Reviews for Sea of Emotions
Diddleymaz chapter 21 . 4/30
Very good
Lady of Moon Over Silver Seas chapter 1 . 4/15
Awesome. Only issue I could possibly point out is that your grammar is maybe a little overly precise at times
BlazeVein chapter 3 . 3/25
Harry died too! he should be more upset about it as the only on who can understand snape ,in his eyes at least.
The end ?! Noooooo !
I love this story ! Hogwart and Fawkes are great !
I also love Harry's devotion to Severus !
It's a pity there is no more chapters, I would have love to see teacher Harry, a marriage between him and severus, etc.
I put this in my favorites !
Mystical G Panther chapter 21 . 12/31/2017
Great story and great ending too!
staar chapter 21 . 9/23/2017
Loved it, nice to read something that has no bad drama to it...this was great ! love Harry and Snape together!
Allpau1 chapter 15 . 9/12/2017
My only complaint is that Misses Weasley refers to more than one unmarried female Weasley. So, if you are writing about Molly Weasley then she needs to be addressed as Mrs. Weasley since she is married. Ginny Weasley would be Miss Weasley.

Otherwise, I absolutely love this fan fic.
AnimeAngelOfTheNightSky chapter 21 . 8/20/2017
I love this story please continue and write a sequel about the last year of school and Harry's married life please
Sirei chapter 21 . 5/21/2017
Thank you very much for writing and sharing this wonderful story. It is a slow burning passionate story about forgiveness and love as well as overcoming insecurities and showing emotions. I myself (in the thrities now) am in the same position as severus. Insecure, never had friends or any love interests or lovers and am painfully insecure about showing them and making myself weak. The story resonates so much with me that I was steadily rising and falling with his moods and while insight of others characters and emotions is brilliant as reader we sadly do not have those reassurances as persons in real life. So i fevered with Severus, understood his cringyness and shyness, was praying for him to get the happy ending I will never have and am elated that he indeed got it. So thank you, stories like yours lift me up in my other dreadful existance and make me happy that at least one of my beloved characters gets a happy end (though I should say two as Harry gets his as well). I wish you love, happiness, luck and wealth in life. May you never want for anything as you already brought happiness and love to others with this story. I am really grateful for this.
Sirei chapter 10 . 5/21/2017
Uh what? Voldemort was slain on may the second and i dont think that much time has gone. But here you describe that its autumn already? I thought they wanted to open the school normally or as near as they could get to that... sry im confused. I love this story but this makes no sense to me. Unles its a charmed window. Then i would understand.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/12/2017
Aww. Yay!
shera98 chapter 21 . 5/3/2017
I adored this story. It was so sweet and I think it was developed very well.
Cobalt Morning chapter 9 . 4/10/2017
My goodness. I read this so long ago now when there were only 8 chapters. The account I once had is long gone. I'm so glad I was able to find it again and continue reading. It's a lovely fic.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/26/2016
I think the spell is a great idea. Will Harry get a famillar that is a mate to Faukes? Nixlits would be loads of fun.
HatakeQR chapter 10 . 9/13/2016
Wow. Surprised Sev didn't love lily in the romantic way. But I guess it make sense since the fic is SSHP:/