Reviews for Captured
Guest chapter 35 . 8h
literally this fic has me fucked up. I really want clary to continue being all sarcastic and funny so Sebby and the king don't even know what to do with her.
PJO.HOO.TMI chapter 35 . 15h
I'm so anxious as to what will happen to Clary!
Jace is just making my heart break and Sebastian is exactly as he was in the books! A vindictive basted!
I love Nick's character and I really hope Tessa bears more of a presence.
Su.Shadowhunter from Ravenclaw chapter 35 . 11/28
According to me, it doesn't need editing. It's perfect the way it is.
The king seems even more the bastard than Sebastian. Man, I'd like to kick him where it hurts. I hope that Clary is able to hold on to her sanity until they come and get her.
Update as soon as you can!
MI cra-cra chapter 35 . 11/27
Poor Clary. I feel so bad for her. If I were in her place, I would have been broken the minute Sebastian took me. I hoped for a second either the King or Seb would have a change of heart, but THAT'S not going to happen. Please update soon! I have to know what happens!
Tinytika chapter 35 . 11/27
I used to love this story because you made the girl characters so strong
But sadly you made them weak possessions and that's what is really annoying me about the story
Why are you letting the evil win over the good
Most stories give people hope this just gives me grief...
Amelia J. Puddle chapter 35 . 11/27
Oh my goodness! I am so worried for Clary. But at the same time I know she will get out alive. Well... alive-ish.
Page1of365 chapter 35 . 11/27
Poor clary :( but she is very strong.. And I am so happy at how fast your are updating! It was a great chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Amazing! You need to update
This is so good. I'm so anxious I can't wait tip next chapter. ;)
Mundane chapter 35 . 11/27
Your killing me here! This is my favorite!
Omg its brillaint! Plz dont stop updating the story is perfect! Plz update soon!
Howling2themoon chapter 35 . 11/27
Uh oh! Awesome chapter can't wait 4 the next one!
The Sad Rose chapter 35 . 11/27
This was so good, I'm literally dying over here
Thanks for updating and please write more from Clary's POV love it...
Oh my another chapter , poor Clary I hope jace an them get there soon an I would hang that pair from up there an let them watch from up high as jace canny hang from up there as seb does what he wants to her update soon again please :-)
Jling chapter 35 . 11/27
Aagh! This getting intense! Thanks so much for the chapter ! Please update soon!
1,280 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »