Reviews for Sherlock's sister
ANGSWIN chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
Love it! Very creative - I love who all of the brothers turn out to be! :)
HH chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Oh I loved it! Poor Ron
K chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
There needs to be another where some one spills something on Bruce and he gets mad and Hulks out and those who know are just like "DAMMIT BRUCE"
ambersnowflake chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
Mother of all crossovers. But which of the characters is in the Bond Universe?
Ebenbild chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
Well, I got the most of the fandoms, but then, I don't know Torchwood and Doctor Who, so I guess I got all I could xD. Nicely done. I would sooooo love a show off between Hermione's brothers and Ron's. I also didn't get who Hermione's father is, just that he definitely must have been a super villain or some such, but then, maybe there wasn't more to find about him in this story. Anyway, I would love to know who he is, if you planned his identity.
Nevertheless I loved this one shot. Especially the part where John finds out how many siblings Sherlock has said nothing about. xD
Thanks for sharing.
Ebenbild
WhovianComments chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
All my favourite Fandoms! They are brothers and sisters! my dream come true! This sounds great so far!
kimionecake chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
This is just AMAZING! You got all of the Sam and Dean. Rory... Omg I can't even tell you how happy this made me... I think I was going to die for holding my feels when I read this... I love you. Thanks for doing this :D
erik chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Great fun read.
Riddle's diary chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
good work I want more
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
If their mother is M... who's the dad? What Sherlock said, I assume his a villain but other than that... It's not Voldemort is it?
katie131925 chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
I actually kind of liked it.
katniss12 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Is this story done?
Pokeshadow55 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
This is great. But the "line of eight tall men going towards the groom" makes me think of eight super tall exact height clones striding at the same pace right next to each other, as much as I know that's false, but it's a funny image. Have you considered a one-shot of Hermione introducing Sherlock and possibly John to her friends? That would be pretty funny.
bananas r gd chapter 1 . 11/4/2013