Reviews for Partners
Haikcutie chapter 23 . 7h
I remember this fanfic. (And still remember the end too. So fucking adorable from start to finish!)
It was the first Ereri fanfic I ever read and goddamn, I still love it so much. I searched ages for this and was constantly devastated when I couldn't find it. Now I'll always have the link saved.
This was such an amazing and great story. I just want to cry at how everyone interacts so perfectly. The characters fit so well, and your humor completed it. Just thank you for making such an awesome story!
(I'm sharing this story with my friend and can't wait for her to read this so we can fangirl together 3 )
Also looking forward to starting Fairy Tales
All the love,
Haikcutie :3
Anonymous chapter 23 . 4/21
BEST. ATTACK ON TITAN. FANFICTION. EVER!
Shatteredoll chapter 6 . 4/21
Hehehe Levi...just. Thank you.
Cutie-Pie-Angel chapter 23 . 4/5
That was a wonderful story, thank you very much for it :)
Amanda 0095 chapter 23 . 3/23
This story was so sweet and cute! I loved it! Thanks for sharing this story.
glowingxstars chapter 1 . 2/17
Back on Chapter 1- OOPS. Just really wanted to say all 23 chapters have been a blast and there wasn't a day when I stopped reading it when I started. This story is AMAZE beans. Made my heart all doki doki and shit. 3 I love how Eren and Levi develop their relationship over time. It's AMAZING. Thank you for sure a wonderful and awesome read.
Bob chapter 1 . 2/6
Awesome fanfic! I love it so far
Saddith chapter 23 . 2/5
Thank you for this! :)
Tape123 chapter 23 . 2/5
Just finished reading the whole story.
It was fantastic! I couldn't stop reading and I'm so sad it eventually finished. The ending was lovely though and made a smile.

Thank you for writing such a great story. Hope to see more in the future :)
Kiri Natsumi-Tetsuya chapter 23 . 1/29
AWE SO ADORABLE!
Jingle Catt chapter 23 . 1/20
... I think I'm going to cry... I'm absolutely speechless... and this story has gotten me so touched, I can't find enough words to praise your writing. I'm so sad that this story had to come to an end, but I'm so happy that it did too. The characters were nicely in tune. Everything made sense. It was truly real life like. And I hope you become a professional writer or something because I would look for your books and recommend them to every person I see. Keep up with what you love and do not let anyone stop you
I love this so freaken much! Thank you so much for writing is. Your an amazing writer. My only problem is that it ended! I loved it, it was beautiful.
I LOVE ITTTT
macabreblack89 chapter 23 . 1/4
That story...was beautiful! It made me so happy! There was so much emotion and I loved it! It has to be one of my favorites. Also, you write very well :) you should continue to :)
BlueWingedButterfly101 chapter 23 . 1/3
Oh... My Stars. That. Was. EXCEPTIONAL. A brilliant piece of pure art indeed! You're writing style is wonderful and I (clearly) enjoyed reading this! Wow! I never thought I could bw brought to tears by simple words but you've crafted them so magically, I was crying tears of joy and fear during this extraordinary masterpiece. I loved it. I really and truly do. Thank you! I sincerely thank you for all the time and blood and sweat and tears you poured into making this perfect. And that's exactly what this story is - perfect. Thanks again and best reguards to a phenomenal author like yourself!
EJ