Reviews for Steel Guard
nadia4245 chapter 100 . 7/13
You should change the rating and put in a lemon.
DamnBlackHeart chapter 118 . 3/23
I really enjoyed reading this. The characterization of the OC is well done and the canon characters do seem to be in character. I also love how the relationship and friendship is pace nicely and believable.
Theburper chapter 166 . 1/31
I'm going to point out that it's not IC for Luffy to leave Zetsu even with the risk so long as she doesn't want to stay longer.
L chapter 166 . 1/30
So sad! ;-;
nadia4245 chapter 166 . 1/29
please update
Toreh chapter 165 . 1/27
Took me forever to read, but I absolutely adore this story and think your writing is phenomenal. The relationship between Sanji and Zetsumei is definitely a slow burn, but it only made it all the more satisfying when the confession happened! I'm really looking forward to what you have for us next. Thank you for sharing this with us!
Oh no, plz don't make zetsu die cuz that's wat I've been fearing you'll do. But if it's your idea, I'll try to cope with it, it's just that I won't be able to handle it! :,(
While I loved the story I still wish Zetsumei ended with zoro and sanji stayed a womanizer
A www..this is the last chapter? I hope that will start again soon.
JediGemini chapter 16 . 12/13/2015
although the coupling is obvious my brain is still praying for Zetsu/Zolo
Guest chapter 163 . 12/3/2015
Ah feel feels feels \(*-*)/
Guest chapter 162 . 11/23/2015
I wonder... What is sanji planning? I hope it's what I think it is... Awesome chapter! And thank u for still continuing to write for us readers.
Guest chapter 159 . 10/17/2015
You're awesome for continuing to write for us even though you're going through family issues. Thank u for the chapter , and I'm looking forward to the next one. I also really hope your issues with your family get better, because I know what you're feeling, and it'll get better in time.
Cypress98 chapter 10 . 9/17/2015
Is it even physically possible to play harmonica while singging?
Guest chapter 88 . 9/5/2015
Reading the whole story over again cuz its awesome! And yes you should do the oneshots, cuz zetsu and sanji are so cute together!