Reviews for Rainbow Dash: Pitch Black
Saismaat chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
This is wonderful. You're really put your thumb on the irreducible core of these two stories.
Monte-chan chapter 5 . 7/26/2014
While I've never watched the Riddick movies, I must respect the work done here.

I just ran through "Warriors of Harmony" (had some childhood memories of watching "Warriors of Virtue" return with that one) before this one, and both stories have some real polish and uniqueness to them. "Pitch Black" definitely was a treat, as I've not read something with such detailed fight and gore scenes in MLP (thought admittedly, I don't read MLP "darkfics" made just to show gore. In my opinion, gore should be a reasonable effect of the plot, not the plot itself).

And you know, for the smallest moment, I actually thought Twilight would make it, at least before the next adventure (like getting killed by a bounty hunter). But hey, that's how suspense works, to keep you guessing.

I'm probably wandering here, but the point is, nice work. Perhaps I'll keep an eye out for any others. That "Practical Magic" story looks interesting too...
Saismaat chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Clap clap clap clap clap. That's hilarious.
ChazMars chapter 6 . 10/10/2013
Loved it. I can't wait to see if you continue with the sequel it not. Either way you are a spectacular author. I'm gonna have to watch the movie to compare how u changed it but the way you portrayed dash/riddick seems to be so in character for both of them. U defiantly chose the best mlp character to be riddick.
1AngelOfDarkness101 chapter 6 . 10/8/2013
Oh well I'll go read another one of ur stories then ! Thanks again for the update! :3
1AngelOfDarkness101 chapter 5 . 10/8/2013
I thought Dash was dead there for a second. And now I'm okay with Scootaloo again, she's redeemed herself _! This is rly good I'm gonna read the next chap.
Melody Moon chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
This story is so awesome! I'm about to read the next chapter please update as often as possible!
1AngelOfDarkness101 chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
That was awesome! It sucks Twilight died :( but RD finally got at least some humanity back.
1AngelOfDarkness101 chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
No more Pinkie, no more Rarity, no more AJ. Just RD, FS, and TS. This should be interesting. I am definitely glad Rarity is gone. She is my second fav but she was acting so dumb the whole time, like she was on vacation or something! AJ I never liked from jump, and Pinkie is a druggy and she hates my fav pony which is dash, so I didn't rly care for her death tho I did sorta like her she was so straight up xD. I just want Scootaloo and that zebra gone now . The zebra just bc then Fluttershy might start talking more adding to the drama instead of constantly praying. And Scootaloo bc she wanted to act like a dude and not tell ppl she's a filly and now it's her time of the month so those creatures are right there behind them every minute. I am sorta annoyed dash didn't say something earlier, but I guess I can't blame her since they would've wanted to stay on the ship then. Scootaloo rly needs to stop being such a baby and colt up or she needs to die! U wanna idolize a cereal killer ima need you to act like you got some balls!
1AngelOfDarkness101 chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
this was great! Omg please update! Rainbow is now the one they have to rely on for site! I can't wait to see how this goes!