Reviews for Sea of Emotions
scgaraycochea chapter 21 . 7/18
I loved this story!
Thanks for share it, you are a great writer.
Regards.
Wow, your mistakes HAVE gotten better and I had a feeling your were not a native speaker of English as I read several writers who make similar mistakes for the same reason!

If you do not have a beta I applaud you. Well done.
Naykrin chapter 21 . 3/16
Can't express how very much I enjoyed this story. I just read the whole thing in one sitting!

Thank you!
emmalilly21 chapter 9 . 3/6
I don't think it's boring. I usually go for the drama and angst but I like a slow romance once in and awhile. This is a good slow romance. Fairly realistic too.
quirkymusings chapter 21 . 1/1
This was a brilliantly romantic Snarry fic. I felt major fuzzy feels the entire story I'm so glad that Severus and Harry both got the ending they deserved.
SeveriaPrince chapter 21 . 10/29/2014
ohh I loved it. I loved the shy insecure Severus it's just perfect for his character. and Harry was stubborn and determined to win the man.
POTTERPHILE chapter 18 . 10/1/2014
ahhh the dutch seem to be love harry very much... there surely are several dutch writers... you do very very well.. much better than many who claim english as a native language.. frustrtaes me so much... there are times when the mistakes are so egregious that i cvant even continue to read the story... you are doing great.. and yes.. getting more comfortable as time goes by.. thank you for sharing your work..
Marta chapter 9 . 9/24/2014
Forget that anonymous reviewer. I read M-rated stories for a reason and yet I'm enjoyin every second of this - simply because it's SO well written. Kudos to you for a wonderful evening with wine.
charm13insomnia chapter 21 . 9/13/2014
cool fuc
whitebuffalowmn chapter 21 . 7/17/2014
What a great story! I wouldn't mind you doing a sequel. Thank you for you and thank you for the sharing of yourself.
Yami No Megami chapter 10 . 7/10/2014
Greetings. First of all, thank you for this fic. It's delightful. I love how its slowbuilding and how you take your time telling the story and allowing the characters to evolve. I like your writing style. This story is fastly moving up to one of my fav hp/ss fics.

By the way, something stood out to me in this chapter; Dumbledore IS gay. You probably have had many reviews stating this but whats one more?
Floreana chapter 9 . 6/14/2014
Just wanted to comment on your author's note above. I LIKE ur story and although I do enjoy the angsty stuff I am delighted to hear that you plan on just giving Harry and Snape a good time. Honestly all the rape and cutting in many other stories started to annoy me. So keep going. Love and Hugs
MiSaNaHyu chapter 21 . 5/29/2014
Aaaaaawwwww... This is awesome! More! Please?
Loving It chapter 10 . 4/11/2014
I like your writing but when you use full terms of "I am..." It makes a sentence sound silly, I know it's formal and presents a story nicely but it sound a little off compared to the rest of the writing, such as "I am sorry" or "I am gay", see sounds a bit odd, there's nothing wrong with putting "I'm"

You're a brilliant writer and I am loving to story so far, the build up is exciting and I'm looking forward to seeing what comes next.
RDibby chapter 21 . 3/27/2014
Really nicely done! Loved the slow romance and your character development :)