Reviews for One
Betty chapter 11 . 3/18
I love all your stories. Will you be writing the epilogue to One. Keep on writing.
Chocovian chapter 11 . 3/6
I know I probably already reviewed as a guest, but I was just rereading this cause I really didn't want to do my homework, though I should! Either way, this was a lovely chapter. I first read the one month later, but then wanted to read the entire chapter and it was perfect. You really know how to make a great story. I hope you can post the epilogue soon, I'm dying to read it!
BeatriceMelarkHolmesEaton chapter 11 . 1/28
First, Annie kinda reminds me of Brick from Anchorman 1 and 2. If you don't know what I'm talking about, look it up. It's funny. Anyway I absolutely cannot wait until the epilouge. Please please please post it soon!
Goatamer chapter 11 . 1/16
I was skeptical about making the "knocked up" premise work, but you did it! Great Everlark, I basically have done nothing but read since I started it!
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 11 . 1/12
I really enjoyed reading this story. I also LOVE the movie Knocked up. I am glad that this story did not completely follow the movie. Did I read your notes right that you will eventually be doing an epilogue? When can we expect that, or have you decided against doing it? It was different not reading Peeta's mother as abusive well physically anyways.
RedPhoenix09 chapter 11 . 1/3
I can't belive it's actually the final chapter! :( This story was so good! One of the best! I am really sad it's finish, but there's still the epilogue to look foward to! Thank you so much and happy new year!
The Congressman chapter 11 . 1/2
Wow, loved it. This story was hilarious. Thanks for it :)
Word of advice though, you should mark it complete.
s-elizabeth16 chapter 11 . 1/1
aww they are a cute family. Love the baby's name
anne-bellee chapter 11 . 1/1
So, this last chapter made me cry it was so good. *wipes tears while slow clapping*. Bravo.
xoThanksForTheMemoriesxo chapter 11 . 1/1
Freaking awsome! I love your stories!
shannnonish chapter 11 . 12/31/2014
Aah! Cant wait until the epilogue! I genuinely love all of your stories! You always write every single character (particularly peeta and katniss, whom i am deeply in love with and kind of obsessed about. Haha) as if they are real and tangible people. It makes the depth of the person and the story seem so real, ane thats what makes your stories come to life. You're also very eloquent! So much so, that i am always collecting little quotes here and there from each fic. And i actually read your authors notes and look up each song you put up. You are literally the only fanfic author that intensely follow. I have read and reread your works again and again until ive practically got every scene ingrained in my memory. (_) Youre that good. Ive been waiting forever for this fanfic to be over, cause like all stories (particularly yours) i wanna know just how awesome the ending is gonna be. Its also a bittersweet feeling since i wanted more chapters cause ive fallen in love (yet again) with your words. You should definitely consider writing an actual novel. I would buy it (*︶*) Anyways, im beginning to sound like a weirdo, but i cant wait to see what you have next!
Cheers from an avid fan,
Shannon (_)
Tea4e chapter 11 . 12/31/2014
Beautiful, thank you
karmicsamadi86 chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
I really appreciate that you've taken the time to do your research! I've read so many fan fics that are just rife with errors and as a third year medical resident it drives me crazy especially as the beauty of the internet allows you to look everything up. It was also quite smart of you to read blog posts. Many medical sites write for a general audience and so for some they think something's wrong with them because they either aren't experiencing what they are being told they are supposed to, or feeling something completely different all together.
Shanna319 chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
so sad this is coming to an end. Happy that we still have an epilogue left though. such an amazing journey that you took us on. You always take us on the best adventures with your stories. Love it :-)
Mindymb83 chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
Hi JLaLa!

I had a great time reading this last chapter! I couldn't stop laughing at some of the dialogues... especially those with Annie involved! I can't wait for the epilogue!

Love,