Reviews for Partners
Lynn chapter 23 . 11/22
Absolutely loved it ! Omg, it had humor and romance. It was awesome! Rating would be 5 stars dude! ️
freak over anime1999 chapter 23 . 11/9
You have just successfully created a forever Levi x Eren fangirl. *Wipes tear* I will never forget this day. Thank you SOOOO much.
mysterychickalove88 chapter 1 . 10/29
Hello, I am concerned with a story that I have found on that is very similar and I believe word by word to your own creation, here is the link /works/5079004?view_full_worktrue for this story. I hope that this is not someone who has taken your fanficiton and claimed it as their own.
Umm awkwardly I posted my unfinished review on accident so let me just finish it real quick. That's mine ️ down there. Haha! I was just saying that I meant every word. You should keep writing because you have a wonderful talent! So great that I'm rereading it yet again, and all the comments that mention crying during the story mirror my experiences exsctly. I always cry like a baby when I read this! (Sometimes sad, sometimes happy) Being able to affect readers that much is definintely a gift and something I wish to accomplish someday. I hope your day is lovely! Thank you so much for this story!
I've read this almost four times now, and every time I do I fall more in love with the story. You built an actual loving and romantic relationship as opposed to the more "common" fuckbuddy hit it and quit it kind of relationship. I adore the way that you portrayed Levi and Eren and how you kept their personalities and character stories in this alternate universe as close to the ones from the manga and anime as possible. You are a beautiful human being, and I just want you to know that this is my favorite Eren and Levi or Shingeki no Kyojin fanfict that I have read yet. After I read this for the first time, I went on a search for the most heartwarming Eren x Levi fanfics I could find to see if any could match yours, but bough many have come close, not have quite reached the level that you have achieved. It could just be me being sentimental and nostalgic considering this was one of the first true fanfics I read, but I don't care because no matter what your story touched my soul and made me extemely happy and warmhearted. All that sentimental shit that just came out of my mouth may seem cliche, but I honestly believe ev
ChemicallyEnhanced chapter 23 . 9/30
Oh my god, the last chapter was so sentimental and it brought a tear to my eye, good job, man. I loved this fic so much; it was funny and sweet and the perfect amount of drama. I think I'll read your other fic next.

"Eren, why." What I say to everything Eren does, because, let's face it: he's just that kind of person.
ChemicallyEnhanced chapter 16 . 9/30
I can't. This chapter made me laugh so hard. "I like riding horses." Holy fucking shit, indeed, Marco. And Connie still makes me crack up. xD
ChemicallyEnhanced chapter 11 . 9/30
I'm thankful for anime, too! "Oh my heart." That's totally me too, Marco. cx And oh, Levi and his cleaning obsession.
ChemicallyEnhanced chapter 8 . 9/30
Connie is so funny. I can't. And JeanxMarco is SO CUTE. I mean, seriously. Adorable.
Thiss was greattt thank you
NightcoreCat chapter 23 . 9/14
I love your very soul this made cry god dammit
I loves you •,•,