Reviews for Deception
MaryMS chapter 5 . 3/26
Yes actually, I did assume belle was Ana once you mentioned the gloves although couldn't figure out how she was going to be working at a day job & be a sub unless all Dom's only see their subs on weekend.

I love your story but am really nervous that you have abandoned it since you haven't updated since late 2013. Is there any chance that you will return to th story and finish it?
CJFAA chapter 5 . 7/18/2016
This story is too good not to finish. Please update.
aro lover chapter 5 . 4/16/2016
belle is she is wearing green contacts cuase she badly wants to be with why not just tell him the secret and stay with him normally?
nnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiccccccccccceeeeeeeee chapies oh i mean chapters btw :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :P
AlwaysAbel chapter 5 . 4/1/2016
you wll come back will you?
Andristasia Grey-Darcy chapter 5 . 9/18/2015
I know it's been 2 years but won't you ever update? Please,this is an exguisite story and there are only 5 chapters. Please continue this story.
-Andriana,Greece
rcjr3905 chapter 5 . 8/28/2015
i would love to see where this story is going. absolutely love it so far wish there was more
almythea chapter 5 . 5/15/2015
I hope you'll consider how much you are missed to write chapter 6! Please! Come back!
almythea chapter 4 . 5/15/2015
I've been waiting for your update .. Please write back!
almythea chapter 3 . 5/15/2015
Don't abandon this story!
almythea chapter 2 . 5/15/2015
Please come back! Please!
almythea chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
Where are you?
ChristianGreyFan chapter 5 . 4/13/2015
plz update
kelly.w.hathaway chapter 5 . 1/21/2015
Are you abandoning this story?
shawty4 chapter 5 . 9/25/2014
Okay so I am feeling this story. I need you to update like 3 new chapters back to back it is so good. Please tell me you have not left this story. It is too good to leave hanging.
shansanchez chapter 5 . 9/10/2014