Reviews for Way to Buffy
nomdeplume30 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Since I find Spike highly annoying, I say stake 'em! And if Giles really feels compelled to say thanks, he can say it right before he stakes him. Enjoyed watching Buffy and Giles come together. I'm a die hard B/G shipper and I love just about any story that sees them together. I especially love ones like yours that are well written as well. It's always a joy to read a well done story. Thanks for sharing!
Tattered Paper Doll chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Just wanted to say that I enjoyed reading this story. Part of it is that, despite of the pairing (or perhaps because of it), the characters feel true to the show in their attitudes, thoughts and actions. Buffy didn't always react the way people expected, and Giles was both deeper and more interesting than the show's focus allowed most of the time.

Anyway, I like the story. :)
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
That was GREAT I really liked it, I kinda feel bad about Spike though...Even if he was kinda evil w/his delivery of Giles's feelings to the scoobs...

THANKS:"D
mmooch chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
(Sigh) I'm swooning here. Sadly this didn't come before the ishy-ness that was Parker...or Olivia...Sorry, got caught up in the daydream of what season 4 could have been if they had been together. Great story!
MoonWiccan6 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Wonderful story! :-)
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
you should write a sequel thanking spike. can you imagine how pissed off he'd be?
Angel of the day chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Giles should thank him! Cute!
Unforgiven Mistress chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
I have been periodicallyreading all of your stories, so expect to get alot of reveiws from me. I like your writting and While I find the thought of Buffy and Giles in anyway interacting in a physical way not related to training kinda sickening. It's kind of cute the way you right...even though I really have to agree with down...he's really really old and it's gross lol
ivygort chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
I loved this story. Taking a "what if" and turning it on its ear. Well written, I liked the pacing, the slowness of Giles thoughts as they unfolded. Buffy's reactions were perfect.

Another winner of a story!
Lady Moiraine chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
Okay that was - amazing. I've read a lot of B/G stories, hated some and loved others, and this has to be one of the best. I know something like this would never have happened or worked on the show, but that's just the beauty of fanfic - it works here and it works damn well and that's all that matters.

Yeah. Absolutely brilliant. Giles and his insecurities were so sweet and yet you managed to put funniness in - I liked the little progression of just a winter season in hell to an all-year ice show. And hurrah for calling Parker a bloody pillock - exactly what he was.

Anyway, before the review gets to be longer than the story, once again, great job. Brava.

LM
Opapea chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
OK...wow. I've never read a B/G fic before, and that was well...interesting. I'm still deciding whether or not I like it. But the problem isn't the story-it's the pairing. I'll admit that while I have my favorites, I'm open to just about anything except slash. But it was still kinda weird. But I liked it. You know what I mean, or have I lost you yet? ;vD

But whatever. You opened my eyes to new possibilities, and that deserves two thumbs up in my book, so great job!

(And, BTW, that's the longest review I've ever left. Be proud. :vD)
Grosskopf chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
this is a very good but one of the strangest stories i've ever read. considering i'm a huge spuffy fan. yeah, though for some reason it work in explaining giles' feelings toward buffy. good job
iknowyousleepwitholdermenandolderwomen chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
You see, the think is Buffy is trying to cheat Giles so that she can sue him later on for trying to molest her. Most people wouldn't believe a young girl like her will fall for older man right? So keep it up on more of Buffy cheating on Giles. hahahah. You see she can't do it with Spike because Spike is too handsome so nobody is going to believe her. Also Spike is a poor loser vamp. No money so no scam.
cyberwulf chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
Ooh, this makes me feel all warm and fuzzy! Nice job.
cyberwulf chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
Ooh, this makes me feel all warm and fuzzy! Nice job.