Reviews for Captured
Megan5202 chapter 27 . 8/1
I literally lol'ed when Clary thought that sentence"'I should hope that Heaven doesn't smell like my brothers armpit'" :)
Can't wait for the next chapter!
bookaddict223 chapter 27 . 7/31
That had me on the metaphorical edge of my seat, considering I'm layong in bed. Seriously, that was a really great chapter. I am so excited to see where this story goes!
makar00n chapter 27 . 7/31
Can you plseeeeeaase make clary get captured by Sebastian and she gets turned. Then jace comes to rescue her but it's too late. Then jace gets taken to the cells. And then the group rescue him but they leave clary behind then 6 months later after they have made a group of rebelling vampires they storm the castle and find clary nearly dried out. Jace rescues her and they live in the castle together as king and queen? Greeeeaaaaat chaaaaapppppttter
wow that was gripping , loved it canny wait to see what jon says about jace an clary a ken what jon thinks of vampire's but jace an nick are helping them an going against there own family in helping them an he did save clary from his dad an brother to keep her safe update soon again please ;)
Jling chapter 27 . 7/31
Yay she made it! Thanks for the update!
rarama80000 chapter 27 . 7/31
plz update soon
shadowhunter-tiger-guardian chapter 27 . 7/31
That was an amazing chapter and I cannot wait for the next one! Update soon xx
DreamOfSnow chapter 27 . 7/30
Words can't describe how happy I was when I saw your story was updated! Was looking so forward to this chapter! Looking even more to the next one! Thank you for the update, it made my day :)
MI cra-cra chapter 27 . 7/30
Omg I had a heartattack! I thought she fell or crashed for a second! But if you did kill her off, I would find you... AND I WOULD KILL YOU. Nah jk I wouldn't do that but authors who kill off their main characters have a screw loose or something.
ICanExplain chapter 27 . 7/30
I lurved it!
Can you maybe help me get word out that I'm an unofficial beta? Pretty please with a Jace on top? ;)
Luvmortalinstruments chapter 27 . 7/30
So glad for the update, I love this story so much
Madisontheresa chapter 27 . 7/30
Good girl Clare! Woah that was stressful, of course she made it by the skin of her teeth. Oh I can't wait to see what comes next! Thanks for the update!
firequeen8569 chapter 27 . 7/30
That chapter was so feat! I loved it! Stressful but great! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Ayunat chapter 27 . 7/30