Reviews for One
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2018
great book, ive read it several bit where peeta teaches katniss to drink a lemon drop reminds me of the movie ladder 49 which i am watching right now. also, i wish you had continued the two wrongs series because i would have liked to see what happened next. also hearts out to the 2977 people who died 17 years ago today in the 9/11 terror attack.
stjohn27 chapter 12 . 3/21/2018
Loved the P&P reference with Lizzie and Jane!

And it's really refreshing to see an Everdeen-Mellark-Hawthorne "triangle" that doesn't involve Katniss, Peeta or Gale...lol!

I'd love to see more from this world.
baldcoder chapter 12 . 1/8/2018
Great story. Very well done. I enjoyed it!
chemistrykim chapter 12 . 6/20/2017
I would say this is the best au hg fic I've ever read! loved it from start to end. You had me laughing, crying and just smiling while reading. great work!
chemistrykim chapter 10 . 6/20/2017
LOL, I was kinda expexcting that you'd make her go into. labor during the wedding but was not expecting it to be funny! I like their wedding.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/9/2017
I only just found this story, and I absolutely loved it! Great writing
Browniangel chapter 12 . 12/31/2016
Loved this story so sad to see it finish...Loved how everyone ended up together especially Prim & Will. Watch Katniss and Peeta love develop was awesome & see them become strong parents for Lizzie. You did An Awesome job with this story, so happy I found it and was able to finish it on New Eve, what an awesome way to start 2017. Happy New Years!
DanielleMellark2005 chapter 11 . 12/27/2016
for some reason, when I think of Peeta's brothers I think of Fred and George Weasly
yasssrenaeXD chapter 12 . 12/8/2016
Okay, so the part where Will and Prim got together was really disturbing in my opinion. But aside from that, I really love it. Make more awesome stories.
anitatjackson73.aj chapter 12 . 11/20/2016
This was an amazing story. You are truly a gifted writer. Don't ever stop.
Alex B chapter 12 . 10/6/2016
This FanFic is so good and amazing.
SlytherinFromTheSeam chapter 12 . 9/4/2016
I'm literally reading up your list of stories and with every one that I read I think I've found my favorite...until I read the next one! love this!
Tennischica12683 chapter 6 . 4/27/2016
Great chapter! Such a cliffhanger! I hope Mr. Everdeen is okay! I love that Mrs. Mellark came to talk to Peeta! She's human but she's not a monster the way the book portrays her... very believable! Is the name Francis for the director of the movies? That was the first idea that came into my head!
dandelion66 chapter 12 . 4/25/2016
so far the only story I read where everyone is just so sweet including the careers pack
beckyike chapter 12 . 12/30/2015
Wow...made me cry and laugh out loud. Loved it!