Reviews for Desperate Measures
pancakevampire chapter 1 . 1/17
This is amazing! The changing POV made it a little choppy to read, but I understand that was just because it was an RP. I hope you decide to continue this!
MichaellaD chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
No! There needs to be a continuation!
Xx-Fax to the Max-xX chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Wow, and here I thought there was going to be some happy-ending that completely negated all of Rapunzel's confusion at the beginning...turns out I was wrong. Break my heart, why don't you.

What a great roleplay! It's been awhile since I've read one as good as this one. I need to read more from you and the other author, because Rapunzel's and Flynn's characteristics were dead on.
Kah Aluada chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Oun. I loved this fic. I think you should develop more chapters. Something like them after that meeting and getting together. I loved it, even loved the idea. Congratulations. Wonderful fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
I love it! I throw peanuts your way because I ain't got money to patronize you with.
pietaku chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Ahhhhhh OMG, OMGOMGOMG, I swear, that made me so emotional (why the heck?) that i no have tears in my eyes, this story is really good. Really good. No kidding, love it! Please, update!
Terinka14 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
This was sooo amazing :) I loved it from the start to the end... Maybe more chapters?
A-Dream's-Nightmare chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
You MUST continue this! Not only was this fabulously written, but the storyline was damn near perfect! This is something new and definitely what people will be tripping over themselves to read. But only if you continue it. I can see Flynn seeking her out after their date and of course awkward dating ensues, but reading it would be so...so amazing. Please oh please continue this.
Silee jones XD chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Write plez u great writer
silviatangled chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
love it! i think you could continue and make the things right for them, i hate it when they part as unlikely friends :) i love them together!
leira123 chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Have to continue this! Wonderful story. Only critique was the rapidly changing point of views and that was a little confusing, but once I got used to it, it was great! Please update soon! Love it:)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
I can't believe I never read this. Shit got seriously dark at the end there.

I really enjoyed it. It was cute and funny for most of it, though polo dude should go die in a fire. The RP nature of it kind made for a stilted flow to the conversations, but it still worked.
sfss chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! This story's too good for you to leave it hangin. :(
RaniGos chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
I really hope you plan to continue this...this is soooo good! What an interesting AU!
PureCreativity chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Wow. This is a really interesting twist. And the way you two expressed their emotions so fluidly... 8.75/10

If you don't mind, may I write a fic continuing on from this? I just have tons of ideas about where this could lead and I really want to give it a shot.