Reviews for The Occurrence Of A Thought
NathanEryk chapter 1 . 3/31
Dolphins are pretty smart, they work together in groups to catch fish instead of minding their own business. They also tend to their young and have a way of communication of sorts, clicks and whistles.
Many animals teach their young nurture them, because before thought before selfishness, there was the survival of a species to be taken care of. bacteria multiply and continue the species, and aren't as smart as dolphins or ostriches.
To continue a species is the main function of an organism and this went hand in hand with self preservation, as if you died how could bring up a child.
As for sharing Information, as diets became more varied and cognitive thinking became possible thanks to the development of the brain, it was seen by many animals, humans among them, that working together would benefit the i individual and the species.

As for the first thought...I don't know I'm just a monkey.
-NathanEryk
PyroMystic chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
I agree with most of your argument. Don't mind the your first reviewer here. Scientists have find proof that refutes Darwinian evolution (some even says that Darwinian evolution is NOT a hypothesis at all, rather it's a metaphysical assumption). It's just some ignorant atheists are willfully ignorant and hold tight into Darwinian evolution, even thought it has been abandoned by scientist long time ago.

Peter Singer, an ATHEIST philosopher, admitted that: "If evolution is a struggle for survival, why hasn't it ruthlessly eliminated altruists, who seem to increase another's prospects of survival at the cost of their own?" So this so-called evolution cannot explain the morality, since if altruism is morally true, it's contradict the evolution (struggle for survival).

If you're interested in these topics, I would like to recommend my favorite book. It's "I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be An Atheist" by Norman Geisler and Frank Turek. A cool book with cool title.
Ed Harley chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Hard to say if the author knows less about Darwinian evolution or ostriches.