Reviews for Marauders Era
SSB chapter 1 . 5/4
THIS HERMIONE IS A MARY SUE
LiSYi chapter 3 . 4/1
I don't understand why you used Hermione? It would have been better if you wrote on OC, then you could have at least justified exploring her character. And this is really bothering me, the sorting is supposed to be in alphabetical order.
WhatOnceWasADream chapter 36 . 10/11/2015
so did marlene die?
Kat Herondale Black Belikov chapter 18 . 10/6/2015
Your writing skills suck ass
fish337 chapter 12 . 7/26/2015
This whole story is so unrealistic
fish337 chapter 4 . 7/26/2015
Its BID to everyone goodnight not bit
fish337 chapter 2 . 7/26/2015
First impression of Lilly is jealous but I like everyone Elle's and by jealous I mean her of Mia
Comic Critic chapter 35 . 5/26/2015
Ohhhhh the grammar Natzis are going to have a blast with this! Awful AWFULNESS grammar! The dialog was choppy and you skipped so much! It was fast paced and the grammar! Sweet mother of Merlin fix the grammar!
lxnicelle chapter 12 . 3/6/2015
JAMES YOU STUPID GIT
EmmyEliz chapter 36 . 3/2/2015
I am so super confused because I don't know who was the one who died in the end... Was it marleane? Who was it?
Guest chapter 2 . 2/27/2015
Oh, sweet baby Jesus. The grammatical errors, spelling errors, and flat out inability to even know the words and names you want to write will make this an impossible read.
daniella2cool chapter 23 . 2/26/2015
This is like impossible to read. You need some work maybe get a beta.
Lily Luna Potter chapter 34 . 1/3/2015
I know it's kinda off topic, but I was reminded of this reading your story. I know a guy, who I consider a slight friend. (No I don't like him) We were on the bus going to a band field trip. He was on his phone and said, "Hey *******, you like Harry Potter. What is Hermione Granger's middle name?" And I was like, "Jean duh!" Only then I realized he was on trivia crack. Oh, and I love your story! :D
sugarlux chapter 36 . 10/1/2014
aw i was hoping for a squel. I wonder if those two couples will be the professor?
Kjkitty chapter 29 . 6/24/2014