Reviews for One
I only just found this story, and I absolutely loved it! Great writing
Browniangel chapter 12 . 12/31/2016
Loved this story so sad to see it finish...Loved how everyone ended up together especially Prim & Will. Watch Katniss and Peeta love develop was awesome & see them become strong parents for Lizzie. You did An Awesome job with this story, so happy I found it and was able to finish it on New Eve, what an awesome way to start 2017. Happy New Years!
DanielleMellark2005 chapter 11 . 12/27/2016
for some reason, when I think of Peeta's brothers I think of Fred and George Weasly
yasssrenaeXD chapter 12 . 12/8/2016
Okay, so the part where Will and Prim got together was really disturbing in my opinion. But aside from that, I really love it. Make more awesome stories.
anitatjackson73.aj chapter 12 . 11/20/2016
This was an amazing story. You are truly a gifted writer. Don't ever stop.
Alex B chapter 12 . 10/6/2016
This FanFic is so good and amazing.
SlytherinFromTheSeam chapter 12 . 9/4/2016
I'm literally reading up your list of stories and with every one that I read I think I've found my favorite...until I read the next one! love this!
Tennischica12683 chapter 6 . 4/27/2016
Great chapter! Such a cliffhanger! I hope Mr. Everdeen is okay! I love that Mrs. Mellark came to talk to Peeta! She's human but she's not a monster the way the book portrays her... very believable! Is the name Francis for the director of the movies? That was the first idea that came into my head!
dandelion66 chapter 12 . 4/25/2016
so far the only story I read where everyone is just so sweet including the careers pack
beckyike chapter 12 . 12/30/2015
Wow...made me cry and laugh out loud. Loved it!
Chocovian chapter 5 . 9/7/2015
Last night, as I was lying in bed, trying to sleep, an Everlark scene popped into my head. When Peeta ran all the way to the hospital because Katniss fainted. I thought it was from One, but I couldn't be sure, and there was no way to check last night, so I had to do it today. So glad that I was right and just went ahead and reread the entire chapter. As always, it was a great story, and it's those little things that stick in my head from great stories. Thanks again for all of your beautiful writing!
stillwaiting61 chapter 11 . 8/17/2015
sweet, sweet story
Mscallo chapter 12 . 8/1/2015
Wow another great story! I truly love your writings. They are clever-easy to read-have humor in all the right places. I'm glad it all worked out for Katniss and Peeta an that they were able to come home and settle back in. Also glad that Prim and Will ended up together-they made such a good couple. I enjoyed the part where he took his tie off and tied her hands with it-so cute. Thanks again for such an enjoyable read. Please don't ever stop writing THG fanfic s. Truly enjoyable...
Mscallo chapter 12 . 8/2/2015
Really and truly loved this story. I read it a second time since it was so enjoyable. I loved how Prim and Will got together. I loved the question she asked of him- in reference to the Fifty Shades of Grey! Of course him tying her hands with his tie was adorable. Such a great read. I enjoyed the reference of their family- all the grandma s and grandfathers and aunts and uncles- nice. I would love to see a follow up on all the Mellark boys married lives.
DestinyHopeHaddock chapter 4 . 7/4/2015
We're at that point of the story where there's gonna be a big plot twist aren't we