Reviews for Blood Ties: Mirror Image
silgal7 chapter 1 . 9/27/2002
Robin, I really liked this companion piece of sorts. I've got a soft spot now for Will, and I think you did a great job of capturing him.
Fanatic482 chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
oooo... Francie suspicion... now what was that girl doing with a heavy coat? don't tell me you're leading us to believe there's more to meets the eye with Fran... *covers eyes and ears* don't wanna hear it. although... it does serve to effectively prove that even after all that's happened with Syd, Will's still not as observant as he SHOULD be... oh. and /No one is going to hurt your kid sister. Not even a man she thinks she might love./ loved that. now, i'm starting to wish i had an older bro instead of a younger one. hee.

beautiful as always though. although i don't think anything can ever compare to that masterpiece "house of lies" :-)
Geogirl chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
OOOO! The layers, the intrigue. Great job picking up from Waterdancer's excellent start. Would love to see more. Can't wait to see where this goes.
laras-dice chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
Oooh. So wonderfully devious. All these characters and their layers of lies. I really loved seeing all those interactions, knowing from Blood Ties that there was more to the story than we were getting, and you did a great job with that. More? Please?

-Lara
Thorne chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
Wow, Robin, I love it. My favorite part is still when they are all standing around lying to each other, and none of them know it. I want the next one in the series now!
Couch chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
Wow. This is awesome. I need to go back and reread Blood Ties, because I don't really remember which one it was, but I am guessing it was the one where Francie is Anna's sister? Because of Francie's "bruise" and heavy coat, etc...anyway, I will go read that now, but you are so good! I can't wait to read more of your writing!
Jenai chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
Yay! This is amazing work, Robin. I really enjoyed reading this, and I can't wait to see what happens with this universe. I know that its my turn. ;)
Celli chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
I like this-and yes, the additional conflict is good! That last paragraph still gives me chills. Yeek.
coolbeans chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
I ALWAYS love your writing! this is so good. I think Francie has a secret too! (that was pretty obvious, but im gonna keep thinking im cool anyway) please update sooN!
Rach chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
You know I love this. Your Will is so dead-on that it's a bit unnerving. :) What a great idea, to do a companion piece to the awesome "Blood Ties" - love 'em both!
Karen T chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
Aww, can I give the Will in this fic a hug? Please? :)

Robin, *beautiful* job! The interactions between Will and Amy on the phone was touching and spot-on for how 2 siblings interact, and I really liked the ominous undertones that were present throughout the Will/Syd/Francie conversation. It was nice to see Will struggling to make sense of his life and finding respite within Francie, unaware of who and what she's become.

I am *definitely* loving this tag-team effort between you and Jenai. More please... :)