Reviews for Partners
titties chapter 3 . 8/15
when will they fuck!?
h
Amazing! Thank you so much!
Amazing! Thank you so much!
Oh my goodness! I adore this fic so much!
I read it all in one day haha and was totally squealing the entire last chapter!
YorimiAkimoto chapter 23 . 7/25
Uwahhh!
This fanfiction was fuckin' CUTE ;w; Top 1 FF :DD
Loes-chan chapter 23 . 7/23
omg it's finished *brushes away a tear*
Thanks so much for this story, I loved it! Love how you wite their personalities and some of the things they said made me laugh for five minutes straight.
(Like this: ‘erwin says he’s a good guy deep down.’
‘deep down, Armin. Deep, deep down. So deep I think Satan wouldn’t even go there.’)
The best thing about this fic is how their relationship feels so natural!
And I'm a little jealous about their group of friends who do crazy stuff all the time...
Loes-chan chapter 4 . 7/22
you are doing great, love this so far! Love how eren and levi are slowly getting closer. :D
Doctor Ren Winchester chapter 23 . 7/10
That was so cute. "She's too strong" XDD coming from Humanities Strongest. Following just in case!
Jamie G chapter 23 . 7/10
I just finished reading the entire fanfic and it was amazing. I love ya and please write more. You are am amazing writer.
littlecrim chapter 23 . 7/5
This shit is one of the most funniest fanfics I've ever read. I'm always into angsty kind of stories but wow. I literally laughed out loud and my God, this story was really worth my time. I advise to revise it maybe if you have time in the future because I spotted a lot of mistakes, mostly words that are missing in some dialogues. My favorite chapter would be when Armin was asked to go out on a date with Erwin and they all did this Mission Impossible shit and I was reading it at 4 in the fricking morning and tried not to wake anyone up. It was very light, realistic and chaotic, it's hard to balance the cliche-ness in a humour fic along with the drama and you did a good job. Thank you and hopefully I'll have a chance to check out your other stories :) good job, author-san. Gg.
This is shit good. You're one hell of a writer. I fucking loved the way you captured each bitch ass emotions they all had. Must've been a pain in the ass. Continue being one hell of a writer. Damn, that sounded cheesy and gay as fuck.
oi chapter 1 . 6/26
Omgggg so loving this fanfic! I loved the part where Eren said "So deep, i don't think even Satan would go there" that made me laugh xD
Cosmicom chapter 23 . 6/26
This was way too adorable! I just loved this I hope you continue to write more great stuff!