Reviews for One
Tennischica12683 chapter 6 . 4/27
Great chapter! Such a cliffhanger! I hope Mr. Everdeen is okay! I love that Mrs. Mellark came to talk to Peeta! She's human but she's not a monster the way the book portrays her... very believable! Is the name Francis for the director of the movies? That was the first idea that came into my head!
dandelion66 chapter 12 . 4/25
so far the only story I read where everyone is just so sweet including the careers pack
beckyike chapter 12 . 12/30/2015
Wow...made me cry and laugh out loud. Loved it!
Chocovian chapter 5 . 9/7/2015
Last night, as I was lying in bed, trying to sleep, an Everlark scene popped into my head. When Peeta ran all the way to the hospital because Katniss fainted. I thought it was from One, but I couldn't be sure, and there was no way to check last night, so I had to do it today. So glad that I was right and just went ahead and reread the entire chapter. As always, it was a great story, and it's those little things that stick in my head from great stories. Thanks again for all of your beautiful writing!
stillwaiting61 chapter 11 . 8/17/2015
sweet, sweet story
Mscallo chapter 12 . 8/1/2015
Wow another great story! I truly love your writings. They are clever-easy to read-have humor in all the right places. I'm glad it all worked out for Katniss and Peeta an that they were able to come home and settle back in. Also glad that Prim and Will ended up together-they made such a good couple. I enjoyed the part where he took his tie off and tied her hands with it-so cute. Thanks again for such an enjoyable read. Please don't ever stop writing THG fanfic s. Truly enjoyable...
Mscallo chapter 12 . 8/2/2015
Really and truly loved this story. I read it a second time since it was so enjoyable. I loved how Prim and Will got together. I loved the question she asked of him- in reference to the Fifty Shades of Grey! Of course him tying her hands with his tie was adorable. Such a great read. I enjoyed the reference of their family- all the grandma s and grandfathers and aunts and uncles- nice. I would love to see a follow up on all the Mellark boys married lives.
DestinyHopeHaddock chapter 4 . 7/4/2015
We're at that point of the story where there's gonna be a big plot twist aren't we
lonluv2read chapter 7 . 6/18/2015
I laughed and cried during this chapter! Great writing.
liljennmartin chapter 12 . 6/7/2015
What a lovely & well-written story! I really did not want it to end...pure perfection! I love how you take the characters & totally make them your own! The pairings were great & the bachorette/bachelor parties had me laughing out loud! Any chance of some oneshot updates?
Pughtwins chapter 12 . 6/4/2015
; )
Mockngjay chapter 12 . 5/22/2015
Very nice story ! :)
Guest chapter 12 . 5/12/2015
Nice story. Please right one about Will and Prim's backstop. Would be interesting.
SoThere chapter 12 . 5/11/2015
This story was so lovely, and this ending was just the right touch for everyone. Plus I have a soft spot for double-Everlark endings. ;) Thanks for sharing this one with us!
honeynutmaryse chapter 12 . 4/30/2015
I don't review often but I've been following your work for a while. I've enjoyed all of your HG stories. You should try your hand at some P&P, Lizzie and Jane are some of my favorites too! :)

As to this story, it was awesome. Creative, sweet but not cheesy, funny and real. Great job!