Reviews for The Photo Booth
Lil' Luna chapter 4 . 1/22/2014
Oh wow this is amazing! Your writing just rocks. It flows so well. Love me some Drarry. Please please update soon.
Hot4Chuck chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
I love, love, love your story! Yourvwriting just flows so effortlessly. I can't wait for the next chapter!
bbethable chapter 4 . 11/8/2013
This story is fabulous, I am really enjoying. It just feels so real.. I love all the emotions. I can just understand how everyone feels.. Harry, Draco, Neville, Ginny. Thank you so much for making me think and I will be waiting for more!
Amy chapter 4 . 11/3/2013
Okay I've figured out why Hermione is acting so OOC in regards to Draco. Its not really Hermione, its Pansy in Polyjuice form which is why she's so nice to Draco and such a bitch to Ron. Draco and Pansy must have killed the real Hermione when she went back to school and had Pansy take her place.
HighOnAWindyHill chapter 4 . 11/4/2013
Omg I cannot even begin to describe to you how much I'm in love with this fic. I know I haven't commented on the other chapters and I feel really bad about this because they were seriously so spectacular but honestly I just kept hitting 'next' when one chapter ended because it was too good and that sort of hindered my replying.

So I actually just truly learned about drarry in a tom felton interview on Conan where they showed some of the pics. fans have drawn of him and daniel lol it was hysterical its on youtube if you haven't seen it. :) Anyway, I looked for some fics and I came across a couple and I love them so much. Like genuinely, I love this whole drarry thing. They literally are just too cute.

Anyway, regardless, I was immediately hooked on this one. It's beyond fantastic. I mean for starters the characterization is so ridiculously spot on. And the amazing thing is that this is in many ways a very "out of character" fic because the main context is so different from the reality of harry potter. However, that really didn't seem to phase you at all. Also, your writing skill in general is just so incredible. Your word choice and diction is always so thought out and relevant to a particular moment.

I also loved how in the earlier chapters the romance was sort of built up. It didn't just rush into it. Also, the whole time we were never quite sure of how Draco was feeling throughout. That made it much more interesting because you really had to read between the lines. I also thought that Draco's deal with the 1 q' each at lunch was genius. I can't even tell you how I've looked forward to that. You chose the best q's. Either the ones I was thinking or ones way better than what I was thinking lol.

I loved how despite the fact that they were never close in the past and for the majority of their lives considered each other rivals, that you showed that that they really have moved passed that and how grateful they both are for that. But it wasn't rushed. I wasn't thinking that it was too fast or out of character given their past. It really just made so much sense. It was really sweet how personal and open they could be with each other regardless of this. Yet once again, it didn't seem forced - it just made sense. Draco even at one point made a comment I thought was really saddening (for lack of a better term) about how they weren't really friends. Yet, these scenes still worked so well. That's a real testament to great writing.

For some reason I just totally get Harry on this one. I mean his feelings are perfectly legitimate. Also, I definitely approve of your use of beautiful and gorgeous to describe draco. Loll:D Gosh can Tom felton wear a freaking suit. Also, I loved the singing part! Tom (and Daniel) are both really great singers and I looked up the Wolf Song and I really liked it actually and I do agree that Patrick does resemble him.

Plus, totally random but Draco covering that the wand was his because he does magic tricks and then pulling a quarter out of Eleanor's ear was just truly fantastic! Really cute random addition to the story. Anyway, sorry this review ended up being so long I totally just ranted. But this fic. is truly awesome and I can't wait for an update hopefully soon! I truly hope their relationship isn't too ruined. I feel so bad for them. They really are in a very complicated situation.
lilimoon12 chapter 4 . 11/4/2013
THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS YOU JIST MADE MY DAY. I just got home form sleeping over my friend's house and when I got home I saw this and I started screaming so..THANK YOU
Bleeding Destruction chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
Wow, this is really good. I love the Ginny/Eleanor thing you have going, and Harry's awkwardness (because he's the king of awkward). Good work so far! I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Ranger chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
Why would Hermione stop talkig to Ron because he hit Draco. From both of their points of view Draco should deserve to be hit?

You need to think about how characters would think for themselves. Just because you like Draco doesn't mean others would. In fact given what he's done most people won't like Draco for a really long time. Hermione might have been slightly irritated because he didn't it class but she wouldn't stop speaking to him because he hit a Death Eater.
rebelghost85 chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
This is excellent. I like the lack of character bashing and the absolutely believable and in character tension between Neville and Harry. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Scott chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
I like the flow of the story thus far. I feel that we are delving into Harry and Draco's lives to see how much their relationship has changed. The story pace is working well for me, and each character feels like the familiar characterization with some added or different perspective. Very believable and enjoyable to read. I am looking forward to the next update.
Fred chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
Its happening too fast, there no way Ron and Hermione would be okay with Draco being around considering its only bee a year or so since he poisoned Ron, got Bill maimed and identified Ron and Hermione leading to her torture.

Its just not believable, slow it down.