Reviews for Touch of an Angel
IsabelWalker chapter 1 . 9/18
Ahhhhhh, I can tell feels are on the way!
artsoccer chapter 6 . 9/3
I feel like I've already read this chapter...
Is this not the second time you're posting it or what?
darck ben chapter 6 . 8/24
I am a hypocrite chapter 6 . 8/24
Thank you for updating so quickly. This story makes so happy. I liked that Martha explained her situation to the Doctor. She has finally opened up and all that was pent up inside of her came out beautifullythat sounded okay in my mind ).
Keep up the good work.
bwburke94 chapter 5 . 8/21
Typo: "assembled hoards" should be "assembled hordes"
darck ben chapter 5 . 8/21
darck ben chapter 4 . 7/6
I am a hypocrite chapter 4 . 7/6
I like the fact that Martha is trying to understand Rose and why the Doctor loved her. Good chapter. My fav part of the episode was actually when Rose met Clive and he showed her the different evidences of Doctor's time travelling adventures. I had expected that Martha too would be there with Rose and Clive and I was awaiting her reaction. It did not happen that way but I am still glad that you decided to add that titbit about Martha in 1913. I hope that you take your time and give a good update.
Lordban chapter 4 . 7/4
Ah, Martha, you're going to have to understand very quickly that things worked out the first time around and interfering may very well mean breaking what needs not fixed.
Loco Koko chapter 4 . 7/4
I am enjoying seeing Martha learn more about Rose. Thanks for updating! I can't wait to read more!
bwburke94 chapter 4 . 7/4
Haven't seen this plot with Martha yet. Should be interesting.
Camille chapter 4 . 7/4
Thank you!
Can't wait the next one.
Love this story ! Please update soon.
Moonbayb chapter 2 . 7/3
I didn't see your previous version, but I like that Martha is meeting 9, and love to see where you are going. Hopefully he realizes Martha is the one.
WizardingWhovian chapter 3 . 6/7
This is good, I hope you continue it.