Reviews for Tender Loving Care
sammynanci chapter 1 . 1/23
awww,this was so freaking AWESOME! I LOVED!
twinklingeyes07 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
very nice, loved it :)
Alex L. Kerr chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Gosh! So sweet!
IggyInin20218 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I can't believe this! I'm crying! D''X DAMN THEM BEAUTIFUL WINCHESTERS! XD They are SO contagious. :D
Lia Whyteleafe chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Oh my goodness. That was just beautiful.

Once again, you've captured the bond between the brothers perfectly.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
This was great! Dean has always tried to take care of Sam when he was sick or injured, but they have had their rough patches too. There were times when Dean seemed to do it on auto-pilot, out of habit, rather than because he cared. Sometimes the boys have let their anger get in the way of their love, but right now, when Sam really needed Dean to be there (just like when Sam faced Lucifer), he was. I think Dean was surprised that Sam felt 'replaced' by Cas and Benny, which he should have realized if he thought back on the things he said to Sam about them. I'm glad that Dean was able to tell Sam how much he means to him. It's been a long time coming! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Gosh...this just made my night
Lucky.Thirteen.13 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
This was beautiful, it really captured what Dean started to do in season 8 with starting to really be Sam's big brother again. As always you brought be to tears, and keep up the amazing work!
Casy Dee chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Well, duh. You know I loved it. :) I think you brilliantly captured the brothers' relationship here. Very well done. I love this one. :)
superatea chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
that's beautiful. thank you
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
ahhhhhhhh :) Nicole.
scootersmom chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Thanks for the story! I loved it. I can't wait till tomorrow night to see how the show handles it. My guess is that while I will enjoy the show, it won't be as good as your story!
chuochuo chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
I loved the tender memories of the boys' childhood. And though Dean might disagree, i think they are both adorable when one is sick and the other is taking care of him.
Twinchester Angel chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Omg. This could easily be the best thing you've ever written. In my opinion. Wow. This was beeeeautiful. It had my eyes filling. Cuz omg. All of this is SO true. I LOVED the part where Dean was thinking how every human and creature, both living and dead, knew EXACTLY what Sam means to Dean. All of them. Every one except Sam. Yeah, that blew my mind. Because we as a fandom also know that. Everybody knows the sun rises, shines and sets on Sammy where Dean's concerned. But Sam doesn't see it. He used to see it. But with years of crap and grief and betrayal and mistakes and death and pain, somewhere Dean's love for Sam, his need to take care of Sam, their dysfunctional codependence, it all got lost and Sam could no longer believe it or even tell that it was there. How incredibly sad. And now Dean knows that Sam feels this way. How terrifying for Dean - thinking if Sam dies, he's going to die feeling this way, feeling his brother doesn't trust him or need him and would be better off without him. My god, my heart. I'm glad they got to say those things to each other in the church because they desperately needed to be said. And omg, baby Sammy and loving Dean more than lemonheads. *sniffle* And Stay. I can just hear Sammy saying that. "Stay." Oh boys. Thank you sooo much for this beautiful story. Bring on season 9! *hugs*
Lewlou15 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
I've only got two words for this. Loved it.