Reviews for The Donovan Files
v.dormouse chapter 65 . 4/4
Hey there just read all of this in one go and u have to say WOW this was brilliant! You really managed to keep everyone in character all the time and I could really see all of these scenes really happening as a part of the show. Amazing story :-) it would be great if you did the same but for the other characters make it a whole series maybe? :-)

Keep writing and have fun

V.
Starship T.A.R.D.I.S chapter 27 . 3/19
Finally watched this episode so I finally got to read this chapter! I lobe the interaction between Claudia and Myka. And Claudia's reaction to writing field reports is just too incredibly like her
Starship T.A.R.D.I.S chapter 26 . 3/18
The only thing I don't like about this is that I haven't seen any episodes further then this! Great chapter, though I do wonder why Claudia's aura changed...
Starship T.A.R.D.I.S chapter 17 . 3/18
I'm not sure who is more dangerous with glitter...the warehouse 13 team or the Weasly twins!
Starship T.A.R.D.I.S chapter 11 . 3/18
This was such a cute chapter!
Starship T.A.R.D.I.S chapter 9 . 3/18
Carpe diem, dude is now my favorite sentence in the english language
Starship T.A.R.D.I.S chapter 6 . 3/18
I love this fic souch! I started the show 2 days or so ago and I finished season 2 last night. I think this is the best warehouse 13 fic I've read! I love how you write the characters.
Writer chapter 10 . 2/13
There were a couple of Portal references, both of which entertained me greatly :)
Writer chapter 7 . 2/12
Leaving a review just because of how you phrased the request here on episode 7. :)

Just wanted you to know I'm really enjoying your takes on Claudia's adventures offscreen. You've captured each of the characters' voices well. I'll probably leave you another review or two for other chapters. Thanks for writing these.
closeto30 chapter 12 . 1/23
Ok, so taking a break because I have to actually write my own stuff... But my God you are fabulous. So happy I stumbled across this one. Will read more ASAP.
lilAzIaNpride24 chapter 42 . 1/15
Well, so much for the "If You Could See Me Now" suggestion. :/

Regardless, amazing job! (Like always)
lilAzIaNpride24 chapter 41 . 1/15
YAY! A Claudia and Steve interaction after his resurrection! ;D

Oh, I'm totally addicted to Shannon LaBrie's "Calls Me Home." I cannot thank you enough. I forgot one more song in my last review.

"Iron Sky" - Paolo Nutini. It's amazing! Make sure to listen to the full version. :D
lilAzIaNpride24 chapter 40 . 1/15
I loved this! I think it's fair that in exchange for this wonderful story and the crazy amount of songs I now have in my queue to listen to, I give you some. :D

Ed Sheeran (Like everything. Cause he's amazing.)
"Confidential Liar" - Vanattica
"Invincible" - MGK ft. Ester Dean
"Moment To Live" - Lia Marie Johnson
"Fire" - Gavin DeGraw
"If You Could See Me Now" - The Script
"Radioactive" - Pentatonix & Lindsey Stirling (Imagine Dragons Cover)
**** "No Light, No Light" - Florence The Machine (This was in an episode of Warehouse 13 where Claudia stays in the warehouse to fight Paracelsus.)
lilAzIaNpride24 chapter 36 . 1/15
I couldn't wait to read this chapter and now, I can't wait until Claudia brings Steve back! :D
lilAzIaNpride24 chapter 33 . 1/15
So, I'm sort of confused here. By Sarah do you mean Olivia? Like Jinks' older sister?