Reviews for Shot At The Night
sondrex76 chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
I realy liked the story so far, great idea, fun to read and well written :)
Thanks for writing and have a nice day!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Love it please update soon this is amazing and I can't wait to see what happens next
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Please update
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Update soon! I'm real exited for a story like this. It looks like it's going to be really well written, I didn't see any grammatical errors while I was reading which is really good! I can't stand them, they make me not even won't to finish a story. I'm exited to see how you break damon and Elena up, and then arias and Damon's first encounter! I would also love to see that when damon and her get together him and her dad hang out some. He seems like he would be really over protective of his daughter so that will be a really cool meeting to read, but update soon!
baylee chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
continue please!
Azera-v chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Love this idea!
guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Please put out another chapter soon, i'm tired of waiting.
Mirre98 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I really enjoyed the beginning and if you don't plan on posting it could you email me the continuation ( )? If you're still continuing keep up the good work! I like it very much :3
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Please continue with the story its really great
nicole.leyda chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Hey I like the first chapter you should continue this story I'll be waiting for the update can't wait
Rose1324 chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Update Please love the story!
Liliana Celeste chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Omg I love this so much! Aria is a perfect character and I can't wait to see where you take the whole Damon/Aria/Loki love triangle :) I hope you have plans of updating this soon! Happy New Year :D
DanaBlood chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I so hope you'll update this soon! It's so interesting so far and I can't wait for more, plus you're going to have Loki, Tony and Damon together, that's like Christmas and my b-day and every other holiday you can think of wrapped up in one hot package of three, so yeah, update soon, please!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Soo good! This seems like such an interesting idea. I hope u continue with it :)
Queenylime21 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
I like this story so far, from reading the first chapter you've done an excellent job of keeping the characters as portrayed in the tv show. I also really like the who Damon/oc/Loki love triangle idea! I'll definitely follow!