Reviews for No Such Thing As Ghosts
Bijoux53 chapter 11 . 4/15/2020
This was just perfect & a pleasure to read.
Thank you so much. :-)
Bijoux53 chapter 7 . 4/14/2020
Hooray! You were one of the first to make the distinction that has always been one of my pet peeves in this fandom. Namely that Jack wouldn't ask Phryne to change, but so many writers expected Jack to just blindly accept Phryne's string of lovers. Why should he change for her, if she won't for him? This is a great compromise for them both. :-)
Bijoux53 chapter 6 . 4/14/2020
Bravo, Aunt P.
That was most gracious of you.
Lol. ;-)
Bijoux53 chapter 5 . 4/14/2020
Another interesting chapter. :)
Bijoux53 chapter 3 . 4/14/2020
"I'm not a married man anymore. And I've loved you for a long time."
Beautiful. :)
Bijoux53 chapter 2 . 4/14/2020
Hooray, she's alive!
I'm going back & reading all these from the beginning.
No wonder I find this so well written, anything you ever wrote was amazing. :)
How did you like the movie?
Bijoux53 chapter 1 . 4/14/2020
A well written, but heartbreaking first chapter.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/25/2017
And somewhere in the distance, Mulan's grandmother screams 'would you like to stay forever ?'
Wonderful story !
gracie72 chapter 11 . 11/15/2016
I'm quite new to MFMM and would just like to say how much I've enjoyed your brilliant story. You make all the characters, especially Phryne and Jack come to life.
MissingMissFisher chapter 2 . 10/11/2016
Oooh, the plot thickens! Love how Jack was trying to work through the fact that she wasn't a ghost!
MissingMissFisher chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
Poor Jack! You've captured his loss and heartbreak so poignantly here!
jmar chapter 11 . 4/17/2015
And then he stayed forever... how lovely :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
I discovered MFMM several months ago here in the States & cannot get enough of this great cast of characters...so now I'm into fanfic. Love the idea of your story!
elwren75 chapter 11 . 12/24/2014
This is a wonderful story. I agree with many of the other reviews-that your characterizations of Jack and Phryne are wonderful. I love the unspoken communication between them. I'm so glad I found them here in the States and even more happy that there will be a Series Three! Thank you for helping to keep them alive and in mind while I wait to see it.
Ryn chapter 1 . 7/11/2014