Reviews for Oblivious As She Is
mendibends chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I silently chuckled at the Sasuke POV: telling her to shut up. Nice work!
Ro0w'z chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
I especially liked your fic several fracmentos!
(what Sasuke is very funny!)
Fher34 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
That was...so sweet and cute. I loved it. Though Neji's part was a bit short :P
Shikamaru is one of my favorites in this story and Sasuke xD jerk. Telling Hime to shut up -.o rude haha.
Naruto's was really nice too and everyone's else!
NaniMok chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Oh Neji's one just got me teary. Great job!
crystalblue19 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Aw, this was adorable and I love Sasuke's one the most and how he imagines her with no voice that when she actually speaks he tells her shut up lol. Neji's one was surprisingly short but still really sweet nonetheless. x)
Lollimint chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
NejiHina is your ship? Mine tooooo! :D Anywhoodle, I enjoyed this :D
LuckyGem chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Oh that was such an enjoyable story!
Fushigi Doll chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
This one has a touch of humor in it from the way I read it. But i'd have to agree with the review before me by nhalltheway that this entry is under Naruto and Hinata but the one under Naruto's name is too short next to Neji's. Though I don't have any complaints regarding Neji's because I honestly found it cute and funny. I personally think that you no longer have to add anymore. Naruto's, however, just left me hanging. It was good that you left his thoughts for last but it would have been better if his was the longest, in my opinion.

Other than that, you did a good job. I suddenly got the feels when I read the last sentence under Shino. Lol. I love everything under Neji's, as I've mentioned. I also liked the last three sentences under Sasuke. Keep it up and all the best :)
nhalltheway chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
It is under Naruto and Hinata but the thoughts of Naruto about Hinata is very short next to Neji...
Nafsi-chan chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I loved it. LOVED IT! You should really continueit! I would love to read more of the guys' thoughts on Hinata!
Gangnam Style X3 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I like it a lot. Great job. X3 Huggies!
RomanticKissez chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I like it alot, Some could have more content but it was amazing. -