Reviews for Baby Makes Three
Timeless Musketeer chapter 7 . 12/6
Amazing chapter
Timeless Musketeer chapter 4 . 11/28
I felt like Bats about the pregnancies but lucky me I didn't act the same way because I am pretty sure I would got the same treatment if not worse
Timeless Musketeer chapter 3 . 11/28
Perfect, I could just realte to Batman and how I felt myself when my wife was pregnant.
Timeless Musketeer chapter 1 . 11/27
So this isn't related to the "Mended Hearts" with Hades "opening her Womb" and taking her Immortality ...
I've read the Started with a whisper and it was very good.
This one is good but I was suprised it got so fast. I was nearly expecting you to put this one in three chapter, but I guess it was supposed to be a One shot at first that yoou changed into a Multichapter.
Anyway good job.
And now I am jumping to the next chapter as soon as possible
I am also fan of WW and BM thank you for sharing your stories!
Ultimolu chapter 16 . 10/6
This was a good story. I thoroughly enjoyed it, since this is my new favorite pairing.
Ultimolu chapter 8 . 10/3
Lol, count on Flash to be the solly clown in the party.

I absolutely love this story and pairing.
Cool story
That was amazing! Defiantly the best I've seen so far
Christian chapter 16 . 8/13
The hole book is good
Dizzystrogg chapter 16 . 4/30
I can't express my love for all of your stories this one is a personal favourite of mine I read it a few times a week I can't get enough of your writing style either, and I can safely assume all of your fics are perfect and I can't wait to see more in the future
Anonymous chapter 16 . 3/18
This was amazing to read! Loved it! I could picture everything in my head so clearly and really feel the emotions portrayed. Thanks! You're a great writer! :)
That was amazing! I really enjoyed the way you wrote, and the way Bruce and Diana were portrayed. I wish there was more. ;-; Probably getting to see Nicholas grow up. But I guess I'm content. This was really nice. It made me get sucked in for about an hour or so XD.
Flightt94 chapter 10 . 12/17/2016
Love the emotions between the two of them. I wonder how the media would react to the fact that the Prince of Gotham and Princess of Themyscira, had a private wedding.
Flightt94 chapter 9 . 12/17/2016
I knew that she would know! If this during JLU then why are they kissing as Batman and Wonder Woman in the Watchtower knowing they could be caught? And why does it seem that people know that Bruce is Batman?