Reviews for Partners
This is shit good. You're one hell of a writer. I fucking loved the way you captured each bitch ass emotions they all had. Must've been a pain in the ass. Continue being one hell of a writer. Damn, that sounded cheesy and gay as fuck.
oi chapter 1 . 6/26
Omgggg so loving this fanfic! I loved the part where Eren said "So deep, i don't think even Satan would go there" that made me laugh xD
Cosmicom chapter 23 . 6/26
This was way too adorable! I just loved this I hope you continue to write more great stuff!
Aurum19 chapter 23 . 6/24
D'awwwwwwww this whole entire story is so cute and sweet and I love it! All the little glimpses of all the relationships, platonic and not, was great. Good job!
BlackButlerPhanGrell56078 chapter 23 . 6/24
I'm crying since everything has ended ;-; but it was a good one thank you for making this bootyful fan fic...even if it's been a year since I reviewed XD
BlackButlerPhanGrell56078 chapter 21 . 6/24
fluffsfluffsfluffs omfg fluffs
BlackButlerPhanGrell56078 chapter 16 . 6/23
omfg marco...thank you. amen freckled jesus
BlackButlerPhanGrell56078 chapter 14 . 6/23
the ending was cute :)
This fanfic was absolutely amazing and melted my heart. Your writing is incredible and please continue to do it!
Thank you for your hard work, first I started reading your story on wattpad then I continued here, I read your story 3 times I never get enough!
Audrianne chapter 23 . 5/29
Awesome story! It was amazingly well written, I could not stop laughing at some parts!
Firediva0 chapter 23 . 5/24
So I started this story last night, and utterly loved it. The story line was great and the characters were definitely on point. Loved the fluff, and totally loved the ending. Eren's confession will go down in confession history! I laughed so hard throughout the fic, and would totally like to thank you for the awesome read. Thanks again! -Fire
Holy shit I cried so fucking hard! T_T
This was the first SNK fic that made me cried so hard that mom thought there was a whale in the house. I totally love the ending! And oh, you even named their daughter after Eren's mom. And that put me to tears. This fic is totally AWESOME!
-Elouise B.
chi chapter 23 . 5/10
Awesome i love it
xUchihaPrincessx chapter 23 . 5/6
So freaking sweet. And the song 'Shelter' :3 So cute. I read it on my day off—the whole thing—and it's amazing! Thanks for sharing!