Reviews for Letter to Hermione
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Good! Funny!
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
- Cute. It would be odd to have her muggle parents find out their daughter was a witch-that was the part I was looking forward to most, although you didn't cover it. But this was perfectly humorous. - "There is an owl in our kitchen." Lol.
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
my fav. reaction was her father's. He he.

Good one, original topic. :)
Droxy chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
what a wacky family she has! Fun little short story.
Parody-of-an-Angel chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
WOW! i always wondered what this scene would be like. LOL
fan chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
i'm reding your stories (above all the ss/hg)and i love them all

i find that this fic in particular is really nice and well done and i wonder wy it didn't ger more reviews

maybe a ssequel could be a good idea; the way you present hermione's parents, who are dentists, is hillarous
kittycatblack too lazy to sign in today sorry chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
Again! Wonderful piece, Strega Brava. I dunno how you do this. Wonderous.

Keep up the great work!
Jan. McNeville chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
Glorious! Wonderful! A lot of other superlative adjectives!

Now, I wonder...when she tells her dad, is his reaction 'A witch? How nice,' or 'Yes, but only if you teach those magic folk to use email.' One would also like the story from the owl's point of view.
Drusilla Dax chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
Thank you very much Strega!

Now, I will have very sweet (and funny) dreams...

_

Dru
Megifone chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
Another good one. I absolutely love the ending with the rubber cement. LMAO. Bravo!

Meg
PepsiAngel chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
LOL! This brought a huge grin to my face and I was feeling down too. Thanks a lot. :) Wonderful mental images it provided me.

Pepsi
Miracle Vedilien chapter 1 . 10/1/2002
Shorter than usual, but still as good!

Now I'm off to find that song... ::hurries off to download it::

-Miracle
Azaelian chapter 1 . 9/27/2002
I laughed *so* hard, that was a good story. I hope this was only the first chapter, and that you plan to continue the tale. I really look forward to more of this story. If not, it still brightend up my day a bit. :)
Bre chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
hmmm... cute little vignette type thing. I like it. I love the song, too... I was actually thinking of doing a cover of it as well as "Mrs. Potter's Lullabye" by Counting Crows... after I write the songfic, of course... *sighs and hauls her ass back over to writing*
Serena Snape chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
That's rather funny! Just a couple of points - we call it the "summer holidays" rather than "vacation"; and we have the RSPCA rather than just SPCA (R for Royal). Otherwise, very funny!