Reviews for Failure To Thrive
This was a great story. I really enjoyed reading it. I laughed a lot while reading this story. The Malfoys being good was a great addition.
Mila Pink chapter 29 . 7/5
I liked so much.
I think Harry and Luna are a couple adorable.

Kiss
lastcrazyhorn chapter 29 . 4/3
Good lord! All the feels. I think I cried every single chapter. Why does this fic not have more reviews? Did you post it all at once? Got to be careful about such things. Timing is everything.
I have soent the last secrral days rereading emancipated minor both versions and crying alot
Today i tead this story and while again i cried i loved it
You r a great writer
Innana chapter 26 . 2/13
I cannot continue reading because Severus sees Harry like a son and Hermione is the s
ame age as Harry.
Innana chapter 10 . 2/13
Oh dear I'm hoping I can manage to ignore the Sev/Hermoine stuff (she was his student and his half his age I find that pairing a bit warped sorry) and keep reading because the rest of it is very good but I cannot read the Sevmione so I will just skip those bits
Innana chapter 7 . 2/13
Hi I'm enjoying this story immensely but I wish you hadn't changed Sev's appearance so much. There is nothing wrong with men having long hair and wearing black we like the gothic Sev *pouts* he didn't need to be Americanized and straighten his nose cos he looked like Alan Rickman who we all loved (the teeth whitening - perhaps he did need). I love the nurturing Malfoys though.
t42n24t2 chapter 29 . 1/21
Beautiful story. I enjoyed it very much.
misherukuro chapter 29 . 12/29/2015
Excellent read thanks for the fic. ~,~
Hope06 chapter 29 . 11/28/2015
This story was absolutely AMAZING
crotia chapter 2 . 11/19/2015
Ahw, but how old is Harry now and how did he end up like that?
HalpernEnsohn chapter 29 . 9/21/2015
*Sniff*
But what happens next?
Fantastic story that went from gradual recovery to truly moving on and finding happiness for a whole slew of people, not just Harry and Severus, and the Malfoys. Awesome!
HalpernEnsohn chapter 28 . 9/21/2015
Oh hell yes! THAT was epic. Cracked me up - sooo badly wish I could see it in real life!
HalpernEnsohn chapter 27 . 9/21/2015
The scene at the Potter's grave made me cry. It felt so real. Well done.
HalpernEnsohn chapter 26 . 9/21/2015
Severus movin' in on Hermione, Percy Weasley claiming his birthright as a bad-ass Weasley bro, Draco and Narcissa no longer on probation, and Neville and Draco in a band. Priceless!