Reviews for The Marriage Counselor
RPhysics chapter 7 . 11/18
I have such a love-hate relationship with this story. I honestly can't tell if you're forcing Bella's emotions and (re)actions, or if it's just because I've been going to Pride years before I thought of myself as bi (not to mention I never had trouble with my parents' divorce). Is it forced, or can I just not empathize? Questions, questions...

Anyways, I hope the story ends soon. There is only so long you can extend drama like this, and I'm anxiously waiting to read a happy resolution.
Riot chapter 7 . 11/6
...Pleeeaaase continue once you're not bogged down with homework, yes? *smiles pleadingly*
Truly love this story; wonderfully expressed and written.
Sincerely appreciate its realism (in both emotion and pacing), and thus deliciously frustrating, haha.
Hope your first quarter/semester is going awesome hun, come back to us soon; impatiently waiting here *winks*
Mariemullinax chapter 7 . 11/2
Very good story, I really to like it and wish for you to continue.
PLEASE KEEP GOING! Also are you ever gonna update your other story Thorns? It was really good!
shunreibell chapter 7 . 9/24
Jacob no! :/
Coeur D'Amertume chapter 7 . 9/23
really Bella going for Jacob ugh
Lupe0 chapter 7 . 9/23
very interesting start, can't wait to see what else you write.
Random guest chapter 7 . 9/17
OMG! Thank god! I thought you had left and forgot about this! I need a new chapter asap please :D
california roll chapter 7 . 9/14
imatrouper chapter 7 . 9/14
I realy live thisstory and wish the updates were quicker but understand .neways pleaseupdate soon loce it cantget enough to read
Ugh nooo ugh ugh
frr1102 chapter 7 . 9/13
sobs hard finally an update T.T
TerribleTempy chapter 7 . 9/15
oh god I need much more.
This update was perfect thank you so much for the wonderfull tale...