Reviews for Marauders Era
Guest chapter 8 . 8/4/2016
James asked Lily out, but she "declared." Don't you mean "declined"?
Guest chapter 7 . 8/4/2016
I don't understand Lily. I really don't. Why is she like that?
azertykeynes chapter 13 . 8/4/2016
This story is soooo badly written.

This whole thing is a summary.

This could be so much better.

You aren't drawing us in. Even if the events are .. interesting, you have to write in a way that would capture us, our entire attention. Some chapters earlier, you wrote that after Hermione and Severus talked in the infirmary, they were okay again. That was after Severus hit her with the curse he invented. What did they talk about? What did they say? Draw us in; paint the emotions; let us feel what the characters feel. Let us into the world you're creating.

The story itself-the sequence of events-they're fine, but what makes a story a good one is not its events, but its characters. Make us like them, sympathize with them, hate them, mourn with them, hurt with them.
SSB chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
THIS HERMIONE IS A MARY SUE
LiSYi chapter 3 . 4/1/2016
I don't understand why you used Hermione? It would have been better if you wrote on OC, then you could have at least justified exploring her character. And this is really bothering me, the sorting is supposed to be in alphabetical order.
WhatOnceWasADream chapter 36 . 10/11/2015
so did marlene die?
Kat Herondale Black Belikov chapter 18 . 10/6/2015
Your writing skills suck ass
fish337 chapter 12 . 7/26/2015
This whole story is so unrealistic
fish337 chapter 4 . 7/26/2015
Its BID to everyone goodnight not bit
fish337 chapter 2 . 7/26/2015
First impression of Lilly is jealous but I like everyone Elle's and by jealous I mean her of Mia
Comic Critic chapter 35 . 5/26/2015
Ohhhhh the grammar Natzis are going to have a blast with this! Awful AWFULNESS grammar! The dialog was choppy and you skipped so much! It was fast paced and the grammar! Sweet mother of Merlin fix the grammar!
lxnicelle chapter 12 . 3/6/2015
JAMES YOU STUPID GIT
EmmyEliz chapter 36 . 3/2/2015
I am so super confused because I don't know who was the one who died in the end... Was it marleane? Who was it?
Guest chapter 2 . 2/27/2015
Oh, sweet baby Jesus. The grammatical errors, spelling errors, and flat out inability to even know the words and names you want to write will make this an impossible read.
daniella2cool chapter 23 . 2/26/2015
This is like impossible to read. You need some work maybe get a beta.