Reviews for Sea of Emotions
quirkymusings chapter 21 . 1/1
This was a brilliantly romantic Snarry fic. I felt major fuzzy feels the entire story I'm so glad that Severus and Harry both got the ending they deserved.
SeveriaPrince chapter 21 . 10/29/2014
ohh I loved it. I loved the shy insecure Severus it's just perfect for his character. and Harry was stubborn and determined to win the man.
POTTERPHILE chapter 18 . 10/1/2014
ahhh the dutch seem to be love harry very much... there surely are several dutch writers... you do very very well.. much better than many who claim english as a native language.. frustrtaes me so much... there are times when the mistakes are so egregious that i cvant even continue to read the story... you are doing great.. and yes.. getting more comfortable as time goes by.. thank you for sharing your work..
Marta chapter 9 . 9/24/2014
Forget that anonymous reviewer. I read M-rated stories for a reason and yet I'm enjoyin every second of this - simply because it's SO well written. Kudos to you for a wonderful evening with wine.
charm13insomnia chapter 21 . 9/13/2014
cool fuc
whitebuffalowmn chapter 21 . 7/17/2014
What a great story! I wouldn't mind you doing a sequel. Thank you for you and thank you for the sharing of yourself.
Yami No Megami chapter 10 . 7/10/2014
Greetings. First of all, thank you for this fic. It's delightful. I love how its slowbuilding and how you take your time telling the story and allowing the characters to evolve. I like your writing style. This story is fastly moving up to one of my fav hp/ss fics.

By the way, something stood out to me in this chapter; Dumbledore IS gay. You probably have had many reviews stating this but whats one more?
Floreana chapter 9 . 6/14/2014
Just wanted to comment on your author's note above. I LIKE ur story and although I do enjoy the angsty stuff I am delighted to hear that you plan on just giving Harry and Snape a good time. Honestly all the rape and cutting in many other stories started to annoy me. So keep going. Love and Hugs
MiSaNaHyu chapter 21 . 5/29/2014
Aaaaaawwwww... This is awesome! More! Please?
Loving It chapter 10 . 4/11/2014
I like your writing but when you use full terms of "I am..." It makes a sentence sound silly, I know it's formal and presents a story nicely but it sound a little off compared to the rest of the writing, such as "I am sorry" or "I am gay", see sounds a bit odd, there's nothing wrong with putting "I'm"

You're a brilliant writer and I am loving to story so far, the build up is exciting and I'm looking forward to seeing what comes next.
RDibby chapter 21 . 3/27/2014
Really nicely done! Loved the slow romance and your character development :)
Jay chapter 14 . 3/21/2014
You are so amazing you make me feel unaccomplished! If you ever stop writing like this, I will be so sad. So very x 100000000000000 sad. Please ignore any and all flames, they are all morons that don't deserve your attention!
kathyjo chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Wow! Sorry I have not reviewed yet but I have been busy reading all your Harry Potter stories, they are all great. You are a wonderful writer, and the pace you set on the romance is bang on' not too fast. I look forward to more harry potter stories from you in the future.
Elipsa chapter 21 . 3/3/2014
Me again, but I'll keep it short this time. I didn't mean to stay up all night to finish it, but I forgot about time when reading. The twists you put in were Fantastic - remedy for Remus, who the Slytherin head of house, Sybil, etc. Again, I am so estactic I found this piece. Excellent job.
Elipsa chapter 11 . 3/3/2014
I was going to wait until I finished this, but I couldn't wait. I am loving your story so far. How Severus is acting now he doesn't have to hide and lie is superb - I really like how you incorporated how he doesn't know how to handle physical contact. Another aspect if the story I really enjoy is how much time you're taking with the relationship. There are very, very few stories I've found that have Harry and Severus being logical together - their true ages, no time-turner fics. Your writing style is excellent - sure a few mistakes here and there, but awesome overall - and I really enjoy all the introspective moments. So, I'm not sure if you read all of this, but I had to make sure to take the time to review. I've really, really enjoyed it so far. Also, I'm on my phone and it auto corrects some words into different, odd words that don't make sense. Hopefully I caught them all, if not I apologize for that. Again, awesome story. :)