Reviews for The Best Laid Plans
sendicard chapter 1 . 5/11
Damn.

I was actually pretty disappointed in RWBY, because THIS is basically what we were promised. And then it gave us something else entirely, something far more tacky comedy instead.

And that was ok, I got over it, because RWBY is still really funny, and really enjoyable. I do not regret it.

Seeing this though, reminds me of what I wanted, and I'm now sad this is only a short story.

Thank you for your artistic contribution and perspective.
Amollygamation chapter 1 . 1/13
Je l'adore, thank you!
FalconTytus chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
I really liked this story! well done! - is another chappie on the way?
ShadKirby chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
This is one of the better RWBY fanfics I've read. I really enjoyed it, great work! _
MasterAyaka chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
I... I want to know more about this different universe! You should flesh it out, it has such great potential!
Faraway-R chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
I really like how "of course" seems to be the go-to phrase for Weiss' characterization in this one.
growlscout chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
I have fallen in love with this Agents of Beacon AU :-) This plan of Ruby's just seems so, her. She wanted to just talk him down, but then... sigh. And then Weiss, having to clean up after her partner the dolt. ;-) Very good story. Thanks!
JaDe In NighT chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Very interesting and enjoyable to read :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Its pretty good , good job
PML7 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Quite enjoyable.
kage15oni chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Oh, so you did. sorry didnt see that.
kage15oni chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Nice. Very nice. If this is a one shot, please make another for blake and yang
Farmer Kyle chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Found this after reading Mozco's fic in the same setting. Very nice!
Tear of Light chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
This was a wonderful one shot. I love the extra details you put into this, about the Yuki onna, about how Weiss was part of that and such. I could also picture the fight scene with great detail. Thanks for writing this piece! :)
TweekinTinkaToy chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
I think this should continue! Interesting ideas...