Reviews for The Marriage Counselor
The Sixth Day of Division chapter 15 . 6/18
So I've caught up and I really enjoy this fic so far despite disagreeing with a lot of sentiments expressed in this fic. There have been a lot of feels. I guess I like it so much because it simulates a type of experience I will never personally be involved with in my life. I'm sort of glad its over now though since I can take time to cool off from this rollercoaster.
The Sixth Day of Division chapter 8 . 6/18
Is it weird that I don't want Tosalie to end up with Bella? She's not a very stable person and I'm sort of worried she might drag Rosalie down with her.
The Sixth Day of Division chapter 5 . 6/18
Bella is so frustrating. Unfortunately i find her character to be somewhat realistic. People are willing to take so much pain if they think they can also get some love. And they are also prone to sabatoging their own happiness.
Colorlife chapter 15 . 5/30
Update pls ...pls I'm begging u
Please continue
Guest chapter 15 . 11/1/2016
Can't wait to read more!
Cameron chapter 15 . 10/6/2016
I've been meaning to make this comment for a while, but I really appreciate you continuing this story. It's honestly fantastic and very well written, though unfortunately slow burn(:P). I just wanted to make sure you weren't completely discouraged although if you decide to postpone or discontinue the story all the power to you.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/9/2016
Have to admit that I'm a bit disappointed Bella isn't with Rosalie at this point in time (half expected Rose to sweep in before Tanya got Bella out of the club). But, you're doing a good job of the story so far. I'm enjoying it and am looking forward to this new Bella.
kilylou chapter 15 . 9/10/2016
it's a good chapter but i don't really understand bella's mind she told to rosalie that she needs time and that she's confuse the moment after go home with tanya i don't like tanya she's manipulative she influence bella to sleep with her. That true that bella is not with rosalie but she helps , done anything for her and love her in a way her action is bad.
ReigningQueenOfCrime chapter 15 . 9/10/2016
This is great, though i don't really know how to feel about it. Rose and Bella arent together but they have feelings for each other, strong feelings. Rose has done a lot for bella out of her affections and though bella doesn't owe her anything. This feels wrong, at least for me. Its not cheating in a sense but i guess like cheapening whats between her and Rose. I understand how Tanya put it but Bella is still doing the same thing she did with Rose but going all the way. She feels like she never thinks about herself but how can you go to the person you truly care about look them in the eye, and not feel a little shitty you couldnt go to them scared and needing something you cant really grasp.
Teampara55 chapter 15 . 9/10/2016
Wow that's really messed up of Bella. I hope Rosalie moves on to someone who won't waste her time and use her.
lovesreadingforever chapter 15 . 9/10/2016
Talk about being a stepping stone. Bella is stepping all over Rosalie. Rosalie knows perfectly well what Bella is feeling. I think Rosalie has an even shorter end of the stick than Bella. Maybe Rosalie should just give up on her and find happiness elsewhere.
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 15 . 9/10/2016
OH boy. Oh one hand I really can't fault her. I can see this easily being me. On the other I do feel bad as its shitty timing since Rosalie just confessed.
TerribleTempy chapter 14 . 9/8/2016
Thank you for taking the time to update the story! I appreciate it. This is one of the few Twilight au stories I follow and I love how you've written Rosalie. I think that you put a great spin on what I wished she'd have found canon. That peace of mind instead of being so bitter about her life. It is sort of uplifting though I'm not sure that was intentional on your part. The idea and the verse behind this fic is wonderful. You've got a real good thing going. I've been following for some time and wont stop anytime soon. I'll keep looking out for you for sure.
Coeur D'Amertume chapter 14 . 9/7/2016
loved it kind of sucks Bella's having a *I can't make up my mind moment