Reviews for The Things That Lonely People Do
Painted Eyes chapter 5 . 4/15
Well done, and truer to the series than most.
cairo chapter 5 . 1/14
good story, but season 4 had more daryl beth connection
sam1856 chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
What the hell was this! I dont know wether it was good or bad? Did he actually care about beth at all? This sucked, i think i hated it, but i just couldnt stop reading, i liked how michonne went to find him tho, their friendship or understanding makes sense. I cant wrap my head around this one, ive decided i hate it, it wasnt nice, it had a crappy ending, its made me all frustrated and sad!
It wasnt nice, it wasnt fluffy, it inspired no hope...but it was real, i liked that.
Dispite my unhappiness with the storyline youre a brilliant writer! Ill be looking out for more of youre awefull stories so i can tourture my self some more.
P.s. hope you got that i thought that was great from my rant ;)
Deetz84 chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
I loved this story. Couldn't put my phone down til I finished.. :)
dkflpn chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
carol would understand and pull away if he wanted to be with someone else-sad he was abusive to her
lovesdaryl chapter 5 . 5/11/2014
This might soooo have happened, and they never showed us the fallout of Merle's death which must have hit Daryl hard, coming such a short time after them being reunited. This is heartbreaking, but nowhere unrealistic. Thank you for sharing!
what evil lurks chapter 2 . 4/9/2014
Beth makes a real good point that they'd known each other longer than Maggie and Glen did when THEY "did it".
neonb1ue chapter 5 . 4/1/2014
can so see a daryl reverting to second season daryl doing this
Guest chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I'm not sobbing like a little baby or anything. Omg I dont know whether I love this or hate this. Good job to you for making me feel feelings.
Peachuzoid chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
So, I fell so far behind on my reading. And then you just kept popping up with all these stories. Hehe. ;D
But yeah, I read this the other day and now I am here to leave a review since I didn't do that. Just wanted to say I love the way your mind works and I kinda like dark!Daryl. I could totally see something like this happening on the show, the fact that if Daryl was to be bit, he'd try and turn everyone against him so they "wouldn't care". Now I just feel like I'm rambling. Anyway, lovely story. Sad, but lovely.
Katie chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Oh MY GOD! Finally I found what I wanted to read. Please do more because this is what we all actually want to read. Not other slow, boring and middle school romance. Thank you so much:)
Jane chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
As difficult as this was to read, I have to give you credit for going to the darker places grief can take you. One thing I didn't like about the season 4 premiere was the lack of *any* mention of Merle by Daryl or any of the other survivors who knew about his final sacrifice. Merle was at times a racist, sexist, drug-addicted butthead, but he was also Daryl's last living relative. Losing Merle had to affect Daryl in harsh ways, and this story does a good job of showing what grief and loss can do to you. I felt terrible for Beth, but you know what? I felt even worse for Daryl. I'm glad you had Michonne stay with him so that he wouldn't die alone.

Good story, truly painful but still true to the characters. I might need a stiff drink now. ;)
angel1986 chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
Nooooo! How could u end it like that? :(
I mean yeah, its a dark story but i loved it sooo much that I just dont want it to end.
I want more stories like this one.
Dark Daryl is nice :)
velvetemr73 chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
Welp, didn't see that coming. Still cool though. It was a good read.
syntheticaesthetic chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
Fantastic!

But Daryl's relationship with Beth - had that been going on for a while? It seemed to be. And once he got bit he decided to make it seem as if he were done with her?