Reviews for Partners
Kina chapter 23 . 7/22
I started reading your story through someone who was sharing it on wattpad but she didn't update it all too fast so I decided to look it up and I don't regret anything

This was the best fanfiction so far and if I was I would consider changing the names of Eren and Levi into something not anime related and wrote a book and tried to sequel it by a story of their daughter and her friends .
It would be a hit , such a meaningful and beautiful story which shows the homosexual relationships in a good view and how normal and natural they actually are and should be accepted.
Ella C chapter 23 . 7/10
I loved this story so much! I especially loved that you showed what happened after college and throughout their life! Most movies and stories just end with the couple getting together or getting married, but never after that. I enjoyed seeing them with their daughter Carla and everybody else's kids as well. Over all I give this story a 10/10! Keep up the good work!
i cried
Ereri Shipper chapter 23 . 6/20
Dang who keeps putting onions in my room?;-;
YokaiAngel chapter 23 . 5/21
So sweet~
(Ps. You forgot to change your story to complete.)
OMFG! this is the greatest, cutest, funniest, etc ,etc, etc fanfiction I've ever read ereri is my canon and I ship it so hard.
CheesyUnicorn chapter 23 . 5/8
Beautiful story
Hebe chapter 23 . 4/16
i was never too into the levi eren ship but u made it too cute that i simply cannot hate. U protrayed levi so lively and realistic it feels like watching the actruall anime. I absolutly adores this has definatly changed my mind about Gay marrige. If supporting homo means i will land myself in hell than some one go save me a front seat.
SmileyTree chapter 23 . 4/7
I have no words. This was fucking beautiful. 3
I immediately remembered Annie's titan form when I saw the booty song xD
naledi chapter 16 . 2/3
hi there i wont lie your story is really amusing...mostly this one chapter 16...you really know how to crack a girl up...hahaha your comedy gold/ classic...jealous down...i bow down to you with my hat off
Valerie chapter 12 . 1/24
I'm really enjoying this fanfic so far! I found it in a fanfic rec and I honestly did not expect to be so hooked. I guess you could say I didn't get a whole lot done during school, hehe. As an aspiring writer, I really admire the way you portray the characters and show their closeness, and all in all, it's just really great. I adore it.
Only one complaint: Maybe add a note in the beginning of Chapter 12 about the *SPOILERS* near rape? I just know that some people could get triggered by it/would be uncomfortable reading it.
Otherwise, it's incredible! I hope maybe we could work sometime or something like that C:
I don't have a account or whatnot, but if we could get in touch or something- you seem like a really cool person- I have a quotev account (my URL is UnexpectedRawring, if that helps).
Thanks again for this amazing fanfic! C:
yuganda chapter 10 . 1/19
''Jam the ham.'' HAHAHAHAHHAHA!
yuganda chapter 3 . 1/19
Levi is fucking hilarious! Hahahahha!
MlleKlausermans chapter 23 . 1/9
Aww! That sotry was so cool and cute! I love Eren, is so cute XD the poor he always got a problem between guys who want to rape him or his father who is a psycho ! Thanks Levi to be here and saves the day. That was really a good story, I like how the relationship between Eren and Levi grows, it's really cute and romantic and how even if it's an AU the personality of all the characters are still the same ! Awesome job :D I love it!