Reviews for Desperate Measures
Senie chapter 1 . 5/31
Omg I loved this. I don't want to get my hopes up but...are you planning on updating?
Dulce129 chapter 1 . 5/29
Wow. Great story and I would love to read more! Fantastic writing
Maida chapter 1 . 4/15
This is so good and angsty and I'm crying bc ajkdkkwkdjjeje so amazing and just wow I legit cannot even type coherently I need hELP
Sunlit Garden chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
I clicked on this AU as an afterthought after enjoying another of your Flynn/Rapunzel fics and I have to say I was completely drawn in by this scenario. I can completely see Flynn being all smoldery but actually endearing himself to the innocent little Rapunzel. I just...feel like the ending ripped my heart out a little bit. There's so much unsaid between them! I mean, it's an absolutely realistic ending but I hope it's not the end. Would you take pity on us fangirls and write another chapter?
nichelen chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Please write more! I loved this and would love to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Here I was, foolishly thinking this was going to have a cute, smutty ending... but all I got was a broken heart.
Idk how to feel anymore.

Wonderful story though, I enjoyed reading it too much. But I wish there was more to it. Continue maybe?
MetomorpherSalmalin chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
please write more!
ConfusedCat chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Update update! Please don't leave me hanging, this is going to be such a good story!
BlueNynaeve chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
No, wait! Don't end! Come back, Flynnnn!
WWWWAAAAZZZZUUUUPPPP chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
This story is fantastic. It is a great start and definitely needs to be continued. I'm thinking she gets all sad and stuff, then he accidentally runs into her at her work and she ignores him at first but he stays persistent (kind of like the reverse of your Freudian). However, minors edits to make the dialogue easier to understand would be nice. Please update this!
pancakevampire chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
This is amazing! The changing POV made it a little choppy to read, but I understand that was just because it was an RP. I hope you decide to continue this!
coldweathergal chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
No! There needs to be a continuation!
Xx-Fax to the Max-xX chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Wow, and here I thought there was going to be some happy-ending that completely negated all of Rapunzel's confusion at the beginning...turns out I was wrong. Break my heart, why don't you.

What a great roleplay! It's been awhile since I've read one as good as this one. I need to read more from you and the other author, because Rapunzel's and Flynn's characteristics were dead on.
Kah Aluada chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Oun. I loved this fic. I think you should develop more chapters. Something like them after that meeting and getting together. I loved it, even loved the idea. Congratulations. Wonderful fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
I love it! I throw peanuts your way because I ain't got money to patronize you with.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »