Reviews for Baby Makes Three
Anonymous chapter 16 . 3/18
This was amazing to read! Loved it! I could picture everything in my head so clearly and really feel the emotions portrayed. Thanks! You're a great writer! :)
That was amazing! I really enjoyed the way you wrote, and the way Bruce and Diana were portrayed. I wish there was more. ;-; Probably getting to see Nicholas grow up. But I guess I'm content. This was really nice. It made me get sucked in for about an hour or so XD.
Flightt94 chapter 10 . 12/17/2016
Love the emotions between the two of them. I wonder how the media would react to the fact that the Prince of Gotham and Princess of Themyscira, had a private wedding.
Flightt94 chapter 9 . 12/17/2016
I knew that she would know! If this during JLU then why are they kissing as Batman and Wonder Woman in the Watchtower knowing they could be caught? And why does it seem that people know that Bruce is Batman?
Flightt94 chapter 8 . 12/17/2016
Why do they all know each other's identities and are they the only ones in the league, the original seven? Good, light-hearted chapter.
Flightt94 chapter 7 . 12/17/2016
I would've thought that Clark would be his best man, but he hasn't been their biggest fan, so why have a best man that doesn't approve of the relationship wholly? It would've been easier for her to date him as her alter ego, Diana Prince. That definitely would've made it easier and less stressful
Flightt94 chapter 6 . 12/17/2016
Metas*. At first I thought she was already giving birth. Bruce is gonna be pissed, metas in his city, Diana fighting, Shayera letting her, partly for Shayera calling in for back up from the league.
Flightt94 chapter 4 . 12/16/2016
I can see why Bruce doesn't like metals, they all think they can push him around and intimidate him because he's a mortal human. Well, he's Batman, he is afraid of nobody. He could've handled the announcement better, but was anybody really expecting him to suddenly burst into tears of joy and laughter.
Nguyen Nguyen chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
Yeahh baby makes forest.
Max chapter 16 . 7/16/2016
Awesome!
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
I can't believe that I never read this
justforpractice chapter 16 . 6/5/2016
Just finished! Ugh, this was so good! I can't wait to read more of your stuff! Keep writing!
Areanna4life chapter 16 . 6/2/2016
Beautiful story! Keep up the good work, I'm silently hoping you come out with your own book one day. Especially with how good your stories are! Thanks again for the awesome story!
justforpractice chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
Oh god! I just read chapter one... Hooked again! You have a way of reeling a reader in that I just can't explain! So good. And onto chapter two!
Salvatore chapter 16 . 4/28/2016
Such an awesome fanfic. i hope there will be sequel. You have a gift in writing.