Reviews for Tender Loving Care
chuochuo chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
I loved the tender memories of the boys' childhood. And though Dean might disagree, i think they are both adorable when one is sick and the other is taking care of him.
Twinchester Angel chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Omg. This could easily be the best thing you've ever written. In my opinion. Wow. This was beeeeautiful. It had my eyes filling. Cuz omg. All of this is SO true. I LOVED the part where Dean was thinking how every human and creature, both living and dead, knew EXACTLY what Sam means to Dean. All of them. Every one except Sam. Yeah, that blew my mind. Because we as a fandom also know that. Everybody knows the sun rises, shines and sets on Sammy where Dean's concerned. But Sam doesn't see it. He used to see it. But with years of crap and grief and betrayal and mistakes and death and pain, somewhere Dean's love for Sam, his need to take care of Sam, their dysfunctional codependence, it all got lost and Sam could no longer believe it or even tell that it was there. How incredibly sad. And now Dean knows that Sam feels this way. How terrifying for Dean - thinking if Sam dies, he's going to die feeling this way, feeling his brother doesn't trust him or need him and would be better off without him. My god, my heart. I'm glad they got to say those things to each other in the church because they desperately needed to be said. And omg, baby Sammy and loving Dean more than lemonheads. *sniffle* And Stay. I can just hear Sammy saying that. "Stay." Oh boys. Thank you sooo much for this beautiful story. Bring on season 9! *hugs*
Lewlou15 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
I've only got two words for this. Loved it.
Chihiro Namikaze chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Oh god your stories are always so heart wrenching. I loved everything about this. Your Dean voice feels spot on, so real. Look at that, you've made me really sad now. Now season 9 is going to be even more torturous.

Great work. Your story is beautiful (this story gave me so many feels). Please keep writing more :)

Cheers
Lucydolly22 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Naaaaaww so cute. Great job
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
"And much later, when Sam had fled to California in a bid for freedom, Dean would realize that yelling match had been one of several signals Sam had sent to advise Dean of his impending departure. So although he often said that Sam left without warning, on honest reflection, Dean realized his brother had given plenty notice in the months before he fled. It was Dean who had chosen not to read the signs."

So very true of all of us involved in complex convoluted relationships, what we don't say plainly out loud we act out subconsciously. And nobody's got a more convoluted relationship than those Winchester boys (LOL) so this was an excellent way for Dean to sense the gist of Sam's departure.

"Dean had never told Sam but that single word could stop him in his tracks, change his plans and plant him firmly at Sam's side. Because from heaven to hell and to the ends of the earth, no one would ever mean more to him than his little brother."

Again an excellent insight into Dean's POV regarding his role as Sam's caregiver.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
You nailed it in this one!
mandancie chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
OMG! This was truly awesome! I loved every minute of this. :-)
staceycj chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Wonderful work! It is rare anymore that a story graces my inbox that isn't wincest, destiel, or mostly about Castiel. So thank you for this beautiful brother moment. It was wonderful! Keep 'em comin'.
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Lovely story. Thanks for writing
zekeschance chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
This was perfection. Made my world happier today! Happy Season 9 to you too!
Parnassus chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
So very sweet. Loved the sickbed confession bit. These brothers and their love just tear at your heart and the way you write them is beyond beautiful. Well done.
jojospn chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Beautiful! I'm choking up! Thanks for sharing!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Thanks. Can't wait til Tuesday!
CandyCakes chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Nice job, I enjoyed this story very much!
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »