Reviews for Baby Makes Three
dear lotslover

thank you this is the best fanfic i evre red ;) god bless you
I'm dumbfounded you are an amazing writer keep it up
Twinklepuff chapter 1 . 7/4
This was adorable, but I do feel that Bruce was somewhat out-of-character. When he feels something is a threat to his emotions, he's more likely to be cold and aloof towards the cause of those feelings than to want to cling onto it.
Hanzatsu-Hime chapter 16 . 6/21
I'm so sorry you had a Guest reviewer abusing the power of anoniminity. The fact that you write such hearty, in depth, well thought out BMWW fanfics for those of us who need the WonderBat fix when you have said in your disclaimer (much like me) that you aren't extremely well versed in JLU, is a feat within itself. You might have noticed by now that I've been digging into all of your BMWW stories and I've seen how you have progressed in their characterizations and designing complex scenarios for them; I adore what you create for Bruce and Diana, and while no one is perfect (including myself and my own writing), you are without a doubt my favourite fanfic writer for them. I know I can't undo the careless, tactless Guest's remarks, but I wanted you to know that I adore Bruce and Diana and baby Nicholas more than I ever thought I would. Your story with Hades is indeed my favourite and what I think to be the epitome of your BMWW work; no matter what that Guest thought, your stories have only gotten better since. Sorry if I'm being too wordy this time around, but I feel as though you deserve so much more praise for your hard work and dedication you show to this fandom. Thank you for sharing your stories with us.

Keep on writing~
IITOPSY KRETSII chapter 16 . 6/7
BM/WW is a terrible match for starters! Amazonian women are far to strong and has a harder time feeling human contact with a human which is what the dark knight is she will need a powerful man who is on league with her in speed and strength like a Kryptonian SM/WW all the way. Batman and Black Canary are Zatanna is a better option for him.
ILoveSxS chapter 16 . 4/22
that was nice i really liked it
thealphamale chapter 1 . 3/19
Great chapter! Good way to start.
Zoo Crew chapter 13 . 3/15
You rock! Your stories make my day when I'm feeling blue. Keep up the good work!
John Bob chapter 1 . 2/17
I can't stop rereading this story. It's so FLUFFYYY
Haarkanon chapter 16 . 1/28
I've just finished this fanfic, and I love it (about to begin to read the one that follow). I know that some people judged it not dark enough, but I am perfectly fine with it, and most of all I love happy ending.
SimplySinful21 chapter 16 . 12/1/2014
this story is so beautiful and funny and lovely I do adore this couple so much and to the haters that don't like the fact that you make fluff just ignore them there's always going to be that person out there that's going to rain on your parade!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/29/2014
Great story. you are very talented . don't let those negative reviews discourage you. those posters are jealous trolls. hope to see more of your bmww stories soon
PeaceAngel2025 chapter 11 . 10/7/2014
Okay I know you wrote this quite a few months ago but I wanted to say your story is amazing and that standing up to those who don't like your story is awesome. I really like you so great job.
rose chapter 15 . 9/23/2014
anyone who doesnt love this chapter needs help