Reviews for Partners
Zoemarie1990 chapter 23 . 1/11
I know this is an old story that you did years ago however I have only just discovered it and I'm absolutely in love with it! I think I've read it about the 50 times and I never get bored!

Soo thank you for this!
NOOO DONT ENNDDD WHYY
Guest chapter 9 . 12/28/2016
Omg amazing
Thank you chapter 23 . 12/18/2016
I also want to say that your writing is one of my favorite writings (that was a horrible sentence. fucking fight me.) Ummm.. I guess in other words I could say that I love your writing. Yeah! I love your writing! And I wish you the best in life. (Ugh. That sounds sooo weird :) But it's true, none-the-less (?).
I also want to apologize for my MEGA long reviews and such. But I really do mean every single word. So thanks and sorry.
Thank you chapter 23 . 12/18/2016
I am literally in tears right now.. ohmygod.

Before we go into sad goodbye stuff... This chapter was really awesome! It moved quickly, but now too quickly. It was slow enough to where I understood everything that was going on. And AWWWWW! They named their daughter Carla! And their kids are growing up together! and everyone is still with everyone else and OHMYGOD (Chandler Bing style idk.) I CAN'T EVEN WITH HOW CUTE THIS CHAPTER WAS! AND THE ENDING WAS LIKE OHHHHHHMYYYGOOODDDDD (if you catch my drift which you probably didn't cause I'm a weirdo.)

NOW the sad stuff..
I really am crying right now. The second I started reading this chapter I knew it was gonna bring tears. But the fact that this story can make me cry at all is a good thing! I LOVE stories that make me cry. Well, stories that make me feel anything really; sadness, happiness, pain, anxiety, love, absolute joy, et cetera.

I gotta say.. this story, and I mean all of the chapters, is probably in my top three favorites. No, correction, it IS in my top three favorites. There was a bit of "drama" (if you wanna call it that) in this story, but it wouldn't be realistic otherwise. If everything was all sunshine and roses, the story would be unrelatable and, therefore, a horrible read. But at the same time, having too much "drama" is a horrible read too because that is ALSO unrealistic. This story, however, had the perfect blend. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely loved the fluff and sweet things too! Oh god.. I really just finished the story, huh? For the past few days, this has been my joy. The thing I look forward to reading at the end of the day.. I don't know what I'm gonna do now. This story has brought me joy, tears, laughter, stress, and now... I.. don't know. I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY THOUGH I CANNOT PORTRAY TO YOU WITH WORDS JUST HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY! THANK YOU SO MUCH for taking time to write and edit and post this onto this website to allow me to read it. This story is truly a masterpiece, and I will definitely be back to reread it. Thanks again :)

P.S. I also want to add in that I love the ending because a lot of fics don't.. tell you what happens in the future of the story. You know? Like, they don't give you any closure..? You don't get to find out if they all live happily ever after or if everything just goes to hell. So I double-y (probs not a word) loved the ending! Thanks again again! :)))
Thank you chapter 22 . 12/18/2016
really fucking early- a.m. for some reason cracked me up!
This chapter was so incredibly sweet! I think they're so cute together. They don't do stereotypical romance stuff, which is one of the reasons I love this story so much!
I am so sad! I only have one more chapter?! AND I HAVE TO WAIT TO READ IT BECAUSE I HAVE TO LEAVE :(
Thank you chapter 21 . 12/18/2016
See, the crazy thing is that, even though I KNEW that everything would be okay, I was still nervous when I read this chapter.

AHHHHHH! OHMYGOSHTHEFLUFF! Levi is so sweet! In this story, he is, like, the perfect boyfriend. The dancing at 4 in the morning was just so damn cute! And then when Levi said he loved him I just about passed out! Awwwwww!

Really great song choice, by the way! :)

Noooooo! I'm almost done?! WHY?!
Thank you chapter 20 . 12/18/2016
Nononononononononononnoononononononononoonononononononononnomoomonomomomomomonoononon!
Thank you chapter 19 . 12/17/2016
This might just be one of my favorite chapters! I absolutely love fluff! Everything about this chapter was perfect, and cute, and just ahhhhh! And the part near the end when Levi said "pants off"... Eren's response made me laugh so much and I don't know why. XP
Thank you chapter 18 . 12/17/2016
Yay! Everything is happy again! And the part about Levi showing him he loves him is just THE SWEETEST thing! I literally "awwwwwww"d.? I don't even know if that's a word, but whatever. I'm so in love with this story! It's just too damn AWESOME!
Thank you chapter 17 . 12/17/2016
Nooo! Is Eren gonna be insecure and stuff now?! And DOES Levi love him?

Hahahaha! .the hell. did they drive a car into a (small) lake? Like, seriously, what the fuck?! XD

Daaaammmmnnnn! Shit just got real.. And lols. Pedophilic mustache? Really?
Guest chapter 23 . 12/17/2016
ɬɧıʂ ıʂ ɬɧɛ ცɛʂɬ ʄąŋ ʄıƈɬıơŋ ı ɧą۷ɛ ɛ۷ɛཞ ཞɛąɖ! ı ɧą۷ɛ ཞɛąʂơŋ ɬɧıʂ ơ۷ɛཞ 12 ɬıɱɛʂ Ɩơ۷ɛ ყơųཞ ῳơཞƙ
Thank you chapter 16 . 12/16/2016
DEARGOD! That did not come out of Marco's mouth!

But anyways! Super good chapter!
Thank you chapter 15 . 12/16/2016
AWWWW! So cute! Mikasa and Levi are trying to get along! And their mathcing ear cuffs! You even incorporated their wings! I love everything about this chapter! And their feelings are just SO ADORABLE!
Thank you chapter 14 . 12/16/2016
The end of this chapter made me tear up! :( Don't get me wrong, eveything about the end was beautiful and well-written. That was why it was able to make me cry! I love stories that can make me cry.. Ugghhhh