Reviews for Sense & Sensitivity
meowelina chapter 4 . 12/24/2015
Love love love the story. Want to read more!
Storm-Anime-FFWriter chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
I'm not much of a Heiji fan, but this is great.
Lillianne Matake chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
I like this very much :)
roxifoxi chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
Lol make a sequel :)
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
Yeah, this can be listed as one of the suckiest (?) super powers you can get.. LOL

Nice story! XD
Aniki-xvi chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
Ah, the ending of how he wants to solve the kids case is amazing! actually the whole thing was amazing! too bad it had to go to an end, but a perfect place to end it without it being too long
Jazzcat1231 chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
oh my god that was AWESOMEEEE
I love everything about it- the story, writing style, the ending, EVERYTHING! keep up the great work! thank you!
Shian-chan chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I know the story is like really old now but better late than never, hei :D So good, I love it! You really thought about everything, the case and the explanation for the seeing ghost thing. And the narration is brilliant :D well done!
Ninada chapter 4 . 9/3/2011
The story was perfectly awesome and well-written! I truly enjoyed every bit of it.
The Black Kitsune Kit chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
Will there ever be a part 2 of this story? 'Cus it needs one. 83
Tsuki-the-moon chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
this was such an awesome story! i loved it!
Pretztailfan95 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Oh crap. Ohcrapohcrapohcrap. HEIJI CAN SEE GHOSTS? D:
avearia chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
Loved the story! I always thought that for someone who's known as a teen detective, Heiji/Harley didn't seem to get in a lot of trouble himself. I agree, I think that giving him 'psychic powers' (as you called them) seems somewhat fitting. For a show like Detective Conan, it's okay to have boarderline fantasy. (I mean, they have a pill that could double as the fountain of youth, so who knows...)

Nice crime, too. It's great to read a mystery fic-despite that being what the series is based on, I don't see too many good murders/mysteries. I enjoyed reading your mystery. You might want to explain the character's relations a bit beforehand, it seemed like the woman's love popped out of nowhere-but the mechanics of the murder were very easy to understand.

I also really liked how you took the end and tied it to the beginning narrative, and to the second chapter with the boy ghost. You seemed to keep everyone in character, and your writing style was great. There were some minor errors in the story, such as occasionally using "Too" instead of "To", but that's nothing big. There were also these weird gaps in some sentences, but it didn't impair my ability to read the fic. Just letting you know that it looked odd, might be fixed.

Anyway, like I said, I loved it. I hope I get to read something more by you. You seem like a great author.

Good luck on future fanfics!

~avearia
A Bibliophile chapter 4 . 11/20/2008
Interesting scientific explanation of the psychic-ness. I was wondering how getting injected with a hypodermic needle would make you see ghosties...
A Bibliophile chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
Your murder had a very strong plot. It was very refreshing to read. You have know idea how many authors just steal the idea from some other series, or come up with a plan that is so simple, it makes you wonder why they didn't figure it out sooner.

Keep it up!