Reviews for Attack on Eldunarí
TotallingSky6 chapter 4 . 12/20/2016
Hm, I'm sad that I finally found this fanfic, this is really good, but it's probably not going to be continued. I'm sad.
Amanda chapter 4 . 5/14/2016
This is a so far well storied piece that you've started. It would be fantastic to see where you would have wanted to take this. If at all possible, a continuation of this would be wonderful. Hope to see more some time in the future.
org13fan chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
this is awesome!
queerhound chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
Wow, such a one-of-kind story! I really hope you decide to continue this, it would be a shame if you didn't!
OS32 chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
i really love this! your style is so incredible. I hope you update soon; i'll be sure to keep my eye on this
urs-v chapter 4 . 5/16/2014
So you are saving Petra?

And is it... Annie you've just put in Eragon's hand?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Love it!
JessesanMan chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
Ah, quite intriguing indeed. I am enjoying this very much and can't wait to see what else you have in mind.
Telron chapter 4 . 4/10/2014
UPDATE this is to good of a story to be dead. otherwise i might try to hunt you down and force you to write.
MBScavenger1498 chapter 4 . 3/27/2014
An interesting beginning. I like what you've done with Eragon. He's not at all broken and you've captured his personality pretty well. Not much else to say right now what with the relative shortness, though I did notice one or two typos or grammar issues here and there. Anyway, good job.

Keep it up,

Scavenger
CAN U NOT chapter 4 . 3/5/2014
DON'T YOU DARE KILL THIS STORY ON A CLIFFHANGER I WILL FIND YOU AND MURDERISE YOU
Nina chapter 4 . 3/5/2014
Is this story dead? please don't let this story die you were doing so well damnit please!
ON WITH THE SHOW ;;
sorikuroxasaqua chapter 4 . 2/21/2014
I found this extremely enjoyable and interesting to read. Please continue, I really loved that only one member of Levi's squad died rather than all.
BLacKxBUrN chapter 4 . 1/23/2014
updddaaatee
BlackBurn chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
Did you give up on this? Oh well it was really good