Reviews for Sea of Emotions
staar chapter 21 . 9/23
Loved it, nice to read something that has no bad drama to it...this was great ! love Harry and Snape together!
Allpau1 chapter 15 . 9/12
My only complaint is that Misses Weasley refers to more than one unmarried female Weasley. So, if you are writing about Molly Weasley then she needs to be addressed as Mrs. Weasley since she is married. Ginny Weasley would be Miss Weasley.

Otherwise, I absolutely love this fan fic.
AnimeAngelOfTheNightSky chapter 21 . 8/20
I love this story please continue and write a sequel about the last year of school and Harry's married life please
Sirei chapter 21 . 5/21
Thank you very much for writing and sharing this wonderful story. It is a slow burning passionate story about forgiveness and love as well as overcoming insecurities and showing emotions. I myself (in the thrities now) am in the same position as severus. Insecure, never had friends or any love interests or lovers and am painfully insecure about showing them and making myself weak. The story resonates so much with me that I was steadily rising and falling with his moods and while insight of others characters and emotions is brilliant as reader we sadly do not have those reassurances as persons in real life. So i fevered with Severus, understood his cringyness and shyness, was praying for him to get the happy ending I will never have and am elated that he indeed got it. So thank you, stories like yours lift me up in my other dreadful existance and make me happy that at least one of my beloved characters gets a happy end (though I should say two as Harry gets his as well). I wish you love, happiness, luck and wealth in life. May you never want for anything as you already brought happiness and love to others with this story. I am really grateful for this.
Sirei chapter 10 . 5/21
Uh what? Voldemort was slain on may the second and i dont think that much time has gone. But here you describe that its autumn already? I thought they wanted to open the school normally or as near as they could get to that... sry im confused. I love this story but this makes no sense to me. Unles its a charmed window. Then i would understand.
Aww. Yay!
shera98 chapter 21 . 5/3
I adored this story. It was so sweet and I think it was developed very well.
Cobalt Morning chapter 9 . 4/10
My goodness. I read this so long ago now when there were only 8 chapters. The account I once had is long gone. I'm so glad I was able to find it again and continue reading. It's a lovely fic.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/26/2016
I think the spell is a great idea. Will Harry get a famillar that is a mate to Faukes? Nixlits would be loads of fun.
HatakeQR chapter 10 . 9/13/2016
Wow. Surprised Sev didn't love lily in the romantic way. But I guess it make sense since the fic is SSHP:/
HatakeQR chapter 5 . 9/13/2016
So glad Severus still remains as headmaster! Seems like magical creatures and Hogwalts trust Severus more unconditionally tho. Looking forward to the development of Snape/Harry!
Idonthaveanaccou chapter 21 . 8/11/2016
Wonderful story! I applaud you!
excessivelyperky chapter 21 . 6/16/2016
I don't see any mention of Harry becoming Slytherin House Head-and no, he's not old enough to do the job, nor does he know anybody in that House. I was very happy that Neville is seeing Snape as a human being. I am a bit sad that no Slytherins are ever going to be part of Snape's life in this story. Surely they're not all in Azkaban?

And I do wish that Remus Lupin would have come up with something he could actually do for Snape instead of being the Permanent Welfare Recipient (and one hopes he isn't going to pull the same stupid stunt he did in the Boggart lesson just for fun).

Nice story, and the ending part was appropriate, but it would be nice to see people from other Houses besides Gryffindor running Hogwarts.
excessivelyperky chapter 20 . 6/15/2016
I don't think Harry is a good choice for House Head of Slytherin-many of them will resent him being part of the forces that killed their parents, and may well hate Snape for that same reason. Harry hasn't had any experience with mentoring homesick children, drunk ones, ill ones, and may think the abuse some of them go through is normal, because of how the Dursleys treated him. Plus, he will have to adjust to being a teacher as well, and subconsciously favor Gryffindor without even knowing he's doing it. But here he is, and I wish him the best of luck.

But I do wish that Harry or Fawkes or both would set Albus's portrait on fire.
excessivelyperky chapter 19 . 6/13/2016
I don't know how good a Muggle Studies teacher Arthur Weasley will be-he's very enthusiastic about the Muggle world, but he doesn't really seem to know very much. Snape, or even Hermione, would do that subject better.

I love Fawkes!

And yes, Ginny has a right to be upset, and Harry needs to do a lot of groveling. But everyone seems to be taking things rather well, all things considered.