Reviews for Partners
stayed up till 3 a.m. to read this shit. Fucking worth it
bitch corgi chapter 1 . 8/15
I love this so fucking much! Please write more stories like this!
Franny v chapter 23 . 8/9
-intensly sobbing-

this.

was.

BEAUTIFUL.

AMAZING. BEST THING IVE READ IN A LONG, LONG TIME. I LOVED THIS SO MUCH, AND I WISH IT NEVER EVER HAD TO END. IT WAS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR, AND IM SO GLAD I FOUND IT, OH MY GOSH... AHHHHHHHHHHH

I CANT EVEN TAKE IT ITS TOO GOOD FOR ME

IM LEGIT CRYING RIGHT NOW

TOO BEAUTIFULL

ARIGATO AUTHOR-CHAN
I really loved this. Everything was just so amazing. I'm in tears because it ended. Ah. Greatness. Just pure greatness. T/./T
ERMERGERD so goot
AutumnPenguin chapter 23 . 7/24
This was so cute and I can't stop fangirling! I love this story so much! ~
AutumnStevenson4 chapter 23 . 7/16
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ITS OVER! WHY!? THIS IS ONE OF THE GREATEST FANFICTIONS I'VE EVER READ, WHY DID IT HAVE TO END!
BleuElectrique chapter 23 . 5/31
Hello !

I dunno if you’re ever going to read this, but… I wanted to let something ! That story was just pure gold, I love reading it ! I totally am in love with ! When I started reading, it was like I saw some fanarts being alive ! I’ve seen some drawing on Pinterest and it was so like your story so this is probably why I totally love it !

I like the way Levi was Eren’s “teacher” ! (And Levi with piercings? I say yes a thousand times ! )
My babies were so adorable, gosh ! My ovaries exploded a million times !

I also like how their relationship grew ! I couldn’t wait to see when one of them will make a move to the another ! So frustrating sometime !

I like how they all get along (even with my grumpy babe) ! I like all the relationships, all the couples… Too much perfection !

You know you make me emotional at many times, god ! Sometime I was happy, sad, excited, stressed… I cried at the end when they watched their last movie together, omg ! But I’m a super fan when I see they continued their friends reunion !

Thank you for this amazing work which worth a reading !
(I wish you answered me sometime!)

See ya’ !
xoxo

- Vanille
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little teary by the end of this AMAZING FIC
jmadera1359 chapter 21 . 4/21
I haven't read this chapter in years but it's still one of my absolute favorites and the reason I went to see The XX in concert two days ago XD
lost in a field of clovers chapter 23 . 4/5
AHHHHH THis was so good!
lost in a field of clovers chapter 19 . 4/4
Hahahaha! This is great!
lost in a field of clovers chapter 12 . 4/4
Woah yes go Levi's rage (Ahhhh I totally wanted to see him kill the guy) Good job with this one :)
lost in a field of clovers chapter 11 . 4/4
I loved the food dight ;) Every chapter makes me laugh hysterically haha
lost in a field of clovers chapter 10 . 4/4
hahahaha i love this story soo sosososo fucking much its adorable and hilarious! The characters aren't ooc, and their dialogue makes me crack up XD You're an amazing writer! The storyline is good and the eren/levi parts are especially awesome! Good job writing all this!