Sora's boyfriend! Please, answers me! Thank you!
ShamanQueens chapter 15 . 2/26/2005
Good chapter. I really like the battle scenes and how you portray Joe, he's not such a wimp as the show shows him. Keep up the good work, looking forward to the next chapter.
ShamanQueens chapter 14 . 2/18/2005
Hi, I'm suprised you haven't got as many reviews because this story is great, though I'ma bit confused on how Tai and Sora are dead, but that's probably just me. Hope you update soon _
miaow227 chapter 12 . 7/27/2004
Not sure I remember this fic too well (as it seems to be a while since you updated) but from what I can remember it sounds as though the plot is about to move on a lot. Update soon!
GatomonandKariFan chapter 12 . 7/27/2004
WOW!
aaroNiGHTS chapter 12 . 7/26/2004
maintaining its shine. Keep it up (yes, I do plan to review every chapter from now on, keep them comming!)
aaroNiGHTS chapter 11 . 7/16/2004
Keep working on this one mate. I just read it again. I want to know what happens!
Miyo86 chapter 11 . 4/2/2004
;Um, I'm with Gomamon!Lol. Its like"Wha..?FaithYolei?" I seriously hadn't made the connection, lol. But I loved this part all the same. Gabumon!Hehe: P Matt's ok...but they're under attack!Yipes!
Miyo86 chapter 10 . 3/11/2004
Well, it doesn't help MUCh until I READ he's ok ;D But it will have to do! I'm sorry its taken me so long to review this chapter! I'm still enjoying this story immensly though!
Miyo86 chapter 9 . 11/18/2003
Oh..Dang you, you evil evil person!Lol XD Nothing got resolved, Matt's still hurt and getting worse, but at least we have some back ground on the new guy. Thanks!_ But please get more soon(no pressure!)
Tareei chapter 8 . 11/12/2003
I can't believe so few people review this story. Its obviously great, a good storyline and pretty in character characters. Noone appreciates the classics anymore :/ Oh well, I hope you will continue this, as I am now hooked!