Reviews for Desperate Measures
SunshineTangledAddict1826 chapter 1 . 6/4
Oh my goodness... please write more for this story! I love it soooo much!
Thanatophobia kills chapter 1 . 5/30
is this the end!? aw man that was so good but i need more man. awww poor punzie. flynn must be confused man
Adam chapter 1 . 3/22
This story is very good. It would be great if you go on.!
Foxiara chapter 1 . 1/29
please, if you're still writing, write another chapter. this one was soooo amazing, but the ending... i (ant from the reviews, everyone else) would like to read more about them.
Stargirl11 chapter 1 . 1/21
Loved this! So well written and such a good story
ZeroImagination chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
Oh, this was so beautiful. Please consider writing a second chapter at some point, it's depressing to read such an unhappy and unfullfilling ending...
dootadoot chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
Encore please?
Senie chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Omg I loved this. I don't want to get my hopes up but...are you planning on updating?
Dulce129 chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
Wow. Great story and I would love to read more! Fantastic writing
Maida chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
This is so good and angsty and I'm crying bc ajkdkkwkdjjeje so amazing and just wow I legit cannot even type coherently I need hELP
Sunlit Garden chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
I clicked on this AU as an afterthought after enjoying another of your Flynn/Rapunzel fics and I have to say I was completely drawn in by this scenario. I can completely see Flynn being all smoldery but actually endearing himself to the innocent little Rapunzel. I just...feel like the ending ripped my heart out a little bit. There's so much unsaid between them! I mean, it's an absolutely realistic ending but I hope it's not the end. Would you take pity on us fangirls and write another chapter?
nichelen chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Please write more! I loved this and would love to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Here I was, foolishly thinking this was going to have a cute, smutty ending... but all I got was a broken heart.
Idk how to feel anymore.

Wonderful story though, I enjoyed reading it too much. But I wish there was more to it. Continue maybe?
MetomorpherSalmalin chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
please write more!
ConfusedCat chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Update update! Please don't leave me hanging, this is going to be such a good story!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »