Reviews for The Marriage Counselor
Cameron chapter 15 . 10/6
I've been meaning to make this comment for a while, but I really appreciate you continuing this story. It's honestly fantastic and very well written, though unfortunately slow burn(:P). I just wanted to make sure you weren't completely discouraged although if you decide to postpone or discontinue the story all the power to you.
Have to admit that I'm a bit disappointed Bella isn't with Rosalie at this point in time (half expected Rose to sweep in before Tanya got Bella out of the club). But, you're doing a good job of the story so far. I'm enjoying it and am looking forward to this new Bella.
kilylou chapter 15 . 9/10
it's a good chapter but i don't really understand bella's mind she told to rosalie that she needs time and that she's confuse the moment after go home with tanya i don't like tanya she's manipulative she influence bella to sleep with her. That true that bella is not with rosalie but she helps , done anything for her and love her in a way her action is bad.
ReigningQueenOfCrime chapter 15 . 9/10
This is great, though i don't really know how to feel about it. Rose and Bella arent together but they have feelings for each other, strong feelings. Rose has done a lot for bella out of her affections and though bella doesn't owe her anything. This feels wrong, at least for me. Its not cheating in a sense but i guess like cheapening whats between her and Rose. I understand how Tanya put it but Bella is still doing the same thing she did with Rose but going all the way. She feels like she never thinks about herself but how can you go to the person you truly care about look them in the eye, and not feel a little shitty you couldnt go to them scared and needing something you cant really grasp.
Teampara55 chapter 15 . 9/10
Wow that's really messed up of Bella. I hope Rosalie moves on to someone who won't waste her time and use her.
lovesreadingforever chapter 15 . 9/10
Talk about being a stepping stone. Bella is stepping all over Rosalie. Rosalie knows perfectly well what Bella is feeling. I think Rosalie has an even shorter end of the stick than Bella. Maybe Rosalie should just give up on her and find happiness elsewhere.
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 15 . 9/10
OH boy. Oh one hand I really can't fault her. I can see this easily being me. On the other I do feel bad as its shitty timing since Rosalie just confessed.
TerribleTempy chapter 14 . 9/8
Thank you for taking the time to update the story! I appreciate it. This is one of the few Twilight au stories I follow and I love how you've written Rosalie. I think that you put a great spin on what I wished she'd have found canon. That peace of mind instead of being so bitter about her life. It is sort of uplifting though I'm not sure that was intentional on your part. The idea and the verse behind this fic is wonderful. You've got a real good thing going. I've been following for some time and wont stop anytime soon. I'll keep looking out for you for sure.
Coeur D'Amertume chapter 14 . 9/7
loved it kind of sucks Bella's having a *I can't make up my mind moment
Great chapter. I'll be looking forward to the next one.
nalu5 chapter 14 . 9/4
elliehandesu chapter 14 . 9/3
Yes a update finallyyyy thankssss :)
CatchingStar chapter 14 . 9/3
I enjoyed the chapter. The conversation with Renee was good and unexpected. With Jacob too. I feel bad for the girls being apart but understand why Isabella needs time, and space. I hope you updtate soon.
DerpingInTheSun chapter 14 . 9/2
This is probably the only Rosalie and Bella fic that's an exception XD. Bellice tho Heheheh anyway YASS update that was quick I think? XD omg I was so happy and DNKSKAIRUW ehehe hope everything's going alright over there. Toodles! Love the work btw, cx
Apathicus chapter 14 . 9/3
Were only halfway? Cool, means there's more left to enjoy.