Reviews for Desperate Measures
Adam chapter 1 . 3/22
This story is very good. It would be great if you go on.!
Foxiara chapter 1 . 1/29
please, if you're still writing, write another chapter. this one was soooo amazing, but the ending... i (ant from the reviews, everyone else) would like to read more about them.
Stargirl11 chapter 1 . 1/21
Loved this! So well written and such a good story
ZeroImagination chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
Oh, this was so beautiful. Please consider writing a second chapter at some point, it's depressing to read such an unhappy and unfullfilling ending...
dootadoot chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
Encore please?
Senie chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Omg I loved this. I don't want to get my hopes up but...are you planning on updating?
Dulce129 chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
Wow. Great story and I would love to read more! Fantastic writing
Maida chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
This is so good and angsty and I'm crying bc ajkdkkwkdjjeje so amazing and just wow I legit cannot even type coherently I need hELP
Sunlit Garden chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
I clicked on this AU as an afterthought after enjoying another of your Flynn/Rapunzel fics and I have to say I was completely drawn in by this scenario. I can completely see Flynn being all smoldery but actually endearing himself to the innocent little Rapunzel. I just...feel like the ending ripped my heart out a little bit. There's so much unsaid between them! I mean, it's an absolutely realistic ending but I hope it's not the end. Would you take pity on us fangirls and write another chapter?
nichelen chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Please write more! I loved this and would love to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Here I was, foolishly thinking this was going to have a cute, smutty ending... but all I got was a broken heart.
Idk how to feel anymore.

Wonderful story though, I enjoyed reading it too much. But I wish there was more to it. Continue maybe?
MetomorpherSalmalin chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
please write more!
ConfusedCat chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Update update! Please don't leave me hanging, this is going to be such a good story!
BlueNynaeve chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
No, wait! Don't end! Come back, Flynnnn!
WWWWAAAAZZZZUUUUPPPP chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
This story is fantastic. It is a great start and definitely needs to be continued. I'm thinking she gets all sad and stuff, then he accidentally runs into her at her work and she ignores him at first but he stays persistent (kind of like the reverse of your Freudian). However, minors edits to make the dialogue easier to understand would be nice. Please update this!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »