Reviews for The Donovan Files
Awesome
Epic
Definitely worth waiting six six months for (I know I didn't wait six months but if I'm did it would be totally worth it )
Epic
This is awesome
THIS IS AMAZING
Mmmmm. Scotchies. You are an amazing writer, and I know you wrote all of this a while ago, but it is still wonderful to this day.
Magics122 chapter 65 . 3/1
Ok, so I read this a while back right after I finished Warehouse 13 and was still reeling from the feels, and I absolutely fell in love with it. A couple months later (today), I was scrolling through your account reading a bunch of your 100 fics (which are amazing, by the way), and I found this again. I forgot how much I love it! The fact that you've written something for every single episode is amazing, and it's even better because this is really well written! I love how you portray all the characters and their relationships, and I think you wrote Claudia wonderfully and accurately. Thank you so much for writing this and all of your other fics; there's not a lot of good Claudia-centric fics out there, and I am so happy that you decided to write this one because you are such a wonderful author :)
Aquacoral14 chapter 65 . 1/4
This was a truly wild ride. It made me cry (Almost. I don't really cry), it made me laugh, and the ending was just so sweet and perfect. It really completes the show in a way, and adds little moments that they didn't have time for. Stunning job.
Moony's daughter chapter 65 . 8/21/2015
I know it has been a while since you wrote this story but I only resently finished watching warehouse 13 and this story just made the series even more epic and exciting. It was a wonderful read, thank you so much.
v.dormouse chapter 65 . 4/4/2015
Hey there just read all of this in one go and u have to say WOW this was brilliant! You really managed to keep everyone in character all the time and I could really see all of these scenes really happening as a part of the show. Amazing story :-) it would be great if you did the same but for the other characters make it a whole series maybe? :-)

Keep writing and have fun

V.
Starship T.A.R.D.I.S chapter 27 . 3/19/2015
Finally watched this episode so I finally got to read this chapter! I lobe the interaction between Claudia and Myka. And Claudia's reaction to writing field reports is just too incredibly like her
Starship T.A.R.D.I.S chapter 26 . 3/18/2015
The only thing I don't like about this is that I haven't seen any episodes further then this! Great chapter, though I do wonder why Claudia's aura changed...
Starship T.A.R.D.I.S chapter 17 . 3/18/2015
I'm not sure who is more dangerous with glitter...the warehouse 13 team or the Weasly twins!
Starship T.A.R.D.I.S chapter 11 . 3/18/2015
This was such a cute chapter!